6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cutting down to 10% Bf advice (pic)

6'2 173 38inch chest, 33 waist

Where does my body need more work? Going for male model body type look, so i don't want huge traps

Also about what is my BF %?

inb4 need more pics, any help from this one pic is appreciated

6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    You look close man. 11-12% I guess.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

Originally Posted by joshwah View Post
    You look close man. 11-12% I guess.
    oh, wow was thinking like 13-14,

Does my chest need more work? Obviously my abs but i'm hoping 9-10% will help that

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to bulk in my totally honest opinion.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 6PackUnderFat View Post

You look about 11% here bro, but I wouldn't be cutting if I were you... you seem wayyy too skinny. I don't mean to say that in an insulting way, but if I were you i'd try to slowly clean bulk, add another 20lbs of lean body mass onto your frame... then cut to 9% BF... that should have you closer to the male model look. Right now you just look super skinny.

Originally Posted by mccoy19 View Post
    You look about 11% here bro, but I wouldn't be cutting if I were you... you seem wayyy too skinny. I don't mean to say that in an insulting way, but if I were you i'd try to slowly clean bulk, add another 20lbs of lean body mass onto your frame... then cut to 9% BF... that should have you closer to the male model look. Right now you just look super skinny.
    I was planning on clean bulking once i got to 9-10%, is it possible to gain only mussel with no body fat if ate at maintenance or slightly above and lifted heavy, like 200ish protein

MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was planning on clean bulking once i got to 9-10%, is it possible to gain only mussel with no body fat if ate at maintenance or slightly above and lifted heavy, like 200ish protein
    I'm not trying to be a jerk, just giving you honest advice. You strike me as someone who likely has body image issues. I would seriously look into it. If you're trying to cut, looking like you do now, and then worrying about ANY fat gain while later bulking...your perception of your body and reality aren't lining up.

Originally Posted by MattinNC View Post
    I'm not trying to be a jerk, just giving you honest advice. You strike me as someone who likely has body image issues. I would seriously look into it. If you're trying to cut, looking like you do now, and then worrying about ANY fat gain while later bulking...your perception of your body and reality aren't lining up.
    Thx for ur advice, and i agree with the needing to bulk first..but in my situation i want to look ripped for summer and then I'm gonna clean bulk after summer
    (also im only working out only to look good in girls eyes)

also a picture showing i went from 20% down to 9% would look much better than 20% to current pic (11-12%) (brag in points lol )

I understand most people on the forums consider these guys in this pic to not be very attractive
    http://www.myabercrombies.com/wp-con...ie-Models3.jpg
    but i'm solely working out to get girls and that pic is what my type girls LOVE

Sorry for ramble , but i wanted to bump this in hope of any extra advice on looking more like those models.

What exercise to stay away from/ how low bf% are they in that pic or anything else that could help me out

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You carry no muscle from what I can tell. Bulk.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to add mass to your chest if you want to look like that. They're about as lean as you are if not a bit leaner. Remember though, those pics can be chopped

let's see a before pic!

Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    You need to add mass to your chest if you want to look like that. They're about as lean as you are if not a bit leaner. Remember though, those pics can be chopped

let's see a before pic!
    Thx for actually readying my post and not just saying bulk, and yeah i can curl about 45lbs dumbells for about 4 times each arm without using much back, but i can only bench 155, so i know my chest needs a lot of work

I will try and find a before pic, and post it

I have about two months before the pool partys start, should I clean bulk for a month and than cut for a month just to look a little bigger, or focus those two months on losing that last of fat (hard 2 see in pic) and then clean bulk after pool parties

scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do what you wanna do. No need to cut cause your body fat is pretty low, but if you wanna get it into single digit figures and clean bulk from there it's your choice. Just expect to be pretty unhappy with your image for the next three months.

Originally Posted by scotchchris View Post
    Do what you wanna do. No need to cut cause your body fat is pretty low, but if you wanna get it into single digit figures and clean bulk from there it's your choice. Just expect to be pretty unhappy with your image for the next three months.
    thx

Cranston2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cranston2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree, clean bulk, eat clean and keep some cardio in your program and lift to bulk, and make sure your keeping your protein up and youll kill 2 birds with a single stone lol
    "It doesn't matter what you see, because to me, every strech mark is a trophy"
    -Cranston

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MattinNC View Post
    I'm not trying to be a jerk, just giving you honest advice. You strike me as someone who likely has body image issues.
    Man you look fine & healthy. Maybe some bulking would help, don't over-analyse.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mszczep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see absolutely no reason for you NOT to bulk. You would look better with more muscle on you, even if it comes with a little more fat. EAT lots of clean calories and Lift Heavy!!!

BltSlp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Although my opinion means relatively nothing since I have no real post count I will agree with the majority in saying your bf% now looks good, I would work on bulking the areas now that can be developed further. I started my workouts with the same thing in mind as far as just wanting to be ripped for summer but the more I look into it I would be happier with 11-13% and a upper and lower torso that has something to show for my hard work.

SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i agree that you need to bulk, however I can tell you want to stay where you are for summer. So my advice is to continue your cut, look the way you want for summer and for the girlies and then once summer is over pack on some muscle and cut again and look even better next summer.

MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattinNC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thx for ur advice, and i agree with the needing to bulk first..but in my situation i want to look ripped for summer and then I'm gonna clean bulk after summer

also a picture showing i went from 20% down to 9% would look much better than 20% to current pic (11-12%) (brag in points lol )

I understand most people on the forums consider these guys in this pic to not be very attractive

Sorry for ramble , but i wanted to bump this in hope of any extra advice on looking more like those models.

What exercise to stay away from/ how low bf% are they in that pic or anything else that could help me out
    Girls like looking at models. They like sleeping with guys who are confident in their own skin and ambitious.

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)

OP, as someone who started lifting for the womenz, let me tell you that it's a short lived road. Lift for yourself, lift for the confidence it gives you, being confident and taking care of yourself, accomplishing difficult goals, these will subconciously attract women anyways. Thinking that if you have a ripped body you'll get girls it's just not true. I know tons of *******s who are ripped like the pic you showed, what usually ends of happening is most girls hate them because they are so conceited and arrogant, these guys end up smashing 5/10's with ease but can never get hot girls.

Also bulk, you're skinny bro

Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    OP, as someone who started lifting for the womenz, let me tell you that it's a short lived road. Lift for yourself, lift for the confidence it gives you, being confident and taking care of yourself, accomplishing difficult goals, these will subconciously attract women anyways. Thinking that if you have a ripped body you'll get girls it's just not true. I know tons of *******s who are ripped like the pic you showed, what usually ends of happening is most girls hate them because they are so conceited and arrogant, these guys end up smashing 5/10's with ease but can never get hot girls.

Also bulk, you're skinny bro
    10/10. Well done