Paint me like French Girl Jbooze's Avatar
    Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000) Jbooze is a name known to all. (+5000)

Finally gaining!

Just wanted to make a thread to hopefully inspire / motivate someone who maybe in my situation / get some feedback on my progress.

Since about November 2011, I had been a competitive long-distance runner for the past 8 years. I ran from my sophomore year in high-school to this past year In college, where I finished up my career (5 years of collegiate running, 1 redshirt year). Through my high-school years I sat at a fairly constant weight of 115-120 lbs soaking weight. First year of college I added on a little bit of muscle through eating more and adding in light workouts, bringing me up to 125. The past two years (the most competitive I have been running, my PR being 26:59 in an 8k collegiate race about 5-6 months ago now) I was see-sawing on the 130 / 133 lb range. After finally finishing up my last year running, I decided it was time to start adding on some serious mass since I am not running 60-80 miles a week any longer (Thank the lord!!). Now in March, almost 6 months out of cross country, i am on the verge of hitting 150 lbs, I just weighed myself at 148 and am loving it! I hope to continute bulking to about 190-200 perhaps and cutting down for a lean muscular look!

I also wanted to ask of anyone else who has perhaps bulked from the 140's - upward on how you did it! I play on starting the SS plan once I get back to my college gym this saturday, as I have never really had a "solid" workout plan / routine.

Before Pictures :

-The first picture is my senior year of highschool, I am the second to the left, long blonde hair....lucky to be around maybe 120lbs.
    -Second picture is me in a road race rougly two years ago, I was around 125-130 lbs. (If you're wondering, I did a 16:42 5k that race :P)
    -Third picture is a year ago almost to the date during Spring Break in Panama City Beach, around 130-135 lbs

-The rest are pictures I took earlier today, at 148 lbs, the heaviest I have ever been! Any input / feedback is greatly appreciated again, thanks guys!
    Attached Images
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰
    Join MISCRunners on Strava - www.strava.com/clubs/MISCRunners
    Misc male yoga pants wearer crew

Running PR's
    1 Mile : 4:40
    5k : 15:45
    8k : 26:59
    400m : 53s

feebslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job, keep at it.