Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hinterseer View Post
    If you are serious, you should be declared insane. This is why I hate religious people. Only religion can justify insanity
    Ive seen proof first hand in such connectivity. If not I would not believe it.
    FX45: "I'm ending my debate with Lothar because I'm more mature" then ends his post with a picture of a old fat naked man(referring to Lothar).

bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TruDealv2 View Post
    Maybe their just sick of religions always phucking stuff up
    there would be wars and troubles even if there was no religion.greed can be masked by the cover of religion the same way the westboro baptist church uses religion to "justify" their protests
    big 3-945

PM ME IF YOU'RE IN THE MILITARY OR A VETERAN.REPS WILL BE GIVEN

reps for life:kethnaab
    Aviationfit

DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMR4494 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by saintpatrick View Post
    In all seriousness

[img]http://s16.postimage.org/wmirxu4d1/Atheist_Th

its just that here the atheist *******s don't realize how smug, pretentious and annoying they are to everybody else.
    Lol, why are you so mad?

n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n3wborn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkyGuardian View Post
    Science does not advocate believing something to be true based on the fact that such a thing cannot be disproven that doesnt previously already have supporting evidence to support it.
    Yes but if you havnt already not disproved something that isnt later proven in the context of a situation in which one might understand what the hell you just said without the use of commas
    Started at sub 120 pounds 3 years ago, bulking to 200 LEAN

Sitting at 11% BF

saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    In all seriousness

its just that this place is filled with atheist *******s that annoy the crap out of everyone else.

Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Emperiorjack View Post
    Elaborate

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    Those stories were purposely created? Same applies for religion. Religion was purposely created. If you disagree, I can say the same about the "stories" of Santa and the Easter Bunny. They were not purposely created, you just lack faith. I know that they are out there.
    You apparently did not understand what I said. Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny were created with the understanding that they are FALSE. Those who created the stories knew they were not true; they were not trying to pass off some system of faith for people to subscribe to. They were knowingly creating false folktales. It was a cultural creation. This is not an opinion; this is a fact. The cultures that created these characters did not create them with the idea that they held real world validity. They were meant to be entertainment, or to convey cultural norms.

Faith is not merely a folktale created with the understanding that it is false. It is God-created with the understanding that it is true. The intent of Santa Clause is to create a FALSE story conveying some cultural tradition; the intent of religion is to iterate a TRUE story conveying a system of belief. Do you not see a difference?

Considered folktales? So are religions.
    Technically, yes, but with the intent of being true. Not folktales with the intent of being false, or conveying some other point.

Understand that they are not true? Uh, you cannot disprove them just like you cannot disprove religion.
    I don't have to because their foundations are acknowledged to be false. The creation of Santa Clause arose with the understanding it was not true. Why would I care to reinforce that?

Stop trying to apply empiricism to my faith. I certainly do not try to. It is called faith, not knowledge, because it means you accept something without absolute proof.

What is the foundation of your faith? Where does it derive from? What is backing religion that does not back Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?
    I feel these points should be covered ad nauseum by now.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    Ironing. Calling someone else an idiot when you don't even know your homonyms.

I repeat : "Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply an admission of the obvious. In fact, “atheism” is a term that shouldn’t even exist. No one ever needs identify himself as a “non-astrologer” or a “non-alchemist.” We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle. Atheism is nothing more than the noises reasonable people make in the presence of unjustified religious beliefs."
    exactly. The fact that there are so many theists in the world, a word had to be created....or suffix had to be placed in front of the word theist to signify the non-belief of a specific entity.

TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruDealv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigmike93 View Post
    there would be wars and troubles even if there was no religion.greed can be masked by the cover of religion the same way the westboro baptist church uses religion to "justify" their protests
    Was this an attempt to downplay the atrocities religion has caused? Because I think you may have missed the point.

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is not evidence. That is you being fooled by your basic sensory functions. How many times have you heard something that wasn't there or mistakenly seen something that wasn't accurate. Evidence based off of ones senses is one of the weakest forms of evidence there is.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: people can't comprehend that we exist simply on chance, our existence in its self is completely insignificant, so they create religion.

I have no problem with religion. But people who base their believes around science, around politics, around marriage, and ethics off of their religion without understanding other religions, understanding modern science, are just ignorant.

brb bible says marriage is between a man and woman, thus we shoudn't allow two human beings whom love each other to be together
    brb abortion is bad, masturbation is a sin, etc etc etc.
    385lb x 1 dead
    205lb x 1 bench (Post-injury)
    285lb x 5 squat

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    brb free speech, i can talk about whatever i want

brb if any views are worth holding, they should be able to be discussed openly

brb there are right answers and wrong answers, why tolerate wrong answers when we know the right answers

brb if people are rational they would want to hold correct beliefs when it is pointed out that their beliefs are false

are you telling me that i can't criticize KKK members OP?

brb i'm telling KKK members they are wrong, so i'm talking about my beliefs

brb i'm forcing my beliefs down the throats of KKK members

brb i'm ridiculing KKK members for having false beliefs

i'm ok with that. aren't you?
    Just went right over your head didn't it?
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DMR4494 View Post
    Lol, why are you so mad?
    We shouldn't be mad you, your right.

Your war with god is with yourself.

But maybe we want you to keep your personal wars to yourself.
    Last edited by Emperiorjack; 03-04-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    FX45: "I'm ending my debate with Lothar because I'm more mature" then ends his post with a picture of a old fat naked man(referring to Lothar).

MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSquizz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man, not another one of these debates.

bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TruDealv2 View Post
    Was this an attempt to downplay the atrocities religion has caused? Because I think you may have missed the point.
    i blame people,not religion
    big 3-945

PM ME IF YOU'RE IN THE MILITARY OR A VETERAN.REPS WILL BE GIVEN

reps for life:kethnaab
    Aviationfit

CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000) CheesusRice is just really nice. (+1000)
    agnositc ftw

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post

and why do they only attack christians? Why dont they go after jews, muslims, buddhists etc??
    Where does this come from? I will bash the ever living SHIT out of Islam and Jews when I want to. Its just more convenient to bash christian because there are more of them in western society.....and they are usually the ones that are in our face (not only on the internet, but in real life) about their faith.

TBH that sounds a lot like "Talk Radio Banter." Just petty talking points that are parroted around these radio stations to somehow discredit Atheism as if we have some hidden "america hating agenda"

.....which is fucking retarded.

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    At the end of the day; religion was created to keep people together, to give them something to look for after death, and to follow some rules (some of them sensible such as not killing other people).

But trying to even argue about whether 'God' and the things in the bible is even remotely true.. no offense to any brahs.. but come on :/

But again, I have a shtton of religious friends and have not once discussed religion unless they brought up. Like I said, I think it's perfectly fine if you really feel that way.. it's just bothersome when it's used in politics and such. A big example is how many people are actually willing to stand by Santorum.. a pretty damn large majority - some of you religious brahs are more sensible and can see just how much a baboon he is but look at how many other religious people are actually going with him.. it still baffles my mind.
    Last edited by dan987; 03-04-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am atheist myself, thing that I can't stand is all these people who think that being atheist suddenly makes them more intelligent and better humans than someone who is religious.

Tend to copy and paste other peoples ideas/arguments like it makes them some kind of philosophical genius when fact is that throughout history far more intelligent humans have lived and died believing in some "stupid" theories.

coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol i've found athiests to be the most insecure, pretentious people i've ever met

brb hating christians for spewing their opinion

brb do the EXACT same thing.

brb using richard dawkins' terrible arguments and copy/paste them as if they came up with it

brb never read Origin of Species or any textbook relating to Evolution but say we evolved.

brb never read any scripture front to back but have so many opinions on them

lol just lol

Originally Posted by SkyGuardian View Post
    That is not evidence. That is you being fooled by your basic sensory functions. How many times have you heard something that wasn't there or mistakenly seen something that wasn't accurate. Evidence based off of ones senses is one of the weakest forms of evidence there is.
    Its not like that. It was very different.

Have you ever thought about someone and then they called you shortly after?

Were you not picking up on their thoughts before they called you? Or maybe they picked up on your thoughts?

Thoughts are always being picked up. We just never attribute why.

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by coolbrah View Post
    lol i've found athiests to be the most insecure, pretentious people i've ever met

brb hating christians for spewing their opinion

brb do the EXACT same thing.
    Atheist actually only spew facts, my good friend.
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    exactly. The fact that there are so many theists in the world, a word had to be created....or suffix had to be placed in front of the word theist to signify the non-belief of a specific entity.
    suffixes go at the end of a word, dotard

Originally Posted by dan987 View Post
    Atheist actually only spew facts, my good friend.
    it is not a fact that there is a god(s)

it is not a fact that there is no god(s)

are you an idiot

Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Were you not picking up on their thoughts before they called you? Or maybe they picked up on your thoughts?

Yeah, like all those babies in Africa thinking of AIDS.

Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000) Anomie2029 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    You apparently did not understand what I said. Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny were created with the understanding that they are FALSE. Those who created the stories knew they were not true; they were not trying to pass off some system of faith for people to subscribe to. They were knowingly creating false folktales. It was a cultural creation. This is not an opinion; this is a fact. The cultures that created these characters did not create them with the idea that they held real world validity. They were meant to be entertainment, or to convey cultural norms.

Faith is not merely a folktale created with the understanding that it is false. It is God-created with the understanding that it is true. The intent of Santa Clause is to create a FALSE story conveying some cultural tradition; the intent of religion is to iterate a TRUE story conveying a system of belief. Do you not see a difference?

Technically, yes, but with the intent of being true. Not folktales with the intent of being false, or conveying some other point.

I don't have to because their foundations are acknowledged to be false. The creation of Santa Clause arose with the understanding it was not true. Why would I care to reinforce that?

Stop trying to apply empiricism to my faith. I certainly do not try to. It is called faith, not knowledge, because it means you accept something without absolute proof.

I feel these points should be covered ad nauseum by now.
    Absolute proof? There is NO proof whatsoever...

By the way, so if I create something to be true that makes it true? **** me... I just folded a paper aeroplane and it was the fastest thing to every existed - but I tore it up. But it was the fastest thing ever!

Do you believe that? It is true.

.....thats called a coincidence.

If I made the assumption that my parents would call me on my phone sometime within the next week that not some spiritual premonition thats just common sense. They have called me at least once a week since I left so it is expected....and the same would go for a random friend.

Originally Posted by No7 View Post
    suffixes go at the end of a word, dotard

it is not a fact that there is a god(s)

it is not a fact that there is no god(s)

are you an idiot
    it is not a fact that there is a unicorn(s)

it is not a fact that there is no unicorn(s)

it is not a fact that there is a santa claus

it is not a fact that there is no santa claus

Please enlighten me.
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Where does this come from? I will bash the ever living SHIT out of Islam and Jews when I want to. Its just more convenient to bash christian because there are more of them in western society.....and they are usually the ones that are in our face (not only on the internet, but in real life) about their faith.

TBH that sounds a lot like "Talk Radio Banter." Just petty talking points that are parroted around these radio stations to somehow discredit Atheism as if we have some hidden "america hating agenda"

.....which is fucking retarded.

brb using internet images to make my decision on whether religion is terrible or not.

lmao...how about you go read a book son?

if you knew ANYTHING and had read ANYTHING you would know all above images are complete garbage.

but of course you wouldn't take the time to understand both sides...ur an athiest lul

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they are worse than any religious person at the moment

terrible depressing negative people to hang around

Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000) Maltese-Falcon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Funny. In Australia there isn't much Christian bashing going on. There isn't much discussion of religion at all. Funny how there isn't a strong and prominent Christian lobby in Australia. What's that? America has probably the loudest Christian lobby outside the Vatican? All American political candidates must declare their faith lest they are politically ostracised?

If I lived in a country where being a Christian was an unspoken requirement of office I'd be pretty loud about my atheism too.