Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Girlfriend just broke up with me

I'll post pics at some point, don't worry I know the rules.

This is the first place I'm stating this, because I guess I don't know anyone personally from this forum unlike others I visit, meaning I can just say what I want. It's currently 1.38 and I'm sitting in bed. I woke up around 12 noon, my girlfriend comes and sits on my bed. Wants to break up. We've been together for 3 years, I moved across the country for this girl. We were planning to move out literally any time, looking at places to live and everything. She has tried to break up a few times over the past few months but then changes her mind mid conversation followed by tears etc... Blames it on her period.

I was always accepting of that (beta as phuck) and accepted her back with loving arms. She doesn't love me anymore apparently and just doesn't feel it. Despite the fact literally 24 hours ago she was laughing joking and having fun with me whilst we were spending time together. Sex life was great, she had tons of orgasms and wanted it plenty etc... We had our own social lives etc... But I genuinely thought everything was okay. And now this.

How the hell do I move on? I've had relationships before this (I'm 22) but never as serious. Like wtf do I do? I'm not suicidal or intending to do any **** like that don't worry, I'm built of strong stuff, but like... I'm upset and I've cried, but I don't feel like I thought I would. As devastated as I thought. It'll probably hit me repeatedly over the next few days.

Damn I feel like a ******* writing this. Anyway.

What the hell do I do?

StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrivingBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NorthernSpirit View Post

This is the first place I'm stating this, because I guess I don't know anyone personally from this forum unlike others I visit, meaning I can just say what I want. It's currently 1.38 and I'm sitting in bed. I woke up around 12 noon, my girlfriend comes and sits on my bed. Wants to break up. We've been together for 3 years, I moved across the country for this girl. We were planning to move out literally any time, looking at places to live and everything. She has tried to break up a few times over the past few months but then changes her mind mid conversation followed by tears etc... Blames it on her period.

I was always accepting of that (beta as phuck) and accepted her back with loving arms. She doesn't love me anymore apparently and just doesn't feel it. Despite the fact literally 24 hours ago she was laughing joking and having fun with me whilst we were spending time together. Sex life was great, she had tons of orgasms and wanted it plenty etc... We had our own social lives etc... But I genuinely thought everything was okay. And now this.

How the hell do I move on? I've had relationships before this (I'm 22) but never as serious. Like wtf do I do? I'm not suicidal or intending to do any **** like that don't worry, I'm built of strong stuff, but like... I'm upset and I've cried, but I don't feel like I thought I would. As devastated as I thought. It'll probably hit me repeatedly over the next few days.

What the hell do I do?
    Just accept it as much as you can and try to cut ties, get rid of reminders if you can. It's going to be tough, no way around it. Just try to be rational about it all and bear through it.

Go out with friends or get into your hobbies more.

Good luck
    ***-- Ron Paul 2012 --***

≡nlightenment €rew

NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthernSpirit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StrivingBrah View Post
    Just accept it as much as you can and try to cut ties, get rid of reminders if you can. It's going to be tough, no way around it. Just try to be rational about it all and bear through it.

Good luck
    It's just so odd. I've not been alone, or single, for so long. I don't really understand how to do these things in a way, my life has always been so stable, in the sense that I went from one long term relationship to another, I've never really had the single lifestyle.

Fck I feel like I'm autistic or some chit, like I've just no idea what happens next.

avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avokshi2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont get why you let that **** slide. if she wanted to break up and then 'changed her mind' thats unacceptable. i can tell you like this girl after all you spent 3 years with her but its obvious you are not in love with her. imo just be glad she had the courage to break up with you instead you finding out she was ****ing other dudes.

move on, try to find a new hobby, maybe try and go out to pubs/ club with ur mates...

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 years is a long time, i know. but what is done is done budy. its time to get your sh!t 2gather, sh!t hurts, nothing wrong in crying, just let it out for for a couple of days. afterwards its time to see where you stand, id say focus on your studies,work and family . dont get back to the game quickly , give yourself time so the idea of the break sink in .

Afterwards youlll have 2 options, you either go on banging random sluts , which i think is totally stupid, or you can be patient and find someone who deserves you, either way goodluck and stay strong!
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Registered User MightyGhalibrah's Avatar
    MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MightyGhalibrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What the hell do I do?
    Just keep pushing bro

I've gone through similar pains with girls dipping out on me too.

You just gotta keep pushing through, try and stay positive, and on some levels, maybe try and think through why things didn't work out and why it is probably better for you to be single now anyway. There are benefits, trust me.

You could also pray if you're Christian (just another idea)

You'll make it through this man, don't worry

BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's not really beta compared to me. This time last year, found out that my gf of 2 years was a sloot ****ing guys behind my back off the internet. I was so naive I didn't even know because I was a skinny beta ******* and thought she was the most amazing woman. Anyway I shut myself off from people and sulked for a few months which is the dumbest thing I ever did. Give yourself a few days to get over it, cut ties, cry it out or whatever then just start thinking about all the things you want to do, then go do it.

Stay busy you'll be fine.
    *Scottish crew*
    *Never had a Scottish girlfriend and never will crew*
    *Never had a white girlfriend crew*
    *All I see is fat pancakes in tight pants crew*
    *Utterly disgusted by my countries women crew*

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just post the pics, *******.

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just chill for a few days and you'll start to get over it. To be honest she sounds like the type of girl that will be back begging for you in a few months. You'll have the upper hand and can just deny deny deny. You're 22 brah, live has just begun.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Focus all your attention on a new hobby, work, or school immediately. Do not wait around and feel sorry for yourself. Approach something full force. Get rid of every single reminder of her. Don't check her ******** or look at pics. Girls literally change their mind minute to minute. I've had girls tell me how much i mean to them and that they cant wait to see me then literally never hear from them again the next day so stop trying to even rationalize women logic because you can't. Be beta and cry for a few days to get it out then just swallow the bitter pill of the break up and move on.

rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeh i got dumped after a 2.5 yr relationship. we stayed in contact and i got gradually more depressed over a 3 month period. saw she was dating someone else, finally decided to cut all contact. pretended she didnt exist and became much happier, to the point where i was really happy i didnt end up with her. she decided she missed me and texted/called/tried to contact through mutual friends, i ignored. feelsgoodmuann

JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Breaking up after 3 years is tough. You probably can't imagine having to go through all that dating and getting to know someone bull**** all over again. But, and I appreciate this is such a ****ty cliché, time heals all wounds. Make it a clean break, cut all contact with her and you'll get over it a lot quicker. Also, pics.

cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cake123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey OP, many of us miscers have been through this sort of experience. If you feel like taking the time, here is a thread that I found helpful when I was going through the same thing.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137904993

Even beyond the OP, there is lots of good advice and experiences in that thread.

Thank you guys I really appreciate this, it helps.

I always read about girls not knowing what they want etc... But never really paid too much attention to it. But how the phuck can someone say they love you so much right to your eyes whilst smiling and kissing you, then the next day turn around and say they don't love you anymore. How can anyone do that chit?

I just don't know where to start. I don't even have any friends here since I moved across the country to be with/near her. There's one other girl I talk to and meet up for coffee with on occasion and a guy at the gym who we spot each other, that's literally the extent of my social interactions that aren't on xbox live.

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cut the chord, mang

Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only way to get over it is with time, it will probably take you a year or more, seen a couple of friends go through it.. It's kinda ****ed but probably for the better if it wasn't meant to be, can't force it man. Still young, don't even worry about it.

b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ahox View Post
    Focus all your attention on a new hobby, work, or school immediately. Do not wait around and feel sorry for yourself. Approach something full force. Get rid of every single reminder of her. Don't check her ******** or look at pics. Girls literally change their mind minute to minute. I've had girls tell me how much i mean to them and that they cant wait to see me then literally never hear from them again the next day so stop trying to even rationalize women logic because you can't. Be beta and cry for a few days to get it out then just swallow the bitter pill of the break up and move on.
    pretty much this.

After my break up 2 years ago i isolated myself and gamed on wow, for a whole 8 months.. dont fall into **** where u go depressed and have no exit, srs!
    got back with her in june and got my life sorted again, gym instead of wow, job etc.
    Now ive just recently broke up with her again and instead of falling into that depressed wow state again, im living life to its fullest, going out every weekend with friends, slaying gangas etc etc.. best time of my life (fully srs)

keep ur head up, i know its hard, but trust me, its all for the best

et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StrivingBrah View Post

Good luck
    this bro, best and only real advice out there
    *QQ Cleveland Crew member*
    USN - 2008-now

i see the faces of every single piece of scum thats done me wrong over the years, and I hate them for it, but it did me good every single day to get up and train harder and be stronger so that one day if our paths cross again, I'll be the one with the chin held high.

TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am so sorry :/ If I moved across country for someone and they just decided one day they didn't love me anymore, I wouldn't know what to do either. :/ But things I've learned from long term break-ups... get rid of everything she gave you, or pictures you had together. Anything that reminded you of her. Find things to do that will distract you. I always distracted myself with work which isn't really that healthy, but it did help.

Writing a journal might help.. I know that might be too ****gytime for you since you're a male, but writing things down always helped me and put things in perspective for me. It will help you realize that you are really better off without her because you'll see how she treated you after you read what you wrote.

Be strong
    Ralph please stay. ;)

I always rep back. Lemme know if I missed you

I need to just clear everything out. Throw the sheets out everything. I just have zero social life here, like I literally go to the gym 6 days a week, and spend time with my girlfriend, and play xbox. That's literally my life. How do I get into anything else? I'm clueless.

Originally Posted by cake123 View Post
    Hey OP, many of us miscers have been through this sort of experience. If you feel like taking the time, here is a thread that I found helpful when I was going through the same thing.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137904993

Even beyond the OP, there is lots of good advice and experiences in that thread.
    THank you for this, truly

DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What the hell do I do?
    Same exact thing happened to me. 3 year relationship. Broke up with me when I was 22

Cut off all contact with her and move on. She will probably want to be friends and try and talk to you but don't do it. DO NOT SHOW ANY WEAKNESS. Don't cry in front of her or beg for her to take you back.

It will take you about 6 months to get over it. Start focusing on yourself

HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500) HaphazarDous is not very helpful. (-500)
    Despite the fact literally 24 hours ago she was laughing joking and having fun with me whilst we were spending time together. Sex life was great, she had tons of orgasms and wanted it plenty etc... We had our own social lives etc... But I genuinely thought everything was okay. And now this.
    she breaks up with you. your head goes straight to "but i pleased her didn't i?"

boy logic.

TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lmao I was like lmao u cried? Hahahahagagsgagafa wha wha your a bitch

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sorry bro

i really have no advice

DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJKhaled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And just like your girlfriend she was 100% fine the day before she broke up with me. Said how much she loved me and stuff. **** women. Never revolve your entire life around them again

tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do the future you a favor and just walk away.
    But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe Landīca, seize IT boys, make your lives extraordinary.

Georgia crew

Acquire Saiyan Aesthetics 93Akkord's Avatar
    93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000) 93Akkord is just really nice. (+1000)
    dear diary/10

Don't worry brah.. you are 22. The world is yours right now. Enjoy.

MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MirinGrains is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't miss her, you miss the concept of her. You know that it will be difficult to start from scratch with another girl, but it will happen. Life goes on OP. Two things were going to happen, either you were going to marry her, or you were going to break up with her.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    scrolled thread, didn't see one person neg him for no pics.

I was going to rep anyone who negged him for no pics.

OP, NEGGED, pics OR GTFO
    (っ◕‿◕)っ