Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **Rule: When a girl cancels a date it's because "she has to" and don't ask for a reason you might not want to know
    When a guy cancels its because he has "two" keep your options open you never know if it's in the bag until your in the bag.

Great Convo. Keep helping out the bros! Learning how to handle these situations is clutch. Swagger can't be taught but Lessons can be learned.
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000) 787Boricua305 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks bro, everybody should rep this guy.

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DavidJr74 View Post
    well usually I can't cuz I'm too drunk to drive and I live about an hour and a half away so taxi isn't an option.
    Priceline.com should be your friend bro. You can pre-plan your smash sessions. Book a room for $30-$40 bucks on name your price and have the location close to the hot spot. It also gives you more incentive to close deals. $40 bucks is almost the same price it would cost to probably taxi around your date and you etc and its way cheaper than a DUI...plus you will hardly ever be sleeping alone, always tell the girl you were "being safe" so you booked a hotel for the night just so you didn't have to drive." IT works man. Try it
    No Excuses just results

skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My first time approaching a girl. Advice me.

I approached a girl Thursday in my class. Before class, I asked if she started the assignment, and if she wanted to work on it together. She said she was doing it in the reading week, and I said I wasn't going to be here. We talked for like a min then we went sat in our seats.
    After class, I asked if she wanted to switch emails in case either of us needed help. Then I was like, do numbers too. She gave me hers and said just text me so I can get your number. So, she put her info in my phone. We talked for a little bit, and I asked if she wanted to grab something to eat. She said she had class and we went separate ways.

This whole time, I forgot to ask her what her name was. So I texted her:

Me: Hey, I forgot to ask what your name was
    Her: _____!
    Me: I suppose you already know mine, ______

She didn't reply after that.

I got her number on Thursday and I know I'm headed straight into the friend zone. I see her again on Tuesday (V-day).

What I does now?
    Last edited by skinnyaltima; 02-11-2012 at 07:08 PM.

skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyaltima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone?

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SoccerMuscle5 View Post
    Priceline.com should be your friend bro. You can pre-plan your smash sessions. Book a room for $30-$40 bucks on name your price and have the location close to the hot spot. It also gives you more incentive to close deals. $40 bucks is almost the same price it would cost to probably taxi around your date and you etc and its way cheaper than a DUI...plus you will hardly ever be sleeping alone, always tell the girl you were "being safe" so you booked a hotel for the night just so you didn't have to drive." IT works man. Try it
    Interesting.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im a 4/10 manlet and no chick ever gives me a shot...........wat do
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by skinnyaltima View Post
    My first time approaching a girl. Advice me.

I approached a girl Thursday in my class. Before class, I asked if she started the assignment, and if she wanted to work on it together. She said she was doing it in the reading week, and I said I wasn't going to be here. We talked for like a min then we went sat in our seats.
    After class, I asked if she wanted to switch emails in case either of us needed help. Then I was like, do numbers too. She gave me hers and said just text me so I can get your number. So, she put her info in my phone. We talked for a little bit, and I asked if she wanted to grab something to eat. She said she had class and we went separate ways.

This whole time, I forgot to ask her what her name was. So I texted her:

Me: Hey, I forgot to ask what your name was
    Her: _____!
    Me: I suppose you already know mine, ______

She didn't reply after that.

I got her number on Thursday and I know I'm headed straight into the friend zone. I see her again on Tuesday (V-day).

What I does now?
    Not so fast man. You don't know what's really going on. You met her in class. She is playing games with you. Hard to get, but you forget the best part. You know where she is each week 2-3 times a week. PLAY IT COOL bro. Keep your head. She knows she will see you again so just approach her with a smile and totally ignore "the name" I had a girl who I hooked up with CONSTANTLY for a month came to MY HOUSE and I Didn't even know her name until about a week ago. The "name" isn't the game. The "game" is the name. You get it? Just focus on some simple rules.
    Stop asking and start telling
    -Tell her "Let's get something to eat. Let's meet up after class tonight"
    -TAKE CONTROL girls don't need more "options" they need more "direction" show her your not trying to be in the "friend zone" with your "actions" not your "passive words"
    Start there,
    And your welcome.
    ;-)
    P.S. Cardinal Rule "Valentine's Day" and other holidays are easy. Let the girls be desperate. They are all "looking" at that time your the hunted prey around holidays. If they choose you, then your chosen, if not, then you saved around $100 on hallmark fuzzies, candies and bears.
    Best bet: Check out Walmart the day AFTER Valentines and get her a bear or some chocolate for 50%-99% off and just give it to her late. Late presents are the best "surprises" trust me they don't know the difference
    Sincerely,
    Your Welcome
    Yes all this works. I use all my own information and keep Trohorses in my drawer stocked full like toilet paper.
    Ask me another question ;-)
    No Excuses just results

datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datgyno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK bro, I bit you rep comment you cheeky kunt you.

So bearing in mind, I've really messed up. Played it by miscs advice, and didn't show her I care at all, she opened up to me about serious issues that nobody else knows and being busy and not thinking I blew her off. Being a dick.

I phoned her, and am meeting up with her on Thursday and she wants me to prove that I care to her.

Tips, advice, small little gimmicks to help the situation, anything.
    ...of peace.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    im a 4/10 manlet and no chick ever gives me a shot...........wat do
    You can never base your success on your physical appearance. Unfortunately, women don't care about your looks. Of course "looks" help but money helps too, so does a Lambo or Porsche but there are many ways to get a girl. Girls are simple they want to have fun, laugh or smile and feel appreciated. None of those things require "looks" "money" or a "lambo" and all of those three things include you having any girl you want. Start there and tell me what you are currently doing to "get girls" I will tell you what you NEED to be doing. Start with the three I listed above and leave the mirror alone. Your appearance doesn't affect how you treat a woman.
    Originally Posted by datgyno View Post
    OK bro, I bit you rep comment you cheeky kunt you.

So bearing in mind, I've really messed up. Played it by miscs advice, and didn't show her I care at all, she opened up to me about serious issues that nobody else knows and being busy and not thinking I blew her off. Being a dick.

I phoned her, and am meeting up with her on Thursday and she wants me to prove that I care to her.

Tips, advice, small little gimmicks to help the situation, anything.
    Well you making a mistake could have been your saving grace. When women give you a "chance" to prove things right, that means that care about you. I have advice, don't mess it up! She likes you, so if you want her, be respectful, kind and LISTEN. LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN. DO NOT TALK OVER HER. PAUSE BEFORE YOU SPEAK. She has a lot to tell you and feels vulnerable because she already opened up to you so just listen to your woman. Listening is the art of love and usually results in just that. If you don't LISTEN you won't WIN so I hope your a champion!
    Good Luck
    No Excuses just results

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At the school I go to in my close group of friends there is a girl I hooked up with a few times, and it looked like we were going together txting all the time and that crap, but she was hung up on some guy out in Wisconsin, we are in northeast US. Now as of a few weeks ago they are dating. Granted they are thousands of miles away.

We are still tight and sometimes flirty, the other weekend we danced at the club but she was careful and wouldnt make out.

So Im kinda annoyed honestly, that she was so into me and then she is all of a sudden dating some guy across the country and Im left on the outside. I play it cool like it dosnt bother me, but it does a little bit. Should I wait for an opening when we are tanked and go back in for another kill lol? Idk.

What do?

SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000) SweatAndTears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright OP tell me what to do.
    I try talking to this girl on fb and she's only giving me one word answers. Previously we would only have some weird eye contact. I hear she is reserved but I think she has no interest so I stop talking to her for a while. Fast forward a couple of weeks, she tries to make small talk to me and breaks the touch barrier. Please respond OP.

seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) seizehersalad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i texted a girl "Me+U=Couple?" N she bever texted back. She wants too ****?
    why did you get ripped? "My ego needed a substance" - Zyzz

☬Punjabi Crew☬

Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    At the school I go to in my close group of friends there is a girl I hooked up with a few times, and it looked like we were going together txting all the time and that crap, but she was hung up on some guy out in Wisconsin, we are in northeast US. Now as of a few weeks ago they are dating. Granted they are thousands of miles away.

We are still tight and sometimes flirty, the other weekend we danced at the club but she was careful and wouldnt make out.

So Im kinda annoyed honestly, that she was so into me and then she is all of a sudden dating some guy across the country and Im left on the outside. I play it cool like it dosnt bother me, but it does a little bit. Should I wait for an opening when we are tanked and go back in for another kill lol? Idk.

What do?
    What do you do when one girl isn't paying you attention? You stay occupied. If you have integrity and are unemployed. You go JOB HUNTING because you respect hard work. Go out and find other options. And DO NOT do it directly in front of her. Be aware, because she will be watching you moves but find another girl on the side or two options that you talk to casually and text casually. Casual is the key, don't ever text a female all day and all night. Why? because girls use it against you like evidence in court. You developed a pattern and that means if you text all day and night for a little while, then all of a sudden don't text for a while, she assumes you have other options. Don't let her feel like a priority then feel like an option, that's disappointing to her. Just casually text and text other girls so you won't feel "hurt" toughen up and get back on the horse. She will come back around and wonder where you went. As long as you "play it cool" no one said you can't "play it cool" AND have options. She just doesn't need to know about it!

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    I don\t have a girl. that's the issue. Now help me...
    That's a general statement and that's probably your problem. You put no effort into getting girls. You writing that one liner tells me a lot about you. Your lazy and expect everything to just come to you anyways. Girls don't work that way, you have to show them you care and don't be cheezy or lazy. IF you do this you are an ******* and yes some girls like *******s, but trust me, you won't be the first one she's had so she might not keep you around for long. Try being more respectful and kind with women I have a feeling your lacking that. Tell me how this works and if that doesn't work. Check out my blog about how to get a girl in 30 Days. It's been published. It will help some too.

www.SKINNYBUDDHA(DOTCOM)

Good Luck
    Originally Posted by SweatAndTears View Post
    Alright OP tell me what to do.
    I try talking to this girl on fb and she's only giving me one word answers. Previously we would only have some weird eye contact. I hear she is reserved but I think she has no interest so I stop talking to her for a while. Fast forward a couple of weeks, she tries to make small talk to me and breaks the touch barrier. Please respond OP.
    Sounds like your making progress. Think about seeds. A cob of corn doesn't just come out of nowhere. You have to plant the seed. water it, cultivate the soil then your plant produces fruit. It takes time and girls always want time. If you give them this, then you don't have to give space. Trust me when she says "space" its too late so listen to me real clear. GIVE THIS TIME. Your making progress so let it PROGRESS....Does that make sense. You can't just run into a game and smack a homerun everytime you hit a baseball. When you do hit homeruns they are great but being an all-around baseball player is more effective. You want to be prepared in every situation and be patient and wait for the right pitch. The right pitch is your signal to give her some play. But you won't know this if you striking out all over the place. Keep your bat steady and wait for her to show you more signs. Keep your options open(not in her face)and she will come around. Water the plant more, it will produce fruit.
    No Excuses just results

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok bro...I met a chick thru a mutual friend and we all hung out together a few times. so i texted her yesterday and never received a response. ALthough it was more of a statement than anything else. How well do you think a 2 week freeze out would work?

So i got some random questions:

I get a lot of attention at bars/clubs. Smiles/ chicks will make themselves available to me, but im too much of a bish to do anything about it? How do i approach? And why the fuk dont i get this much attention during the day?

what are your thoughts on PUA materials? How well do they work?

I dont have any solid bros to go out and pick up chicks with....how do i find some?
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for answers, you seem like a cool guy OP. Met this girl last summer, and we became very good friends. We've been very open with eachother about dates, people we hook up with, etc. She's a really pretty girl, but I always thought she was kind of a nerd, she'll go out and drink but is just as happy staying in on a saturday and reading a book alone. I wasn't interested in her until about a month ago, she dumped a guy she was casually seeing. I don't know why, feelings just started to develop for whatever reason. Which in my experience has never worked. But we ended up hanging out together about a month ago and got hammered. One thing leads to another, and I end up staying the night at her place. We didn't have sex, but got to 3rd base and I was feeling like I made it out of the friend zone. Slept over with her again, but this time she says we probably shouldn't do anything because she doesn't want things to get weird. Whatever. I told her that I was starting to get feelings for her and asked if she felt the same way. Her response was "Well...? [contemplative tone then hesitation] I'm sorry." I wasn't sure what to do, I know I cant get a more straightforward answer than out of her mouth, but I almost don't believe her. More complications. I know she is pretty emotionally unavailable, but the issue is that she is in love with one of her best friends - who happens to be female. Yet she is 100% straight and otherwise not attracted to women. They've hooked up a few times, but she has a longterm boyfriend and that whole situation doesn't seem realistic. After she told me how she felt, I said I was going back off for a little while so I didn't get invested in her if she wasn't doing the same. I've broken the potential one-itis and am seeing another girl currently, which I've talked about with the first girl because we're very close friends still. But I am still very much into her and am curious if there is any way to salvage this? Even if we were both drunk, I don't see how she could have messed around with me if she wasn't into me to atleast some extent.
    ``````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ```````MISC`````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    `````HORSE```````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ```HEAD```````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    `CREW```````~~%%%%%%%%'```:```````\O\
    ``````````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'```````````:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````````````:``````````._\_.'
    ~~%%%%%%%'``````````````;

moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    repped
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Jeremy Lin Crew

Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    ok bro...I met a chick thru a mutual friend and we all hung out together a few times. so i texted her yesterday and never received a response. ALthough it was more of a statement than anything else. How well do you think a 2 week freeze out would work?

So i got some random questions:

I get a lot of attention at bars/clubs. Smiles/ chicks will make themselves available to me, but im too much of a bish to do anything about it? How do i approach? And why the fuk dont i get this much attention during the day?

what are your thoughts on PUA materials? How well do they work?

I dont have any solid bros to go out and pick up chicks with....how do i find some?
    Your all over the place. I like that though. It's a start. It's all about the thought process and it's clear your a thinker. Now channel that towards something good and your in. I'll give you my bullet points.
    1. There's not a good reason at all for her not text you back. She's a girl, they do random things all the time. She might have a reason she's not able to talk to you about. Remember this rule of thumb.
    **When a guy cancels a date it's because he has TWO, When a girl cancels a date it's because she has to**
    She might have a boyfriend secretly or a guy she's hooked on and can't talk to you about....She might just have gone back to that "safety net" guy. She's trying to "do you a favor" by not texting you back. Listen to her, and thank her (silently) move on and have TWO more girls in mind at all times.
    There's no good way to find solid bros to go out with. Just continue to be social maybe try the gym conversations etc. Stuff just comes up. Ask them where they usually go out to chill and go from there.
    Pick up lines are fine but just understand that they only GET YOU IN THE DOOR. the question is what do you do after you "in" you still have to use YOURSELF not some "Dos XX or Jose Cuervo Swag" to let her know who YOU really are to finish up the job. That's the key. Hope this helps. Your repped for sharing by the way.
    Originally Posted by MrHandTricks View Post
    In for answers, you seem like a cool guy OP. Met this girl last summer, and we became very good friends. We've been very open with eachother about dates, people we hook up with, etc. She's a really pretty girl, but I always thought she was kind of a nerd, she'll go out and drink but is just as happy staying in on a saturday and reading a book alone. I wasn't interested in her until about a month ago, she dumped a guy she was casually seeing. I don't know why, feelings just started to develop for whatever reason. Which in my experience has never worked. But we ended up hanging out together about a month ago and got hammered. One thing leads to another, and I end up staying the night at her place. We didn't have sex, but got to 3rd base and I was feeling like I made it out of the friend zone. Slept over with her again, but this time she says we probably shouldn't do anything because she doesn't want things to get weird. Whatever. I told her that I was starting to get feelings for her and asked if she felt the same way. Her response was "Well...? [contemplative tone then hesitation] I'm sorry." I wasn't sure what to do, I know I cant get a more straightforward answer than out of her mouth, but I almost don't believe her. More complications. I know she is pretty emotionally unavailable, but the issue is that she is in love with one of her best friends - who happens to be female. Yet she is 100% straight and otherwise not attracted to women. They've hooked up a few times, but she has a longterm boyfriend and that whole situation doesn't seem realistic. After she told me how she felt, I said I was going back off for a little while so I didn't get invested in her if she wasn't doing the same. I've broken the potential one-itis and am seeing another girl currently, which I've talked about with the first girl because we're very close friends still. But I am still very much into her and am curious if there is any way to salvage this? Even if we were both drunk, I don't see how she could have messed around with me if she wasn't into me to atleast some extent.
    Simple here.
    1. She messed around with you because she was drunk and you were available. Just understand girls can "think like guys" in any situation they seem fit. It doesn't happen often but when it does then the tables turn. Now your the "emotional" one and asking about "feeling" and how she "feels" about you. Now your the woman and she's the guy. TAKE YOUR PRIDE BACK. Ignore this girl for a little while. Find two other girls to occupy your time.
    2. You don't want a confused charity case. This girl isn't "the girl" for you. Your just attracted to her because she's into girls and is "crazy" in a sense. You can find plenty of crazy girls out there there's nothing special about this hot bookworm. Find two girls to occupy your time and ignore this girl because you will be "emotional" the entire time because she basically played you...Remember SHE'S NOT THE ONE. So if you do go back, be careful and just take it for what it is.
    Originally Posted by moonfarious View Post
    repped
    Repped Back My Friend
    No Excuses just results

Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thaanks for the reps brah. Will hit you back after spread once again.

1. Your thoughts on online dating? Thoughts on long distance relationships that start out long distance. I know theres a bit of a difference when people meet and one person moves away vs. two people meeting that live far apart.

2. Your thoughts on finding the one and how you know she's the one?

and lastly, you never answered my question about why i get so much play at bars/clubs but bishes dont even look at me during the day time.

also you might consider requesting people to add cliffs to their posts if they are lengthy. It'll help other people out who wanna read and learn from others but dont wanna read entire novels.

MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHandTricks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SoccerMuscle5 View Post
    Simple here.
    1. She messed around with you because she was drunk and you were available. Just understand girls can "think like guys" in any situation they seem fit. It doesn't happen often but when it does then the tables turn. Now your the "emotional" one and asking about "feeling" and how she "feels" about you. Now your the woman and she's the guy. TAKE YOUR PRIDE BACK. Ignore this girl for a little while. Find two other girls to occupy your time.
    2. You don't want a confused charity case. This girl isn't "the girl" for you. Your just attracted to her because she's into girls and is "crazy" in a sense. You can find plenty of crazy girls out there there's nothing special about this hot bookworm. Find two girls to occupy your time and ignore this girl because you will be "emotional" the entire time because she basically played you...Remember SHE'S NOT THE ONE. So if you do go back, be careful and just take it for what it is.
    Fuuuark. Will rep again when not on recharge. I've already started that path, like I said I'm seeing another girl. Another one or two would be even better though. Even if this girl isn't the one, I think I'd like the practice to be able to turn the tables on her because this is a consistent problem (getting emotional) that I've had since I was younger. How does this sound? Our schedules come together a couple times a week so I'm still going to see her, but other than that I'm dropping first contact for the next month. Obviously I'll say hi when I see her in person, but not a single call or text will be given unless she does it first. Meanwhile I will be slaying other hoes. Good plan?
    ``````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ```````MISC`````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    `````HORSE```````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ```HEAD```````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    `CREW```````~~%%%%%%%%'```:```````\O\
    ``````````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'```````````:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````````````:``````````._\_.'
    ~~%%%%%%%'``````````````;

KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on this

Originally Posted by KingCorleone View Post
    in on this
    It's one you don't want to miss. Guaranteed you'll learn something. We need to stick together as bros help each other be at our best agains these women. Women are great at using each other for help in situations(sometimes too often) Guys should learn to do the same thing so we don't make the SAME mistakes. This way one bro makes a mistake 100s can learn from it. We can all move forward.
    Originally Posted by MrHandTricks View Post
    Fuuuark. Will rep again when not on recharge. I've already started that path, like I said I'm seeing another girl. Another one or two would be even better though. Even if this girl isn't the one, I think I'd like the practice to be able to turn the tables on her because this is a consistent problem (getting emotional) that I've had since I was younger. How does this sound? Our schedules come together a couple times a week so I'm still going to see her, but other than that I'm dropping first contact for the next month. Obviously I'll say hi when I see her in person, but not a single call or text will be given unless she does it first. Meanwhile I will be slaying other hoes. Good plan?
    The plan isn't bad, but you have to "stick" to it. So it sounds good, just keep your word. Keep me updated on your progress. I'm here

Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    thaanks for the reps brah. Will hit you back after spread once again.

1. Your thoughts on online dating? Thoughts on long distance relationships that start out long distance. I know theres a bit of a difference when people meet and one person moves away vs. two people meeting that live far apart.

2. Your thoughts on finding the one and how you know she's the one?

and lastly, you never answered my question about why i get so much play at bars/clubs but bishes dont even look at me during the day time.

also you might consider requesting people to add cliffs to their posts if they are lengthy. It'll help other people out who wanna read and learn from others but dont wanna read entire novels.
    Good idea thanks. PM me instructions for that.
    Online dating- great idea if you use it just to meet new people. It's a great source for that. Be careful about getting too close too soon with it as some women has "reasons" why they are online actively looking.
    You getting play at a club/bar has to do with alcohol consumption. Girls hormones are raging at night and estrogen levels are activated by the social atmosphere and alcohol makes them flurty. It's nothing to call "special" it happens a lot. Getting "play" during the day involves some game, some swag and some effort. If you have those three things your winning because the girls during the day you know like you for you. The girls at night like you because of some "drink" and your standing in front of them.
    It's a simple game not its not that simple. It's chess not checkers. Make every move count and play defense for offense.
    No Excuses just results

^^^^^ you can't edit your OP unless you pm a mod/admin to do it. You can state it on the 2nd page, but I dont know how effective that would be. I'd pm a mod and they'll do it for you. It'll be a lot better for the guys who wanna learn from others, but dont want/have the time to read novels. Or you can just start another thread and put it in the op there.

TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm attractive enough that girls actually initiate (as much as girls actually do -small things) but I don't know what to talk about when they talk to me to make it seem like I'm not just "friendly guy A". Like what should I be saying in the conversation to make it known I'm available/wouldn't mind leaving with her? (mostly party scenes)

ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000) ghattanj is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have few friends and very few interests outside of lifting and finance

my perception of myself is that i'm boring and don't have much to talk about, and this causes me to stray away from trying to meet / talk to new girls.

should i just start putting myself out there? read books, travel, do exciting things... maybe this will help build my confidence?

Originally Posted by ghattanj View Post

my perception of myself is that i'm boring and don't have much to talk about, and this causes me to stray away from trying to meet / talk to new girls.

should i just start putting myself out there? read books, travel, do exciting things... maybe this will help build my confidence?
    IMO...it really doesnt matter what you talk about, it's how you speak and your body language that carries the most weight. Be enthusiastic and when you talk about any of your interests make sure you're speaking with passion. I dont have any hobbies outside of lifting, but never have any problems with this. Depending on the chicks you talk to, most of them in your age group wont have any interests outside of shopping and partying anyway.

Originally Posted by TheCane View Post
    I'm attractive enough that girls actually initiate (as much as girls actually do -small things) but I don't know what to talk about when they talk to me to make it seem like I'm not just "friendly guy A". Like what should I be saying in the conversation to make it known I'm available/wouldn't mind leaving with her? (mostly party scenes)
    If they start the convo you just have to participate! Join them and speak! They start talking you just respond you don't have to "pre-think" or anything unnatural keep it smooth and natural...

Originally Posted by ghattanj View Post

Find your friends again go out with them and don't concentrate on what you DON'T have just use what you do. Lean on your friends to help you get your S-W-A-G back. It won't take long. Just feel good about yourself!
    No Excuses just results

There has to be more bros out there that have issues with girls. We solved everyone's issues already? That was quick....
    No Excuses just results

AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000) AdonisCuz is just really nice. (+1000)
    repped. OP you are giving really good advice thanks brah

CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cliffs: - Went on a few dates with girl
    - didn't kiss her
    - eventually friendzoned, broke off all contact

How do I proceed from here?
    Galatasaray SK 1905