Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harley2290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BetterBodies- My fitness/bodybuilding page

Hey all, i've been keeping fit and lifting for just over 2 1/2 years now and won teen transformation of the week in 2010(http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/teen...ley-rainey.htm), which is my only real achievement in bodybuilding, since then i've made a good bit of progress.So to speak, i'd consider myself fairly informed fitness-wise. At current im more involved in keeping fit than bodybuilding, but i've also got the experience of my Dad who's been training over 20 years to aid me. I'm also actively studying human biology at present, whether that means anything or not. I decided to start a fitness 'community' where people can share their goals, provide motivation for one another and get a boost of motivation during those long days of work when times are tough and you really can't be bothered with the gym. If your interested, or want to support me in my free fitness venture, please follow/ like my twitter/******** page. If you don't like what you see, no worries, just unfollow, but if you do i'd be happy to have you involved.
    Any other teens who are serious about fitness and interested in this industry please get in touch with me, im looking for people like myself to aid in building betterbodies into something bigger. Fitness is the future in my eyes. So yeah, if you want to help people or if you want to just see how this pans out for me, feel free to get in touch. Thanks for reading, hope i didn't waste too much of your time if your not interested in this. Please don't flame, I just think it'd be great to get more teens who are like minded involved with this 'project'. Motivating others is what this is all about.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/betterbodies01
    ********: http://www.********.com/pages/Better...81585475235555
    If your interested in getting involved in more depth, and your behind my aim, please get in touch on BB.com or direct message me on twitter/********, ill reply ASAP.

Thanks for reading!
    "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. - Sly Stallone (Rocky Balboa)

GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrassEaterBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome site

FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitToFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Error wtf?