chROny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for some opinions.

First of all i want to say hi,this is my first post
    Guys so my story i guess isn't much different from how we all started.
    I started going to gym about 6 months ago.I was(still am) pretty much a noob,i didn't really follow a strict plan,i just lifted and avoided junk food/sweets/fizzy drinks etc,
    I would like to post some pictures of how i look atm and i want to know your opinion about what should i focus on: Gaining mass or try cutting down some fat?
    Before going to gym ,i used to look horrible,i had very weak musculatare and yet still had some fat on (i wasn't that skinny weak but lean type of guy heh),and how i look today is indeed a huge progress compared to how i looked before gym.
    Anyway i wanna hear your opinions.Focus on getting muscle mass or losing some fat?
    Also what do you think my bf % is?
    That's all,sorry for my english it's not my 1st language
    Attached Images

wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Clean bulk. You're skinny but have some fat depositing on your chest and waist but a cleaned up diet and some cardio will take care of that. Consider a nice lengthy bulk of about 4-6 months. good luck, lift hard. You're about 14-15%

doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Usually I'm all for cutting this time of year for the summer...but...I got to go with the clean bulk here too. There's just not enough muscle yet to have a successful cut. Your lifts need to go up through your bulk. And... make sure to keep it "clean" bro! You really have to watch your b/f and keep that in check as the bulk continues.

Good luck man...

chROny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the opinions guys..like i said i was really confused and i'm not that experienced (still a newbie).
    Bulking here we go

feebslayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job..envious