Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does dirty bulking take away strength or just definition?

I know it makes you gain more fat than clean bulking, but does it also take away strength?
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.

crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why the **** would it take away strength? Unless your not lifting you will get stronger and your muscles will grow. Dirty bulking just makes you gain more fat than clean bulking does along with the muscle.

CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds kinky. I'd do it.
    Twitter/IG: @RichyRG
    Snapchat/kik: SarcasticBoi

*Military Brah*

Murica.

mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000) mebby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'll spend more time during cutting to lose all that fat from dirty bulking vs. clean bulking.

taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormade89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crazdave View Post
    Why the **** would it take away strength? Unless your not lifting you will get stronger and your muscles will grow. Dirty bulking just makes you gain more fat than clean bulking does along with the muscle.
    i dont know... i didn't know if gaining fat from dirty bulking would take away from muscle because of excess fat gains rather than clean bulking.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The whole point of dirty bulking is to gain strength faster than clean bulking.

Originally Posted by mebby View Post
    You'll spend more time during cutting to lose all that fat from dirty bulking vs. clean bulking.
    not at my weight, clean bulking is almost impossible for me to gain weight. I havent gained a single pound in the last month and a half from clean bulking, and by the time i would be done dirty bulking and would probably only have to cut for about 2 months at the most, maybe not even that.

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What exactly is dirty bulking? Is it referring to cheeseburgers and fries or just a high surplus of calories?
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    What exactly is dirty bulking? Is it referring to cheeseburgers and fries or just a high surplus of calories?
    cheeseburgers and fries.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by taylormade89 View Post
    cheeseburgers and fries.
    You think that gaining fat from 'dirty bulking' takes away from muscular hypertrophy and limits strength progression - and now you're trying to answer questions...Please, be quiet.

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post

You think that gaining fat from 'dirty bulking' takes away from muscular hypertrophy and limits strength progression - and now you're trying to answer questions...Please, be quiet.
    ok....then what is dirty bulking if it isnt eating cheeseburgers and fries? And i didnt think anything...thats why i was asked about it in the first place.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok....then what is dirty bulking if it isnt eating cheeseburgers and fries? And i didnt think anything...thats why i was asked about it in the first place.
    A highlighted it, it's an excessive surplus of calories.

You can lose weight eating cheeseburgers if you're in a caloric deficit and gain weight on chicken and rice in a caloric surplus. There's no logic in basing a 'clean' or 'dirty' bulk on food choices, it's irrelevant.

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)

You think that gaining fat from 'dirty bulking' takes away from muscular hypertrophy and limits strength progression - and now your're trying to answer questions...Please, be quiet.
    So it is a higher surplus of calories that makes it a dirty bulk?
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So it is a higher surplus of calories that makes it a dirty bulk?
    500+ surplus = dirty.

I'm sorry MrB1g... I misunderstood you. I get it now.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

A highlighted it, it's an excessive surplus of calories.

You can lose weight eating cheeseburgers if you're in a caloric deficit and gain weight on chicken and rice in a caloric surplus. There's no logic in basing a 'clean' or 'dirty' bulk on food choices, it's irrelevant.
    not trying to argue but dont you think eating cheeseburgers and fries etc.... you wouldnt be facing a calorie deficit. And wouldnt eating chicken and rice have less calories than a cheeseburger and fries from mcdonalds? I never heard bulking methods having nothing to do with the actual food your'e choosing, but ok.

not trying to argue but dont you think eating cheeseburgers and fries etc.... you wouldnt be facing a calorie deficit. And wouldnt eating chicken and rice have less calories than a cheeseburger and fries from mcdonalds? I never heard bulking methods having nothing to do with the actual food your'e choosing, but ok.
    I could easily cut with fast food in my diet.

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mebby View Post
    this here is correct. When the terms dirty and clean bulking are tossed around.. what they really mean is... are you actually paying attention to what you what or not.

example.. a clean bulker would read the nutrition facts.. plan out his daily foods methodically and try to keep in a certain amount of macros , maybe 40/40/20 (thats what i consider clean )
    a dirty bulker will probably not pay attention to what he eats as much and will get alot more fats or what not and pack on extra fat that some people can avoid. making it harder to cut later on(taking more time)

That's just how i see it.
    NGU

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    I could easily cut with fast food in my diet.
    then why dont you? isnt fast food better tasting than chicken and rice everyday? as long as you could easily cut.

then why dont you? isnt fast food better tasting than chicken and rice everyday? as long as you could easily cut.
    Fast food is more expensive.
    I am bulking.
    I dislike eating fast food frequently.

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am bulking.
    first time i heard fast food was more expensive than "healthy foods" :O
    NGU

I am bulking.
    a whopper is like 3 bucks, but ok. I wouldnt eat fast food everyday either, but i would definitely eat it if i could still cut the same.

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dirty bulking does not make you lose strength.
    You just gain more fat but it is alot less work than clean bulking which requires to watch what you eat closer.

What the **** are you talking about?

Eat 1 cheeseburger a day, oh look, you're in a caloric deficit.

Go eat 2,500 calories worth of cheeseburgers when your maintenance is 3,000 calories, oh look, a caloric deficit.

I have no idea how you measure your food, based on surface area and volume? Saying food A. has less calories than food B. is like saying a ton of feathers is lighter than a ton of bricks. Caloric value is the unit of measurement...

Why would your food choice matter? Caloric intake determines weight gain/loss and macronutrient breakdown determines the partitioning of that weight gain/loss.

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a whopper is like 3 bucks, but ok. I wouldnt eat fast food everyday either, but i would definitely eat it if i could still cut the same.
    i could make a cheeseburger at home and not have it taste like immigrant workers bare hands, but ok.
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

What the **** are you talking about?

Eat 1 cheeseburger a day, oh look, you're in a caloric deficit.

Go eat 2,500 calories worth of cheeseburgers when your maintenance is 3,000 calories, oh look, a caloric deficit.

I have no idea how you measure your food, based on surface area and volume? Saying food A. has less calories than food B. is like saying a ton of feathers is lighter than a ton of bricks. Caloric value is the unit of measurement...

Why would your food choice matter? Caloric intake determines weight gain/loss and macronutrient breakdown determines the partitioning of that weight gain/loss.
    b1g rapes another nerdling. simple facts are
    Calorie Surplus = Gain
    Calorie Deficit = Cut/Lose

Clean or dirty only means you watch your diet or not. People who watch there macros.

and when people say do lots of cardio in order to lose weight.. what they really mean is.... do cardio so you burn more calories and put yourself into a caloric deficit. + it helps your cardiovascualr system ;-)
    NGU

crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because it would be harder to fit into your macros. At least it is for me. And calories determine whether or not you gain or lose weight but not how you look or where that weight goes/comes from. Macro/micronutrients matter when it comes to that. Which is why I eat healthy. Fruits, vegetables, whole grain bread, etc. NOT because I am "clean bulking" but because I care about my body composition and not just what the scale says.

PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhilNZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know it makes you gain more fat than clean bulking, but does it also take away strength?
    If you lift with the exact same weight, sets and reps then there will be no difference to your strength level.
    If you want to increase strength then I suggest adding strength routines (eg 5sets x 5 reps) to your compound exercises (eg benchpress, deadlift, squats etc), have something like a week of strength training and a week of hypertrophy (or your normal workout) and cycle. Good luck bro
    DeadL - 475lbs
    Squat - 420lbs
    Bench - 285lbs

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." -Julius Caesar

Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venewigger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no.
    I REP BACK!

Natural Bodybuilder
    Current RAW 1RM
    Squat 515 x 1
    Deadlift 515 x 2
    Bench 350 x 1
    Total 1380
    Check out my YouTube channel
    youtube.com/venewigger

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today."
    - James Dean

"Don't count the days, Make the days count"
    -Muhammad Ali

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Notsureifsrs..
    If it took away strength why the hell would people do it.