Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This weeks weigh-in is 259.6 which is a loss of .2 since last week. I'm happy with that since my grandpa died and I've been busy dealing with all that. Next week is looking to be similar since I have a medical procedure that will take up wednesday and thursday. Such is life...

Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Down to 257.6 which is a loss of 2 lbs from last week. I did have a medical procedure this week that required me to fast for 36 hours which I'm sure helped. Hopefully next week I can return to my normal routine, no more deaths or health problems. Tune in next week folks, same bat time, same bat channel.

N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude mad props. Your 1 month before/after pics show a HUGE difference!

Thank you sir. I hope the rest of my cut shows equally impressive results.

Weight for this week is 254.6 which is a loss of 3 from last week and a total of 14.4. I'm hoping to hit the 20 mark by the end of the month which will make my average 10 pounds a month which is my goal.

Also, very disappointed in the BB.com forum on not picking up on the Seinfeld reference. Such a shame.

251.2 today for a loss of 3.4 from last week. Yeah boy!

New progress pic!

Last month: http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...F1GZDg349.jpeg

Now: http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...bZ2kBn377.jpeg

My starting pic is in my bodyspace.

PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PixieRae has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can see a difference for sure. Well done.
    IF & IIFYM

datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) datGizzmo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good job, starting to see a difference for sure, keep at it

Thanks guys. And you're doing good too pixie, I've been followin your progress in the comp.

This week 248 for a loss of 3.2

246.6 this week for a loss of 1.4. Would have been more if it wasn't for the damn super bowl.
    the ΩMEGA crew

4th place Dec 1 11 - Mar 1 12 Weight Loss Comp, Start 269 lbs. - End 240.6 lbs.

245 this week for a loss of 1.6. I'm disappointed in this loss even though I know it's still really good. I'm dropping my calories from 2000 to 1900 and hopefully that should get me back to a 2+ lb loss a week.
    the ΩMEGA crew

242.6 this week for a loss of 2.4
    the ΩMEGA crew

The Dec 1 - March 1 comp is finished. The results of my place have not been tallied yet but my weigh-in today is 240.6 for a loss of 2 since last Friday and a grand total of 28.4 pounds lost! I've still got a lot more to go so I have also joined the March 1 - June 1 weight loss comp. This week I have been deloading(not lifting) since I've been hard at it for 3 months straight. Next week I will get back to my regular routine but I will cut myself some slack on the calorie intake to reward myself. Then on March 12th it's back to the grind of lifting and a 1900 calorie diet. Below are my 3 month progress pictures. The first was taken 11/28/11 and the second is today(3/1/12). If you want the pics of the months in between there, they are in my bodyspace.

the ΩMEGA crew

This week is 241.4 for a gain of .8lbs. I believe this is the first time that I've gained which is awesome since this time I fully expected it. After going hard the last 3 months I treated myself to a week break from the diet. Now I start back and plan to rock the next 3 months.
    the ΩMEGA crew

I just got Controlled Labs Orange Triad(multivitamin) and Oximega Fish Oil yesterday. It makes sense to use a multi on a cut because you're prolly not getting all your nutrients on a caloric deficit. Also, I've read on here several times that a multi and fish oil will help with loose skin. I don't have any yet and I hopefully will not have any/minimize it.

Weigh-in tomorrow...
    the ΩMEGA crew

240.2 this week for a loss of 1.2. It woulda been bigger this week but I had a dairy queen blizzard last night.
    the ΩMEGA crew

*UPDATE*

I weighed myself at the gym and my weight came down to 239 which makes it a loss of 2.4. When I weighed myself this morning I couldn't poo but I took one this afternoon and my weight dropped. This is more like the weight I was expecting.
    the ΩMEGA crew

237.4 this week for a loss of 1.6 and a total of 31.6. It's been really tough lately. Eating right and going to the gym isn't hard for me, but finding the overall motivation to try is hard(if that makes sense). I am unemployed now for over 10 months even with a college degree and a solid GPA. So depression has set in pretty bad and I can barely find the motivation to leave the house. Things would be a lot easier if I could just find a job. In roughly 5 months I'll be kicked from my parents insurance so I'm sweating that as well. Needless to say my life is currently absolute shiit so you can see why motivation has become an issue.
    the ΩMEGA crew

238.6 this week for a gain of 1.2. Times are tough for me right now but they look like they could be getting better. Once shiit gets less hectic then I should be able to stay on track better.
    the ΩMEGA crew

Revision: I weighed myself post-workout and it's 236.6 for a loss of .8 pounds.
    the ΩMEGA crew

the ΩMEGA crew

the ΩMEGA crew

the ΩMEGA crew

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome title dude!! Just watched that episode yesterday. GL and keep at it.
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

I've been havin a lot of trouble stickin to the diet lately and making it to the gym. I'm not so worried about the gym since I work a manual labor job so I get my workout still. I do need to get more strict on my diet though. 238 this week.
    the ΩMEGA crew

the ΩMEGA crew