Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Of course Bob is a "tool" for Jim Manion. He'll never say what he really thinks when it comes to physiques and bodybuilding like Milos does, but then look how Milos pathetically hawks his own supplement line. Bob has to make a living too ! Do you guys say everything that's on your mind to your employer or coworkers? HELL NO ! So, you're a damn tool too ! Every mofo is a tool, except Eryk Bui....he's just a little beyotch.
    Last edited by WowWeakForum; 10-17-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Huh huh huh huh.......................................Tool, huh huhuhuhuhuh huh huh uhuh huhu huhuhuhu huh.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually listened to the whole thing. The guy is a mass of contradictions and excuses. He starts off by saying that he is the type who when he says he's "done," he's "done." And yet near the end he's talking about coming back if this changes or that changes, etc. I thought he said he was "done."

He talks about helping people and educating people as the most worthy goal of being a pro, and yet in the beginning all he did was complain about money. He wants to help people but he wants to make a ton of money at the same time. Aren't those two ambitions incompatable?

His excuse for quitting is that he doesn't want to end up dead, and yet who's ending up dead? Chances are he would survive his involvement in bbing just like Ronnie did, just like all of them did. Every Mr. O champ, from Larry Scott to Jay Cutler, are still alive.

He was asked what he's currently doing, and he comes up with this vague answer about real estate, and then slips in his personal training business. He is profitting and making a living off his physique. There's no real estate business going on, he's a personal trainer, that's it. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

He gave up medical school, but if he really wanted to go to medical school he would have gone. What's he doing: personal training. Why? Because he'd have to take some courses over. So what! If he really wanted to go to medical school, that's exactly what he would do, take those courses. He doesn't want to go to medical school, never did, so he gave up nothing.

He got to the pros and finally realized that he didn't have the genetics to become a Mr. O no matter how many drugs he took, so he quit and has all these excuses except the truth. Of course he wanted to become Mr. O, but realizing he had no chance, he can turn around and say that he never wanted to become Mr. O in the first place, to protect his ego. He speaks about how evil "ego" is, yet he has the biggest ego of all.

There's so much more, I could on and on. To me, he seems like a mentally weak, lost little boy, in denial, unable to face the truth, who couldn't cut it in the man's world of pro bbing, so he quit. And yet he's trying to come off of this person of high ideals when in actuality all he really cares about is himself, and money.

Does anyone really want me to go on with this?
    Last edited by Anabolism1000; 10-18-2007 at 03:29 AM.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick View Post

conditioning you can change...tough to get a better shoulder to waist ratio, or become taller, or not blocky.
    Good point.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eryk is a angry little manlet pointing fingers in every direction because hes a ankle biter

(no QT)

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He doesnt use steroids to gain size...

bull**** haha

sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another ankle biter.

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TJ_Strong View Post
    He doesnt use steroids to gain size...

bull**** haha
    Yep gyno doesn't grow naturally.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He talks about entering the worlds, or some big contest, I forgot, without hardly training, to puff himself up as someone with these amazing genetics to cover up the truth that when he competes against the best of the best, the pros, his genetics are really ****, and he knows that in his heart.

Forget it, I'm done. He's not worth my typing time. Over and out.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    Dont seem to have much of a brain in that dyed haired head of his ... or thinks people are total dummies.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i bet when he said "HGH won't make you taller though" he was thinking in his head "because dammnit I have tried"

Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    people have been saying this sport is dying for as long as i can remember..

did you know that during the renescance people felt that the humanity would be destroyed by god becuase it had come as far as it was capable of coming.

the world is not perfect, and neither is bodybuilding.

you think arny did not do an occasional bit of gay posing?

you think reeves was drug free?

you want to make a difference? why not become the worlds leading natural bodybuilder and inspire others to dot he same. or start your own bodybuilding organisation and be smart savvy and hard work working enough to beat down the weider brothers..

moaning does not accomplish ****.
    Altius, Citius, Forcius...

(corrected)

Nothing in this world is impossible to acheive given enough time, effort and polo mints

what did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend?

flush

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Briggsy View Post
    hey, if you don't like it watch another sport...

this is bodybuilding and drugs are a part of that. accept it and watch or refuse to accept it and watch something else...

either way stop moaning, it does'nt accomplish anything
    Im not calling you a newbie briggys, but for the last month here or so even alot of bbing.com forum members voiced thier opinion about the corrupt practices (not that we really know) the IFBB about jay cutlers wins, muscletech sponsorship on the Mr. O, etc...Essentially what bui dude said about the IFBB we said the same thing, but he knew first hand vs what we know from the outer shell.
    POSITIVE 716251 from NEGATIVE 200,000

Lowerthefever, "All pro BBers are natural except Jay Cutler"

DiamondDelts, "Well you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time. Give a short, joking answer like dex and people will say you are unprofessional/ghetto. Give long, deep, analytical answers like kai and people say you are irritating/beating around the bush. You just can't win either way."

Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have been reading with interest over the last few months the general oppinions of the members of the board. Obviously there is a certain degree of fallout over the olympia result . alot of it i agree with.

Although people seem to think that this stuff is only just happening. that it did not happen 20 years ago... or fifty years ago. There is literally no end to the amount of of competitions that had controversial outcomes...just as there is no end to the conspiracy theories that lurk in the background.

Very rarely have i heard the winner talking about politics, or whingeing about how the judges had it in for him. the fact remains only one man can win. eryk was not that man and it is a shame he cannot accept that with grace instead of dirtying the sport with slurs.

Bui had what it took to get his prop card, but he did not have what it took to get the whole way. bui is not important enough for the judges to sit down and asy "damn eryk being a bit outspoken maybe we should miss him in the callouts so he does not win". He did not conduct himself like a champ and thus was not made a champ.

(corrected)

Nothing in this world is impossible to acheive given enough time, effort and polo mints

flush

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Many teenager, including me from the ages of about 16-19 will experiance gyno. This is a common thing for teenagers with high test levels.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

did you know that during the renescance people felt that the humanity would be destroyed by god becuase it had come as far as it was capable of coming.
    Please do not compare one of the greatest periods in human history to The Mr Olympia contest.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

why?

people are always saying things could not get worse or could not get any better... but they they do, and have always done.

if the great minds of the renesciance could be wrong, then why can't a bunch of guys on a message board talking about bodybuilding?

(corrected)

flush

BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ofcourse, he has anger for not WINNING the show.. well he decided not to take the drugs thats why he wasnt 100% dry.. but what he says is true.. i agree with his knowledge.
    "Only The Strong Survive"

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BuffGuy123 View Post
    Ofcourse, he has anger for not WINNING the show.. well he decided not to take the drugs thats why he wasnt 100% dry.. but what he says is true.. i agree with his knowledge.

Yeah...that's it...I'm sure it had nothing to do with eating PANCAKES, BUTTER, SYRUP, and a cheeseburgwer while backstage... to carb up..LOL
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500) Captain Britain is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    I couldnt listen to that **** after that stupid as fukk jingle at the begining, i want to rip somebodies fukking throat out right now!!

LOL, now i feel better.
    LMAO that jingle was a prick to listen to!

jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jocktheglide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

i have been reading with interest over the last few months the general oppinions of the members of the board. Obviously there is a certain degree of fallout over the olympia result . alot of it i agree with.

Although people seem to think that this stuff is only just happening. that it did not happen 20 years ago... or fifty years ago. There is literally no end to the amount of of competitions that had controversial outcomes...just as there is no end to the conspiracy theories that lurk in the background.

Very rarely have i heard the winner talking about politics, or whingeing about how the judges had it in for him. the fact remains only one man can win. eryk was not that man and it is a shame he cannot accept that with grace instead of dirtying the sport with slurs.

Bui had what it took to get his prop card, but he did not have what it took to get the whole way. bui is not important enough for the judges to sit down and asy "damn eryk being a bit outspoken maybe we should miss him in the callouts so he does not win". He did not conduct himself like a champ and thus was not made a champ.

TOTALLY!!!!

DiamondDelts, "Well you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time. Give a short, joking answer like dex and people will say you are unprofessional/ghetto. Give long, deep, analytical answers like kai and people say you are irritating/beating around the bush. You just can't win either way."

Originally Posted by TheGame76 View Post
    Many teenager, including me from the ages of about 16-19 will experiance gyno. This is a common thing for teenagers with high test levels.
    GAME you have more experience in bodybuiling in general than most folks on the board they believe gyno comes from gear only when in reality regular kids get gyno growing up in their teens without gear. Essentially your arguing a brick wall here on most occasion though I agree with you...

Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yukk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The point is, professional bodybuilding is a joke. Last Olympia proves it. Honestly at this point id rather see it fail than succeed with all the drugs involved.

Originally Posted by Yukk View Post
    The point is, professional bodybuilding is a joke. Last Olympia proves it. Honestly at this point id rather see it fail than succeed with all the drugs involved.
    but its so fun to see HUGE guys in trunks pose with their muscles......

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jocktheglide View Post
    GAME you have more experience in bodybuiling in general than most folks on the board they believe gyno comes from gear only when in reality regular kids get gyno growing up in their teens without gear. Essentially your arguing a brick wall here on most occasion though I agree with you...
    True you can get gyno as a kid.

However I think if you look back at Eryks pro card qualifier the gyno wasn't present. Somebody post the gyno pics in his early career if I am wrong.

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BuffGuy123 View Post
    Ummmm.....go read his blog on myspace he even talks about taking diuretics on there......so.......your wrong.

True you can get gyno as a kid.

However I think if you look back at Eryks pro card qualifier the gyno wasn't present. Somebody post the gyno pics in his early career if I am wrong.
    Oh I agree about Eryk. But I just meany in general it is very possible for somebody to get gyno without drugs. My guess on Eryk is that he probably didn't use as much drugs before he turned pro and after he turned pro and had to add the size he started to develope gyno due to the increased drug usage. Haven't seen recent pics but he probably had it removed.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick View Post
    Yeah...that's it...I'm sure it had nothing to do with eating PANCAKES, BUTTER, SYRUP, and a cheeseburgwer while backstage... to carb up..LOL
    You mean to tell me that cheesburgers, butter, syrup and pancakes isn't part of a bodybuilders diet? DAMN! I'm in the wrong buisness then.
    I guess everyday is a "CARB UP" day for me
    Stimulate, not annihilate the muscle. -Lee Haney

Originally Posted by trailbreaker View Post
    You mean to tell me that cheesburgers, butter, syrup and pancakes isn't part of a bodybuilders diet? DAMN! I'm in the wrong buisness then.
    I guess everyday is a "CARB UP" day for me
    Awesome genetics.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yukk View Post
    No, Dorian winning with torn bodyparts proves it.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    No, Dorian winning with torn bodyparts proves it.
    Stealth there is a thread about your swimming in MISC.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5143393