AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yohimbine HCL only on rest days?

Read quite a lot about Yohimbine HCL, including Lyle's stuff on it.

Was wondering whether it would be effective to take it only on rest days (wednesday, saturday and sunday) as it is very impractical for me to take it on days I lift - work till late, then I have a stim based preworkout and until I do cardio its way to late to take more stims!

What I plan on doing is to take it fasted with caffeine on rest days about 1 hour pre cardio. (would it be ok if I have a small whey shake - 10grams - before to avoid muscle wasting? I assume that little whey wouldnt negate the effects of yohimbine - whey should have a very small effect on insulin...)

To sum up my questions:
    1. Is it OK/effective to take yohimbine hcl only 3 times per week?
    2. Is it OK to have 10g of whey 30 mins before I take yohimbine hcl+caffeine to avoid muscle wasting?

Thanks.
    Last edited by AntonisD; 05-28-2012 at 02:52 AM.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi

ISSA CFT

AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi

ISSA CFT

th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why not just take it before cardio lol? If that is what your doing on off days...then yes...
    iForce Nutrition Fan

Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Why not just take it before cardio lol? If that is what your doing on off days...then yes...
    Yeap, thats what I mean. So for example:

Wednesday I'll go to work, have my lunch at around 13:00, take yohimbine + caffeine around 17:00, and do my cardio.

Weekends I'll wake up, have a small whey protein shake, have yohimbine + caffeine approximately 30 mins later, and then do cardio.

ISSA CFT

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, just drop the small shake. Unless you are running marathons on rest days, there will be no muscle wasting during the workout. If you are truly worried, you can take an EAA or BCAA product and achieve the same end without having real food in your stomach screwing up the absorption of yohimbine.

Also, you can take yohimbine any time that you are taking a stimmed preworkout. It sounds from your OP that you take a stimmed pre, so there is nothing wrong with adding yohimbine to it.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    OP, just drop the small shake. Unless you are running marathons on rest days, there will be no muscle wasting during the workout. If you are truly worried, you can take an EAA or BCAA product and achieve the same end without having real food in your stomach screwing up the absorption of yohimbine.

Also, you can take yohimbine any time that you are taking a stimmed preworkout. It sounds from your OP that you take a stimmed pre, so there is nothing wrong with adding yohimbine to it.
    Cool, thanks man.

Regarding lifting, I do take a stimmed pre, but have read that yohimbine should be avoided pre-lifting... Unless u mean I should take it right before lifting so I finish with the weights before it kicks in...

Also, do you think yohimbine hcl + caffeine is the way to go for me? I chose it because I need help with getting rid of the final few pounds from the chest and abs... any better suggestions?

ISSA CFT