tjberry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjberry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjberry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjberry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjberry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjberry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tjberry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Multiple Meals to Lose Fat

The body demands food when you are working out and putting yourself thru stressful workouts. Most people have been raised to believe that all we need is 3 square meals per day. In reality if you are getting 3 'square' meals per day you are doing pretty good, now all you need to do is add 2-3 small high protein snacks to put in-between these meals. Now you need to make sure the meals you are eating are 'square' emanating balanced. I tell my clients to get 40% protein 30% carb and 30% 'good' fats. If your meals consist of this macronutrient breakdown and your snacks are similar you will be well on your way to feeding your body and giving it the nutrition it needs to shed fat and grow new muscle. You want to space your meals and snacks about 2-3 hrs apart. This requires some preparation on your part. Make sure that you are packing food with you to work and about your day. This becomes a routine and is really not to hard if you are able to get creative Eating healthy is really not too hard, it just requires a change in some habits and a little preparation. When your body goes thru a period of time when it does not have food, it will cause the blood sugar levels to become unstable (when you do eat) and it will make your body hoard the calories it gets in the next meal to help fend off another long period without food. Think about it, if you feed your body every 2-3 hrs your body will burn thru the calories you take in, and it will fuel your metabolism to burn even more calories. The metabolism is like a motor, and the food is like fuel. If you don't feed it, it will sputter to a stop. When your go 5-6 hrs without eating your body begins to think it is in a famine, and the next time you eat your body will not burn thru the food you eat, it will store it for later AS FAT!! Obviously we don't want this!! So prepare your meals and snacks, make sure your eating clean nutritious food. Remember the 40/30/30 macro nutrient breakdown of the meal. Try to eat better balanced food and increase the meals per day to 5-6 and watch the fat melt away! Find more of my nutrition articles at fitflicks.com

bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakyhama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just FYI, you will probably get flamed for this thread. Be prepared to cite studies that support your claims.

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bakyhama View Post
    Just FYI, you will probably get flamed for this thread. Be prepared to cite studies that support your claims.
    Flamed is probably an uderstatment.....lol... and my favorite part

"When your go 5-6 hrs without eating your body begins to think it is in a famine, and the next time you eat your body will not burn thru the food you eat, it will store it for later AS FAT!!"

Yeah I have gotten so FAT not eating for 16hrs out of the day...that brisket sammich went straight to mah hips the other day...

BRB making gains and eating "clean"...bwaaahahahahahahaha...
    6'2" @ 247lbs

sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sagehen91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this guy is either trollin or from 2003?

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am just gonna leave this here....

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftToWin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there is a storm brewing
    March 12, 2012: 255.0
    March 19, 2012: 249.4
    March 26, 2012: 245.0
    April 2, 2012 : 239.5
    April 9, 2012 : 235.5
    April 16, 2012 : 233.8
    April 23, 2012 : 228.8
    April 30, 2012 : 223.6
    May 7, 2012 : 219.6
    May 14, 2012 : 215.6
    May 21, 2012 : 210.0
    May 28, 2012 : 207.8
    June 4, 2012 : 203.6

Total Loss: 51.4 Pounds in 12 weeks!

nikeduck23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BRB RAGING IN CAPSLOCK TO PREVENT THIS GUY FROM EVER POSTING ON HERE AGAIN. LEAVE THESE FORUMS NOW BEFORE YOU'RE ASSISTED OUT. ball so hard mutha fukz wanna fine me
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .............................. R.I.P...................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian............
    .............. ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tjberry View Post
    The body demands food when you are working out and putting yourself thru stressful workouts. Most people have been raised to believe that all we need is 3 square meals per day. In reality if you are getting 3 'square' meals per day you are doing pretty good, now all you need to do is add 2-3 small high protein snacks to put in-between these meals. Now you need to make sure the meals you are eating are 'square' emanating balanced. I tell my clients to get 40% protein 30% carb and 30% 'good' fats. If your meals consist of this macronutrient breakdown and your snacks are similar you will be well on your way to feeding your body and giving it the nutrition it needs to shed fat and grow new muscle. You want to space your meals and snacks about 2-3 hrs apart. This requires some preparation on your part. Make sure that you are packing food with you to work and about your day. This becomes a routine and is really not to hard if you are able to get creative Eating healthy is really not too hard, it just requires a change in some habits and a little preparation. When your body goes thru a period of time when it does not have food, it will cause the blood sugar levels to become unstable (when you do eat) and it will make your body hoard the calories it gets in the next meal to help fend off another long period without food. Think about it, if you feed your body every 2-3 hrs your body will burn thru the calories you take in, and it will fuel your metabolism to burn even more calories. The metabolism is like a motor, and the food is like fuel. If you don't feed it, it will sputter to a stop. When your go 5-6 hrs without eating your body begins to think it is in a famine, and the next time you eat your body will not burn thru the food you eat, it will store it for later AS FAT!! Obviously we don't want this!! So prepare your meals and snacks, make sure your eating clean nutritious food. Remember the 40/30/30 macro nutrient breakdown of the meal. Try to eat better balanced food and increase the meals per day to 5-6 and watch the fat melt away! Find more of my nutrition articles at fitflicks.com

I heard if you eat kangaroo penis between the hours of 11pm and 12:30am you will wake up the following morning with a waist size 2" smaller.

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is this real life?
    What the..

I'll eat once a day if I feel like it and still am starting to get ripped up.

And op learn to use a ****ing paragraph... Even though you likely copy/pasted that **** still break it up for us... Even though it's bull****, at least make it properly formatted bull****.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) theonegoku is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The scariest part of the whole thing was "I tell my clients" *dives under bed* :S

bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmikey81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by theonegoku View Post
    The scariest part of the whole thing was "I tell my clients" *dives under bed* :S

ROFL i missed that part.

struggling with diet Geoff Richards's Avatar
    Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigmikey81 View Post
    I heard if you eat kangaroo penis between the hours of 11pm and 12:30am you will wake up the following morning with a waist size 2" smaller.
    Should the kangaroo be dead when this is done ?
    *Compare yourself to yourself. Everyday become a stronger version of yourself.*

Originally Posted by Geoff Richards View Post
    Should the kangaroo be dead when this is done ?
    That's the secret. It must live, or you will actually gain weight. Spread the word!

nikeduck23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ...im still speechless.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .............................. R.I.P...................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian............
    .............. ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    .▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬