Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the same issue on Xbox, but you only get hot keys 1 and 2 (dpad left and right). If I put main as 1 and bow as 2, the sword I equip to left hand should always draw when I put away bow or draw 1 the same way as shield will draw or off hand dagger w/ main hand sword will draw automatically).
    However if I have two steel daggers, main one set to 1, off hand equipped to left, then draw a bow and put it away, my character will draw the main steel dagger but left hand will default to the last magic I used.

Only way around it I found is to have main weapon set to 1 and off hand in favourites and manually select from favourites. Tiresome but if your favourites menu is slimmed down its not to bad.

Edit: either it was an isolated incident or it's only when using two identical weapons, as wasn't happening today.
    Last edited by BoogaKook; 01-24-2012 at 12:48 PM.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've searched the ratways in Riften and the hall of the dead there too for Gian The Fists' body for the gloves of the pugilist and no dice... thing is I don't even remember if I looted them off his body and then dropped them somewhere else afterward.

I wish there was a console command for me to either respawn Gian or the gloves themselves.

I am also underwhelmed with the Dragon Priests, I've only fought three so far, but I'm not going to take the time to hunt down the others. They seem to be equal in power to me, I just stood back and pumped arrows into them, seemed to take them down just fine. Weird thing is on expert I find I kill things easily enough, but at the same time my character still takes a lot of damage. Perhaps I just need to increase my armor skills and advance in their perk trees.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000) centrelink1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The more I think about it, the more I realised the civil war questline was disappointing. It could have been soooo much better. I sided with the Stormcloaks, and it just seemed like Ulfric was able to win the war so easily that I couldn't see why he hadn't won it instantly. Other than the courier, it's really just 'lol lets kill everyone'.

There could have been another meeting, similar to the one in High Hrothgar in the DB questline. Also, upon entering a city you should have been greeted with Imperial/Stormcloak flags everywhere. Before I saw the map, I didn't know which cities belonged to who. It was a lot of fun to do, for sure, but just wasted potential on an awesome storyline.

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went to the college to get some training and it leveled me up (but it was almost 1/4 of the way again) I think it just got stuck or something. happy I dont have to restart yet (waiting for patch before new char)

and holy hell that book you get to the transcribing the mundane quest is badass
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoogaKook is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im a bit of a nub when it comes to alchemy. Pretty much just jam anything together and see if it makes something, or jam anything that is in the same subcatergory together and hope for the best.
    I'm getting into the habit of reverse pocketing poison into people but still making some pretty piss weak poison (level 58 with perked stronger general alchemy and 25% poison).
    Does it matter which specific ingredients I use or do all the 'damage health' items create that same strength poison? Looking for something that will destroy a life with one hit.

Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BoogaKook View Post
    Im a bit of a nub when it comes to alchemy. Pretty much just jam anything together and see if it makes something, or jam anything that is in the same subcatergory together and hope for the best.
    I'm getting into the habit of reverse pocketing poison into people but still making some pretty piss weak poison (level 58 with perked stronger general alchemy and 25% poison).
    Does it matter which specific ingredients I use or do all the 'damage health' items create that same strength poison? Looking for something that will destroy a life with one hit.
    Nirnroot and Deathbell make stronger poisons than the others. The most effective seem to be the lingering ones.
    "Today I have given everything I have. Everything I have kept I have lost forever."
    -1stSgt McKenna

Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
    I went to the college to get some training and it leveled me up (but it was almost 1/4 of the way again) I think it just got stuck or something. happy I dont have to restart yet (waiting for patch before new char)

Was that the oghma infinatum?

pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone try this mod? I downloaded the hardest version and it kicked my ass, I'm now going to try the normal version. Lots of fighting and fighting between NPC's and monsters.

Wars in Skyrim IV - Dark Rainbow is back

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6176

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post

I haven't played for a week... I'm done until new content...just back to training every day, thankgoodness. Just checked in and saw this. By the way, I discovered a glitch for this book so I am chiming in... that 2500 book you are talking about is supposed to disappear after use, however, after using it, drop it immediately. It will not dissappear, and then you can pick it up... Well... I went to store it on a booshelf, then decided I wanted to put it on display... When I removed it from the bookshelf, it opened up and REACTIVATED, giving you the option to get JACKED OFF yet again.... this time it dissapeared causethere was no way to drop it... anyway, I found that during my second character.

I heard great things about the 1.4 patch, its supposed to speed things up majorly and better than the Skyrim nexus speed mods. Syrim Nexus is crazy good with the mods... clasy mods, very, very well done... and the development kit isn't even out yet... Loving the 2K resolution textures... blows the lving hell out of console... When Elder Scrolls VI comes out, hopefully not more than 3 years... I'll probably wait 2 months before purchase. Although I really enjoyed my second run thru with a second char... Kept finding new things, always.

Doesn't really do anything on PC when you get 100% of all those goals accomplished. I should have got some sort of animation suck job or something.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pachovia View Post
    Anyone try this mod? I downloaded the hardest version and it kicked my ass, I'm now going to try the normal version. Lots of fighting and fighting between NPC's and monsters.

Wars in Skyrim IV - Dark Rainbow is back

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6176

I was debating on downloading that one... I try to pick mods that aren;t too drastic... I keep looking at it but haven't pulled the trigger... seems cool but I figure I'll hold off on it for now... That dovakin basement looks like a good idea, but I think I'm gonna hold off on that also until I see what else comes out over the next 3 months... Just happy to be working out and back to normal... Looking forward to new content and DLC though...

Best way to avoid grinding the higher levels so much - don't use trainers for skills you actually use. Use trainers to train skills you don't use while levelling up early in the game. This way when you reach the higher levels your main skills are still only around the 50ish mark and still improving from using them, while the skills you don't use are a lot higher once you start to grind them.

For example if playing as a "warrior" don't use a trainer for 1H, light armour, smothing, etc, but do use a trainer for conjuration, alchemy, pick pocketing.

This ^^^

Although its quite easy to have a few people beat on your shield continually until block = 100, there are skills like Alteration and Illusion which are painful to level. So yes, I'd use trainers to get those to 90. Then you get that book, skill books, and other quests which can get it to 100... unless you feel like casting illusion spells or transmuting iron to gold a lot.... take forever that way.

Conjuration has the 'cast on dead body' glitch

Alchemy is actually quite easy, just make expensive potions... Speech is easy cause you just buy lots of alchemy ingredients from every vendor all the time... then make lots of expensive potions... more expensive = faster leveling.

To me, Illusion and Alteration are the slowest to level... so I use trainers on those from the beginning (now that I already played 2 characters in a normal and slow fashion).

I only reccomend these methods if you are playing a second or third time and want to power level just for fun with a new character. I had a good time doing that for sure...

whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) whoisthisguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i personally think illusion is quick. just cast muffle everywhere you go.
    vancouver brah.

Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000) Tuley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Couldn't play anymore without this: No NPC Greetings mod to reduce or eliminate the inane, repetitive blurtings of NPCs compelled to share their life story or make the same freaking comment every time they catch sight of you.
    http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=746

Originally Posted by Laxmatt View Post
    Nirnroot and Deathbell make stronger poisons than the others. The most effective seem to be the lingering ones.
    Thought this was the case, pain that nirnroot seems to be harder to come by than everything else since it apparently doesnt regrow.
    However have found a nirnroot farm with a dark elf who claims to know the secret to growing it, might have to extend a little bit of generousity in order to make ends meet.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thought this was the case, pain that nirnroot seems to be harder to come by than everything else since it apparently doesnt regrow.
    However have found a nirnroot farm with a dark elf who claims to know the secret to growing it, might have to extend a little bit of generousity in order to make ends meet.
    Even without that farm, nirnroot in Skyrim is still more plentiful than it was in Oblivion.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It regrows...just takes 30 days or something and you can't go to the area at all in that time.
    "Today I have given everything I have. Everything I have kept I have lost forever."
    -1stSgt McKenna

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Laxmatt View Post
    It regrows...just takes 30 days or something and you can't go to the area at all in that time.
    This^. I don't know about the 30 days but it does, I did some side quest where a woman needed either 10 or 20 of them, I noticed the Whiterun ones regrew because I had picked them all before.

Leaving Markath and following the river at night will get you a few too.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my guy is the coolest broo!

only level 30 though
    R.I.P ZYZZ. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000) kebabdelight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wearing dragonplate armor and gave my bitch Lydia deadric armor..owning pretty much anyone

Almost level 50 but all I got left are those misc quests which get boring real fast

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im not using conjuration with my mage, so went huntin giants with uthgerd, she got launched in the air, had to wait 2 days before she landed in the same spot..

Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quit playing skyrim, started playing deus ex and beat it. if you play it, the graphics suck lol. but i stuck with it and it was a pretty deep game. skyrim is still GOAT THO.

Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hey_Jay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrErnieWinkles View Post
    my guy is the coolest broo!

only level 30 though
    badazz, thats the mask u get in labryrinth right. took me forever to collect all those masks. i had left one at my house in soltitude, totally forgot about it.

Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kebabdelight View Post
    Wearing dragonplate armor and gave my bitch Lydia deadric armor..owning pretty much anyone

Almost level 50 but all I got left are those misc quests which get boring real fast
    I think Lydia died on me. I dismissed her about a month ago and she has yet to show up...

But I'm in the same boat as you. Finished the Thieves Guild main quest, and now only have to the City jobs to get that Achievement. I also can do the various hold quests to become Thain. HOPEFULLY that will be enough to push me to the Lv 50 Achievement. Otherwise, I have to start a new toon to get the Daedrick Collector Achievement. Once I get that I've got them all... but I'm kinda bored of the game and I'll be forcing myself to do that.

I'm honestly thinking about buying Arkham City tomorrow
    USMC - OEF/OIF Veteran

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Matteson165 View Post
    Was that the oghma infinatum?
    yea and I tried the bookcase glitch but it dissapeared still so oh well
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did anybody else become thane without triggering the quests?

I ask because for some of the towns I did enough side quests to earn it, others I don't recall doing hardly any (the rift in particular, not a ton of side quests for me) and yet I am thane everywhere, all I did was speak to each Jarl after I had completed the Civil War quest line. So does winning the civil war and earning a high place w/the Stormcloaks earn you thane automatically or was there a glitch with my game? I'd literally approach a jarl and ask, and boom 5/5 people helped and named Thane on the spot. Aside from maybe Whiterun, Dawnstar and Solitude, I didn't do that many town specific quests.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matteson165 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    Did anybody else become thane without triggering the quests?

I ask because for some of the towns I did enough side quests to earn it, others I don't recall doing hardly any (the rift in particular, not a ton of side quests for me) and yet I am thane everywhere, all I did was speak to each Jarl after I had completed the Civil War quest line. So does winning the civil war and earning a high place w/the Stormcloaks earn you thane automatically or was there a glitch with my game? I'd literally approach a jarl and ask, and boom 5/5 people helped and named Thane on the spot. Aside from maybe Whiterun, Dawnstar and Solitude, I didn't do that many town specific quests.
    Nah bro, only got thane status from quests in Whiterun and Windhelm. I had to work for it in Markarth, and I'm surprised I didn't get it automatically in Solitude, you know having conquered it and all.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Matteson165 View Post
    Nah bro, only got thane status from quests in Whiterun and Windhelm. I had to work for it in Markarth, and I'm surprised I didn't get it automatically in Solitude, you know having conquered it and all.
    Solitude you need to do only two quests, conquering a city or not has nothing to do with it.

2jz, S55, M48.00

Originally Posted by Tuley View Post
    Couldn't play anymore without this: No NPC Greetings mod to reduce or eliminate the inane, repetitive blurtings of NPCs compelled to share their life story or make the same freaking comment every time they catch sight of you.
    http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=746
    You must be really antisocial if people greeting you annoy you lol.

2jz, S55, M48.00

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone else managed to kill their Lydia? I was just killin' some Falmers in some Dwarven dungeon for the Mages cCllege questline and I find her dead wtf man.
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Large_Emu View Post
    Anyone else managed to kill their Lydia? I was just killin' some Falmers in some Dwarven dungeon for the Mages cCllege questline and I find her dead wtf man.
    All the time. The retard runs into the way of my spells and arrows like it's her job. Luckily I save often.

Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post
    Solitude you need to do only two quests, conquering a city or not has nothing to do with it.
    Weird. It said I had to do 5 for random people in her city before it let me do it.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***