Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hahaha grounded for not looking up DEFINITIONS sucks man. Respect your parents wishes and stay home, as others have had said there will be many "legendary" parties in your life time.

On the other hand i would have probably just have gotten outta the house some how and lived with the consequences later. Its when the extra consequence keeps you from doing another thing you really wanna do.
    De Novo Lipogenesis

Life is Simple, make choices and don't look back.

Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you've been to one party you've been to them all. if you parents won't let you out don't sweat it, the worst thats going to happen is that you won't beable to discuss the party with friends the next week. but since your still in highschool i bet you think that its a big deal

actually come to think of it, there was this one party in gr.11 where this rich girl had it catered by subway. man thats legendary
    Last edited by Mono; 10-05-2007 at 09:38 AM.
    dancing with the devil, smoking til the eyes bleed

movement needs motive, its easier to be sedated

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tell your dad, if youre not let out you will become the biggest emo *** in the world

Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boss_Lv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by k3v View Post
    Reps for F-ing life if you help me out on this one..

What should i say to my dad to convince my him to let me go out to the party, for it will be rememberd as a legendary party... i can't ****ing miss it, it's drving me insane just thinking about the possiblilty of not going..

I was thinking about telling him to ground me for the whole next week if he lets me out just 1 day tommorow night... but just incase that fails, i need a plan B, that's where yall come in. Help me go to the party, and reps for lyfe.
    Tell him:

HUGE FUC*ING PARTY THIS SATURDAY

let me go out to the party, for it will be rememberd as a legendary party... i can't ****ing miss it

I ****ed up on monday

I was grounded for the stupedist ****... my brother needed me to go on my comp to help him look of definistion words for homework.. and i said "no ****ing way, i got my own homework to do" and so i went to my dad and im like "wtf dad, he has a computer at school, he can do it tomorrow morning" and he said "NO, i want him to finish tonight" and i said "this is ****ed up" and stormed out the room, as i was walking out the room he said "your grounded for the week and weekend" so i slammed the door hard as i could, and screamed out to my brother "**** you chris!!!!!" and i went to my room and slammed the door.

Help me go to the party, and reps for lyfe.

That will convince him

big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mono View Post
    if you've been to one party you've been to them all. if you parents won't let you out don't sweat it, the worst thats going to happen is that you won't beable to discuss the party with friends the next week. but since your still in highschooli bet yu think that its a big deal

actually come to think of it, there was this one party in gr.11 where this rich girl had it catered by subway. man thats legendary
    i think hes talking about a party where people drink at and girls get really slutty.. not a party that your 8 year old friend down the street has for his birthday.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got grounded once...when i was in fourth grade

besides your in highschool there will be tons of "huge blow out parties!!" and all that jazz.

TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000) TricepsNGirls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wait it out a few years and you'll have access to parties every day. High school parties (and college ones for that matter) are certainly not things to die for.

GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GOPHER1114 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pnstps View Post
    If its legendary, here's what you MUST do or regret NOT doing it for the rest of your life.

sneak out, and deal with the punishment later........be alpha here brother....
    x2...if the party is that great its worth sneaking out and getting ur ass handed to you the next day

dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hilltops View Post
    did chris end up finishing his homework?
    lolllz

falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you aware I was grounded for the stupedist ****... my brother needed me to go on my comp to help him look of definistion words for homework.. and i said "no ****ing way, i got my own homework to do" and so i went to my dad and im like "wtf dad, he has a computer at school, he can do it tomorrow morning" and he said "NO, i want him to finish tonight" and i said "this is ****ed up" and stormed out the room, as i was walking out the room he said "your grounded for the week and weekend" so i slammed the door hard as i could, and screamed out to my brother "**** you chris!!!!!" and i went to my room and slammed the door.
    I rep back on the first date...

"Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots."

NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't emphasize Saturday as a day that's important to you at all. That just gives them more leverage and a bargaining tool that can bring you to your knees.

Start off by apologizing profusely and then claim that a girl that you have had a crush on for years finally started talking to you and that if it was at all possible just to have one night off from grounding to take her out then you will serve the original day (x) times as many days as they want.

Rule 1 of high school: Don't miss the party that your class will still be talking about after graduation because you will be left out of those memories if you do.

Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fleshka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what were you grounded for?
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mono will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by big stud steve View Post
    i think hes talking about a party where people drink at and girls get really slutty.. not a party that your 8 year old friend down the street has for his birthday.
    oh
    dancing with the devil, smoking til the eyes bleed

movement needs motive, its easier to be sedated

Truth Seeker user89489489438943's Avatar
    user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100)

What should i say to my dad to convince my him to let me go out to the party, for it will be rememberd as a legendary party... i can't ****ing miss it, it's drving me insane just thinking about the possiblilty of not going..

I was thinking about telling him to ground me for the whole next week if he lets me out just 1 day tommorow night... but just incase that fails, i need a plan B, that's where yall come in. Help me go to the party, and reps for lyfe.
    u get grounded.

lawlz
    Inho ~

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

-- Seneca the Younger

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go anyway. when you're 40 the party is over. might as well get grounded for the next week or two. make it worth it tho
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was grounded for the stupedist ****... my brother needed me to go on my comp to help him look of definistion words for homework.. and i said "no ****ing way, i got my own homework to do" and so i went to my dad and im like "wtf dad, he has a computer at school, he can do it tomorrow morning" and he said "NO, i want him to finish tonight" and i said "this is ****ed up" and stormed out the room, as i was walking out the room he said "your grounded for the week and weekend" so i slammed the door hard as i could, and screamed out to my brother "**** you chris!!!!!" and i went to my room and slammed the door.
    Strong maturity you cry baby.
    Misc Time Lord

Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phil.Graham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** dude...
    well, from the way you talk to ur bro and parents, i would have to say sneek out and go have a awesome time... i mean.. ur already a badass right

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **** You Chris!!!11

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a party that is said to be legendary before it happens usually doesnt end up being that great, too much hype and expectations.

truly legendary/epic parties happen when you least expect it, you can't plan that ****.

take your punishment like a man, you'll have plenty of other opportunities.
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

Facing the wind Thomas.of.Hunter's Avatar
    Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you know how significant this party is on your life as a whole? it could ultimately decide your progeny...as for the grounding...do you think this punishment will matter when you're 60. Not rly....but if you DO sneak out you have the possibility of telling your grandkids an epic tale of how you once snuck out of your house to go to a party...where you hooked up with a girl and got her pregnant...and that is where their mommy came from...or if choose to stay at home you could have some boring ass story about how you fell in love with their grandma, got married and had their mom. Ultimately the decision is up to you. Choose wisely
    Last edited by aaron653; 10-05-2007 at 10:00 AM.
    Nothing posted by this account should be taken seriously. It's all for the lulz.

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who the f'ck gets grounded? I thought that **** only happens on tv shows
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

No Charger now have 335is ChargerOn22s's Avatar
    ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    huge party........ by this you probably mean your 3-4 friends and some random people
    ALWAYS get a prenup for fuks sake
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tesla is a sh!tty company to work for

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    man FUKK Chris !

mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sneak the **** out

kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000) kmachate is just really nice. (+1000)

"It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission." Interpret that as you will..
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3900355/

Guinness World Record 11/6/08 - Most total pounds Squat Lifted in 24 hours, 101,412 lbs. Officially certified on 1/29/09. It is listed in the 2010 Guinness Book of Records: Book of the Decade Page 89. Released on September 15, 2009.

Thoughts Become Things --Mike Dooley

I want legs like Mr. Someday

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Every now and then say, "What the fuk." "What the fuk" gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future

GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettinBig1989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i havent been grounded since i was like uhm 8 years old?

sneak out and deal with it later thats what i say
    Healthy living. Healthy planet. Feel good. Live simply. Laugh more. Welcome Wellness.

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sneak out deal with punnishment later if this party will actually be that great. Only if plan A fails.
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LLOL @ getting grounded at 16, wtf?