Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 2002
    Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by L0GiK View Post
    wanted to make a pure mage with mage armor etc but morekai mask won me over .
    I did it with my mage character up until level 40 or so. All plain clothes and dual casting starting with Oakflesh going to Ebony flesh. Once I did the master level alteration spells it started to get boring. I had everything enchanted enough to where my spells cost me almost nothing so I was blasting everyone out of the way while having max damage reduction. It got to the point where I got so bored I started casting invisibility and getting in the middle of people and throwing out the Master level Mayhem spell to watch them all fight each other.

Started over yesterday as an archer and I'm having fun with the game again. I do a different story line each time. This time I'm going to completely finish the Thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood quests.

And regarding updates, I'm on Xbox and I still haven't updated it from the original. As soon as I hear they've fixed the crap they broke, I'll consider it. Kind of irritating that I have to play offline though.

Edit: trying to get off spread, so random greens.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Adamnn View Post
    I did it with my mage character up until level 40 or so. All plain clothes and dual casting starting with Oakflesh going to Ebony flesh. Once I did the master level alteration spells it started to get boring. I had everything enchanted enough to where my spells cost me almost nothing so I was blasting everyone out of the way while having max damage reduction. It got to the point where I got so bored I started casting invisibility and getting in the middle of people and throwing out the Master level Mayhem spell to watch them all fight each other.

Started over yesterday as an archer and I'm having fun with the game again. I do a different story line each time. This time I'm going to completely finish the Thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood quests.

And regarding updates, I'm on Xbox and I still haven't updated it from the original. As soon as I hear they've fixed the crap they broke, I'll consider it. Kind of irritating that I have to play offline though.
    Don't expect anything different as a master archer. I generally pop a squat into sneak and can easily clear a room before anyone even gets close to me.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    Don't expect anything different as a master archer. I generally pop a squat into sneak and can easily clear a room before anyone even gets close to me.
    I'm starting to think they only way to keep it fun once you've maxed out a few things is to switch it up. Like turn my super OP mage into an assassin or warrior where my levels are still at the starting 15 or 20.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm starting to think they only way to keep it fun once you've maxed out a few things is to switch it up. Like turn my super OP mage into an assassin or warrior where my levels are still at the starting 15 or 20.
    Eh, I just purposefully gimped myself. I traded in my enchanted daedric for fur armor, and only use a 1h silver sword to attack and block with. That makes it pretty fun. Conjuration is also a fun route. My atronach tralls won't immediately kill most things, and my summoned weapons arent super powerful, but all of it combined makes for an interesting battle.
    Lifts:

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eh, I just purposefully gimped myself. I traded in my enchanted daedric for fur armor, and only use a 1h silver sword to attack and block with. That makes it pretty fun. Conjuration is also a fun route. My atronach tralls won't immediately kill most things, and my summoned weapons arent super powerful, but all of it combined makes for an interesting battle.
    Yea started making a conjuration playthrough thats when I first thought about using mage armor. Made a role playing breton mage who one day realises with his skills of conjuration and alteration he can be a soldier in arms even in his mage attire and his minions trolol. Got to level 20~

Then changed up to my mage once I read about how weak conjuration spells are and me being on xbox not being able to mod that shiz, but maybe thats the nerfing I need to make the game fun again lol.

Or i might just sort out my ME2 adept playthrough ready for ME3 ... decisions.
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ PhD in Swag - Acquiring 'Champion of The Earth' status.

- Currently attempting to lift again, fingers crossed -

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    one way or another mods will always fuk your shiit up...
    re-downlaoded it twice now... still doesn't work

deleted entire skyrim and my docs/skyrim folder
    Glorious PC master race

Originally Posted by L0GiK View Post
    Yea started making a conjuration playthrough thats when I first thought about using mage armor. Made a role playing breton mage who one day realises with his skills of conjuration and alteration he can be a soldier in arms even in his mage attire and his minions trolol. Got to level 20~

Then changed up to my mage once I read about how weak conjuration spells are and me being on xbox not being able to mod that shiz, but maybe thats the nerfing I need to make the game fun again lol.

Or i might just sort out my ME2 adept playthrough ready for ME3 ... decisions.
    The master level conjuration can give you permanent zombies, atronachs, and daedra. As well as other **** you can conjure. On top of having a companion. The bound weapons are medium and not as strong as tempered daedric, but they do have perks that can let them soul trap things on kills. Plus, infinite arrows. I have maxed out archery, and still use my bound bow instead of my daedric bow. The only **** thing is you have to get the "silent conjure" thing in alteration or something so conjuring your weapons doesn't alert enemies.

Also, you are ghey as fuark if you played through ME2 as anything other than infiltrator.
    Lifts:

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish11 View Post
    Can any of you guys help with the main quest.

*** Possible Spoiler ***

I'm currently trying to find the Elder Scroll.

I'm pretty sure i'm at the exact place where it is.

Walked around Blackreach where there's the side quest to find 30 of the Crimson plants for some position or whatever
    (by the way... I found 19 of the plants without over extending myself... Is it worth finding the 30?)

I've finally gotten into the Tower of Mzark or something - and have placed the Lexicon Cube inside the Receptacle.
    There's buttons to activate next to it - i can active the 2 closest - and they set the Sphere in front of me spinning.

I have no idea WTF to do after that.

Where the hell is the Elder Scroll.

How do i get that b*tch?

Reps for who can help!!!
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Elder_Knowledge

Once inside the Tower of Mzark, you will come to a room with another dead man. Proceed through the gold door and you will be in a room with a spiral stair case, follow it up to an Oculory. Go up to the controls. The controls consists of a Lexicon Receptacle and four positioning buttons embedded in pedestals.

Activate the Lexicon Receptacle, so the Blank Lexicon rests on top of it. The two pedestals to the Receptacle’s left, the only ones currently active, open and close the Oculory lenses. Press the taller of the two pedestals (right of the middle one with the lens chart on it) three or four times, until the pedestal with the blue button to the left of the middle one starts to glow. Move to this new pedestal (at this point, the Blank Lexicon may be glowing blue). The two pedestals to the left of the Receptacle, the taller of which is now active, control the ceiling lens array. Press the button of the taller, left pedestal twice, until the button on the far left, smaller pedestal begins to glow. Now press that button, and a large set of lens crystals descends from the ceiling and stops. The main crystal rotates and splits apart to reveal a tubelike carrying device.
    Once you get the scroll you have completed the quest. Pick up the Lexicon in order to continue the Discerning the Transmundane quest.

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by medjen View Post
    Did you do the Skooma dealer quest? I couldn't buy Honeyside until I did.
    I cant start it because I cant find wygenta(wtfever her name is) to give me the quest is she outside the docks where the other crazy lady is? because theres no one else out there but some guards
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I came in here, to ask, one very important question.

Does great critical charge work yet? (the 2h perk) im playin on 360 btw

rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ebony Ingots.
    Where they at?
    Need them for dat dere Daedric.

Does anyone sell them in game?
    Or do you need to mine them yourself?

Is finding the 10 Fire Salts worth it as well for the forge guy in Riften?
    Currently have 8 but am finding them few and far between.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ebony Ingots.
    Where they at?

There is supposed to be a mine somewhere

and the smithers sell them after level 80 or so
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The master level conjuration can give you permanent zombies, atronachs, and daedra. As well as other **** you can conjure. On top of having a companion. The bound weapons are medium and not as strong as tempered daedric, but they do have perks that can let them soul trap things on kills. Plus, infinite arrows. I have maxed out archery, and still use my bound bow instead of my daedric bow. The only **** thing is you have to get the "silent conjure" thing in alteration or something so conjuring your weapons doesn't alert enemies.

Also, you are ghey as fuark if you played through ME2 as anything other than infiltrator.
    lol yea levelled illusion for silent casting aswell, seems like silent casting only applies to certain spells though they always seem to hear me!

Ha ofcourse I've completed expert on infiltrator but thats like easy mode :P. Adept is so much more fun/complicated that I want that to be my ME3 playthrough just wish I didnt know the game so inside and out thats its hard to play through it all over again lol.

Ebony Ingots.
    Where they at?

mine southeast of windhelm next to the orc stronghold.
    Last edited by L0GiK; 02-21-2012 at 04:19 AM.

lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000) lskandar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ebony Ingots.
    Where they at?

Narzulbur, south east of Windhelm. Mine across the bridge. There is also a quest you can go on to become bloodkin that starts there.

Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000)
    He gives you gold, amount depends on your level. Also increases your fame in Riften.

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
    I cant start it because I cant find wygenta(wtfever her name is) to give me the quest is she outside the docks where the other crazy lady is? because theres no one else out there but some guards
    She kind of wanders around. I've found her outside if town, wandering the marketplace and down by the docks. Just talk to any argonian you see in Riften, and hopefully you'll find her.
    -

Originally Posted by lskandar View Post
    Narzulbur, south east of Windhelm. Mine across the bridge. There is also a quest you can go on to become bloodkin that starts there.
    For a visual reference:
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    I've finally gotten into the Tower of Mzark or something - and have placed the Lexicon Cube inside the Receptacle.
    There's buttons to activate next to it - i can active the 2 closest - and they set the Sphere in front of me spinning.

Ebony Ingots.
    Where they at?

Fire salts not worth it, but if you have 8, then im sure you will come across to a flame draonarch at least twice.

You can mine ebony ingots, but you can also just buy them via smiths. It appears random who has it and who has not, so just check all the holds. I believe you need the daedric perk active in your smithing level tree in order it to be possible that you can buy ebony ingots.
    Last edited by ViolentZ; 02-21-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Theres ebony on top of the throat of the world as well...not where Parthurnaax talks to you but jump your way up to the very top of the mountain and there is some malachite and ebony. also the notched pickaxe which increases your smithing while equipped.
    *NY Yankees Crew*
    *NY Giants Crew*
    *NY Rangers Crew*
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *CCW Crew*
    *Ron Paul Crew*

MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The blacksmith in Windhelm and Adrienne Avinecci in Whiterun sell anywhere from 2 to 6 ebony ingots at any given time.
    Myfitnesspal: dwbees

89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WHAT THE FUK. All my grand soul gems are filled with common fukking souls. I thought they automatically went to the right size gem if you had one? RAGE.
    *NY Yankees Crew*
    *NY Giants Crew*
    *NY Rangers Crew*
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *CCW Crew*
    *Ron Paul Crew*

broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i was testing out some fraps on skyrim and made a quick little vid, And i am not saying click the ad the support a miscer but...just saying its there and tell me should i adjust the fraps settings or is this good? i wanna start frapsing how to videos on the creation kit and showing off things i made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrdTh...ZsQfGABoq61PZm
    yo bros its broceadin of the brocean up in this thread.

Originally Posted by 89FoxBody View Post
    WHAT THE FUK. All my grand soul gems are filled with common fukking souls. I thought they automatically went to the right size gem if you had one? RAGE.
    They do if you have it available (or at least they should). Just drop them on the ground and pick them back up to empty them out.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

They do if you have it available (or at least they should). Just drop them on the ground and pick them back up to empty them out.
    Gonna have to try this later!! Always used to put grand ones in house chest because I was scurred of em gettin filled with sht lol.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleSouth View Post
    The blacksmith in Windhelm and Adrienne Avinecci in Whiterun sell anywhere from 2 to 6 ebony ingots at any given time.
    But I think that may depend on your level, just like at first nobody could find deadra hearts, now I can randomly get them from any alchemist.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

Shyt...Wish I saw this earlier...Already used all of them lol.
    *NY Yankees Crew*
    *NY Giants Crew*
    *NY Rangers Crew*
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *CCW Crew*
    *Ron Paul Crew*

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had fun doin the mage college stuff and now I'm archmage
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so uhhh can someone tell me if the great critical charge perk works yet? its a two handed perk i heard it was bugged

Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob-Sacamano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have they released any info about dlc for the consoles yet? The only thing I saw was the mods the developers did after they finished the game. Some looked good while others didnt.