Closed Thread
Page 215 of 310 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,450 of 9294
    resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OKPump View Post
    Honestly, the main reason I changed themes (as weird and as minute as this sounds) was to have a sidebar that could fit 336px ads.. I coded/edited my old theme so sloppy that it was more trouble than it was worth to make those changes. Scarlett theme is the best "shell" I could find that was easy enough to code around. I plan on adding a lot more as I go to make it custom.

And yea I'm on shared hosting as of now.

haha I know that feel, I've spent days switching things around just so I could fit an add in somewhere.

Keep us updated on the site design I'm interested in seeing how the final outcome looks

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ̡̊͛̇ tonyiommi's Avatar
    tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonyiommi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cannadian View Post
    Hey guys I'm looking to start making video blogs to add to my site but I don't have any programs to capture my webcam videos so I can get it onto youtube.

Anybody know of any good software to make decent webcam vids?

Reps
    Is this real life??

Camtasia is the best one known to internet man. Captures your screen and ****. I found my copy on iptorrents. Then i bought it not really
    hosting that is Simple and fast worldwide- www.bluehost.com/track/dpzuwrmitj/tellmemore?page=tell_me_more.html
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    pay PER image, not per credit @ http://www.bigstockphoto.com/?refid=DpZUWrmItj

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    journal day 17

posted one more article
    made a background tonight to make the website look not so bland. Still have to work on the logo a bit
    4 of 7 articles have been accepted by ezinearticles
    hostgator is showing 150+ visits for today gotta get 200/day by the end of the month
    got permission to post a bunch of good articles from a hockey strength & conditioning expert

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bluebeltATT View Post
    phew!!

Everything i sold was at a loss ( since it was used clothing lol ) and was no where near appreciated clothing. I just used the clothes then sold them off when i had no more room at a discount.

So rule of thumb is anytime you sell something at a profit over what you paid, you have to report it as income ...cool

would rep again but on spread
    Ebay sh*t I wouldn't worry about unless you're running it as an actual business.

No IRS examiner is going to dock you for not reporting some random junk you sold in your house. Totally different story though if you're running a part time business selling sh*t on ebay though.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by notsostrong View Post
    journal day 17

posted one more article
    made a background tonight to make the website look not so bland. Still have to work on the logo a bit
    hostgator is showing 150+ visits for today gotta get 200/day by the end of the month
    got permission to post a bunch of good articles from a hockey strength & conditioning expert
    Bro, quit posting other peoples pre-published articles on your site....

Get onlywire to auto submit each article to the major bookmarking sites. Contact 10 or so bloggers in your niche and guest blog on theirs. make sure to get your link in the post with a proper anchor text back to your site
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by notsostrong View Post
    journal day 17

posted one more article
    your background is nice it's just the "if it's not here- it's not hockey" is really hard to read

JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000) JayoxD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JordanBrah View Post
    WP-Table Reloaded plugin was easy to use and looked nice.

1 week!? mirin hard
    Yeah, I started towards the end of winter break so I had a lot of free time.

Originally Posted by DenD359 View Post
    Looks real good for a week of work done, you must have a burning DESIRE for it
    My last site was good practice even though it didn't go anywhere, so this one just came really easily.

Originally Posted by tfpriest View Post
    Best SimplyShredded clone I've seen in awhile. gjdm.
    Thanks brah exactly what i'm shooting for

Originally Posted by MetaFitX23 View Post
    Looks really nice! One question though, how did you do the background? Photoshop? I'm guessing you custom created it in Photoshop and then uploaded it? My 30-day trial (of Photoshop) just ran out but I'm thinking of putting some money down for it. Only thing is the damn thing is expensive as hell!
    photoshop can easily be gotten for free but yes photoshop

Originally Posted by ubermario View Post
    I believe this is the first one I've seen on here that doesn't have stretched images, lol.
    lul, i try my best

HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HughMirin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    any ******** marketers in here? i can help some of you out or we can share ideas.

mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000) mfux is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ReducedCarb View Post
    fuuck that sucks brah. why's it down? is it just your ISP?
    It was a technical error in my area, apparently my entire road lost connection for a day or two. Ah well. Back on track now.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Come at me! not (srs) EvolutionSic's Avatar
    EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000)
    just bought my first printer brahs and got 2 new clients offline

total income £1500, Start up cost = £48

2 Weeks in

LOL'D my bank phoned me because i had £1000 go in and asked if everything was okay.... I've been sitting in my £100 overdraft for a few years. Feels great
    Last edited by EvolutionSic; 01-27-2012 at 05:36 AM.
    www.space-champion.com

Star Citizen Brahs,

Location: Newcastle, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EvolutionSic View Post

total income £1500, Start up cost = £48

2 Weeks in

LOL'D my bank phoned me because i had £1000 go in and asked if everything was okay.... I've been sitting in my £100 overdraft for a few years. Feels great
    I'm interested in to what it is your doing, what service are you giving to people? What do you mean new printer ?

Excuse my stupidity I'm still new to all this. You don't have to go in-depth as to give your method away just generalize what it is. I have no idea what offline marketing is.

Mirin' income anyway that's a lot of money for 2 weeks.

wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000) wanbabeast is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by JordanBrah View Post
    I'm interested in to what it is your doing, what service are you giving to people? What do you mean new printer ?

Excuse my stupidity I'm still new to all this. You don't have to go in-depth as to give your method away just generalize what it is. I have no idea what offline marketing is.

Mirin' income anyway that's a lot of money for 2 weeks.
    Also interested to know what offline work means,

buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also might try some offline work.

Also, I'm thinking of building a site specifically for a local area which is Queensland, Australia. How important is it SEO wise that my domain extension ends in .com.au rather than just .com?

Originally Posted by wanbabeast View Post
    Also interested to know what offline work means,
    Offline work is where you make money not from your websites, but usually from clients who may want a website built or ranked, etc. Offline work is usually done for local businesses.

ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by evolutionsic View Post

total income £1500, start up cost = £48

2 weeks in

lol'd my bank phoned me because i had £1000 go in and asked if everything was okay.... I've been sitting in my £100 overdraft for a few years. Feels great
    gjdm
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    RIP Zyzz

DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am pretty jelly at some of you brahs here. I am almost a year into this AM and I have yet to even get past my half point for getting a check from the big G, while some of you are able to get in $10 within a month or two. Anyone in the same position as me? I waste so much time (probably around 6 months) on 2 sites already and I'm just getting to the point where I know what I'm doing.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Instagramy: instagram.com/imdennisdo

buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) buriibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am pretty jelly at some of you brahs here. I am almost a year into this AM and I have yet to even get past my half point for getting a check from the big G, while some of you are able to get in $10 within a month or two. Anyone in the same position as me? I waste so much time (probably around 6 months) on 2 sites already and I'm just getting to the point where I know what I'm doing.
    6 months before I made my first sale for $33, and I still have to make another 4 sales to get payout from clickbank. Iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

I realized though that what took me 2-3 months to do at first now takes me 2 weeks to do, so just keep pushing on brah.

Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well the first reason is because the guys in this thread tend to make authority-esque sites that are very hard to push quickly unless you are skilled at SEO. So basically i would say if you want money, quit worrying about making a pointless self help blog that no one is going to be interested in, and start putting yoru effort towards sites that will convert and are made for money. Just spend a few days googling product names and look at the sites that exist until you get a better understanding.
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_And_sweat View Post
    Well the first reason is because the guys in this thread tend to make authority-esque sites that are very hard to push quickly unless you are skilled at SEO. So basically i would say if you want money, quit worrying about making a pointless self help blog that no one is going to be interested in, and start putting yoru effort towards sites that will convert and are made for money. Just spend a few days googling product names and look at the sites that exist until you get a better understanding.
    This... and don't compare yourself to others. So long as you're making progress you are doinitright.jpg

DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by buriibrah View Post
    6 months before I made my first sale for $33, and I still have to make another 4 sales to get payout from clickbank. Iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

I realized though that what took me 2-3 months to do at first now takes me 2 weeks to do, so just keep pushing on brah.
    I still have that burning desire to make myself an authority for one of my niche. I can't even sleep at night knowing the kind of plans I have and I've even isolated myself with people, something that I don't usually do.

Originally Posted by BTC1556 View Post
    This... and don't compare yourself to others. So long as you're making progress you are doinitright.jpg
    I am indeed making progress, that's what keeps me going. Yo btw BTC, I quoted you a few months ago, what happened to your analyst site brah?! From what I remember, partnership was going sour?

Yeah, I realized that a few months ago when I started this site, but I realize that I just love writing self help way too much. I even read other websites, read books, and I already set myself a fair amount of fan base and etc. It's too late to back out now but I am indeed concentrating in other niches.

I haven't been listening to any of the other successful brahs the past year, but now I realize that any kind of critique is what makes us improve. First step I'm taking so far is changing my site's logo that I thought in my mind was one of the best thing to exist, lol. Can anyone tell me what they think of it so far?

http://postimage.org/image/ekco3g1qp/

This is just my concept. In the past, many have told me that my current logo looks too big and unprofessional, but I'm going to make changes starting today.
    Last edited by DenD359; 01-27-2012 at 09:47 AM.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I still have that burning desire to make myself an authority for one of my niche. I can't even sleep at night knowing the kind of plans I have and I've even isolated myself with people, something that I don't usually do.

I am indeed making progress, that's what keeps me going. Yo btw BTC, I quoted you a few months ago, what happened to your analyst site brah?! From what I remember, partnership was going sour?

Yeah, I realized that a few months ago when I started this site, but I realize that I just love writing self help way too much. I even read other websites, read books, and I already set myself a fair amount of fan base and etc. It's too late to back out now but I am indeed concentrating in other niches.

I haven't been listening to any of the other successful brahs the past year, but now I realize that any kind of critique is what makes us improve. First step I'm taking so far is changing my site's logo that I thought in my mind was one of the best thing to exist, lol. Can anyone tell me what they think of it so far?

http://postimage.org/image/ekco3g1qp/

This is just my concept. In the past, many have told me that my current logo looks too big and unprofessional, but I'm going to make changes starting today.
    Sunk time brah, sunk time. It's never too late. I imagine even if you work full time for the next 3 years your site still would bring in significantly less cash flow then building say 50 review sites for high converting commercial products that you could forget about once you've ranked them to top 3 spots. I mean depends on your goal. If your goal is to build a really cool self-development site and write for it then go for it. But IMO if your goal is to make money online then putting the majority of your efforts into an authority site like that in a market which already has massive saturation is not the most efficient use of energy for your goals.

Online dating is a something I've become pretty good at and I like writing articles about it, so as a hobby I'm building an online dating advice site. However I'm focusing the majority of my time and energy on creating sites that will generate a good monthly income because that's my primary goal. Build those up to where I'm making 100k a month then I can have all the time in the world to write on the subjects I really love.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Sunk time brah, sunk time. It's never too late. I imagine even if you work full time for the next 3 years your site still would bring in significantly less cash flow then building say 50 review sites for high converting commercial products that you could forget about once you've ranked them to top 3 spots. I mean depends on your goal. If your goal is to build a really cool self-development site and write for it then go for it. But IMO if your goal is to make money online then putting the majority of your efforts into an authority site like that in a market which already has massive saturation is not the most efficient use of energy for your goals.

Online dating is a something I've become pretty good at and I like writing articles about it, so as a hobby I'm building an online dating advice site. However I'm focusing the majority of my time and energy on creating sites that will generate a good monthly income because that's my primary goal. Build those up to where I'm making 100k a month then I can have all the time in the world to write on the subjects I really love.
    There's a blogger in my niche who has higher authority than me, but she likes my website (also have backlink from her website). She's a full time blogger and book writer and is pretty well off. I'm sure that her work took a while because she has been doing it for a few years, so there is truth to your post. I agree that this niche I'm in is definitely not the way to be banking in, that's why I won't be concentrating on it too much for the next few weeks as I work on another niche that is more of commercial products.

Also a good point that you put out, work on something that will be making you money, then worry about writing the things you like writing about later on.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000) SeizeTheWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup guys, haven't been following the thread much lately but glad to see some of you guys are doing well.

If any of you have sites with decent design and content but aren't making much money from it, PM me or hit me up on skype: itsnotluck13
    The hot new kid on the Social Media Marketing block - check out our Pinterest service for backlinks, traffic and the chance to go viral!
    http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/156324-going-social-go-viral-pinterest-repins-must-see.html

ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who offers seo services itt?
    I know the wikimarks guys do(I'm terrible with remembering usernames) and the lmaestro guy I think, anybody else?
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    RIP Zyzz

Everyone who has a PR 1+ who is willing to sell a link on their site please PM me

Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone who has a PR 1+ who is willing to sell a link on their site please PM me
    pm'd

Edit: realized it was Austin and probably wants a link for $1 a month. No thanks
    - On a Mission to do somthing memorable EVERY weekend

romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anyone know if I could deposit a check into my bank account if the name of the check is my website's name?
    I just dont want to open a business account just yet

romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50) romako will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by romako View Post
    Does anyone know if I could deposit a check into my bank account if the name of the check is my website's name?
    bump for answer pls

bump for answer pls
    Strong wait time...

well if it is not in your name, i would think not unless you have a DBA

why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone have any experience with TribalFusion as an ad network? apparently they can be much more profitable than adsense depending on the kind of site you have (lower CTR, big traffic). my site has easily gotten many more unique visitors than the minimum they require (500k a month) so I just submitted my application.

why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't think so. most state laws require you to register a business name with a DBA (doing business as) in order to accept any form of payment in the business' name. and you can't open a business checking account without one either.

Closed Thread
Page 215 of 310 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast