Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 3,361 to 3,385 of 3385
    mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^yeah it's bs and we still have no answers. I'm still not even close to over it. I think we all deserve an explination.

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed! I wouldnt mind losing to any of those contestants
    Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Wow, those are much more impressive! Congrats to those guys for some excellent dedication and hard work.

teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm willing to bet anything this contest was rigged, winners were already chosen before the contest, I bet they were put in this contest on purpose, their final pics were REALLY professional. i"m just glad I wasnt ripped at the end, cuz if I would have been, and not won anything, I would be really mad, but I wasnt, I transformed but i wasnt ripped in the end but I will be ripped. I dont think we will ever get an answer, nor will they admit anything and that's the reality of the matter.
    "Champions train, losers complain"

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Winner Selection: One (1) male winner and one (1) female winner ("Grand Prize Winners") will be selected by judges applying the following criteria in their sole discretion: (a) physical improvement made to Contestant's body from "before" and "after" Images and information submitted; and (b) Contestant's ability to achieve their transformation goals (based on goal description submitted by Contestant at the beginning of the Contest). Ten (10) Runner-Ups (the "Runner-Ups") will be selected by judges applying the following criteria in their sole discretion: (a) improvement made from "before" and "after" Images and information submitted; and (b) Contestant's ability to achieve their transformation goals (based on goal description submitted by Contestant at the beginning of the Contest. Grand Prize Winners and Runner-Ups will be chosen by May 20, 2011, and will be notified by email or telephone. THE JUDGES WILL CONSIST OF EMPLOYEES OF THE SPONSOR!

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha! BOOOOOOM!! Now we see whats up...
    Originally Posted by teamgenetics View Post
    Winner Selection: One (1) male winner and one (1) female winner ("Grand Prize Winners") will be selected by judges applying the following criteria in their sole discretion: (a) physical improvement made to Contestant's body from "before" and "after" Images and information submitted; and (b) Contestant's ability to achieve their transformation goals (based on goal description submitted by Contestant at the beginning of the Contest). Ten (10) Runner-Ups (the "Runner-Ups") will be selected by judges applying the following criteria in their sole discretion: (a) improvement made from "before" and "after" Images and information submitted; and (b) Contestant's ability to achieve their transformation goals (based on goal description submitted by Contestant at the beginning of the Contest. Grand Prize Winners and Runner-Ups will be chosen by May 20, 2011, and will be notified by email or telephone. THE JUDGES WILL CONSIST OF EMPLOYEES OF THE SPONSOR!

estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    T&Cs say both ON and BB.com are sponsors:

2. Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, located at 2026 S. Silverstone Way, Meridian, ID, 83642 and Optimum Nutrition located at 700 N. Commerce Street, Aurora, IL 60504 (collectively "Sponsor.")

T&Cs also state this:

How to Submit Photos: To enter, Contestant is required to submit three (3) before photographs in JPEG (.jpg) format using the instructions provided and as follows: full body front view, full body back view, full body side view - all including the present day's newspaper with the date clearly showing and dressed in bathing suit or similar clothing. Contestant will also be required to submit three (3) after photographs with the same requirements on Transformation Completion Date.

Then there was this:

UPDATE: The judging panel has decided to be somewhat lenient on this rule, as many people didn't know about the full body requirement, so we will accept 'before' photos that are 3/4 body shots (from the knees up). 'After' photos, however, still need to be full body.

The last sentence was in BOLD type for emphasis.

estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) estarrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I emailed this to Richard@bodybuilding.com

Sent yesterday but no reply yet:

Can you please help us understand this from the rules page:

"DO MY FEET/ANKLES/CALVES NEED TO SHOW IN MY 'BEFORE' AND 'AFTER' PHOTOS?
    Yes, "full body" photos are required, as noted in the official Terms and Conditions. UPDATE: The judging panel has decided to be somewhat lenient on this rule, as many people didn't know about the full body requirement, so we will accept 'before' photos that are 3/4 body shots (from the knees up). 'After' photos, however, still need to be full body."

And, "In each picture make sure to hold a newspaper with the day's date visible (this way we can match up your photos with your start date)." Holding the newspaper ensures the newspapers weren't Photoshopped into the picture and proves the date the picture was taken.

So does this mean that the announced winners are disqualified since their feet and ankles don't show in their final pic, and they weren't holding a newspaper, I don't understand were these rules or not?

And, I thought this was a 12 week challenge, not a 15 month challenge, yet the before pictures you post from the grand prize winner are from Jan. 2010, not 2011.

Also, the male grand prize winner appeared to be in great shape prior to the contest, just had a little bodyfat to loose (had a full 6 pack in less than 2 weeks), yet the way the contest was billed was a transformation challenge, where is the transformation in a 20 something guy dropping a few pounds of bodyfat?

And the female grand prize winner just happens to be the spouse of the male grand prize winner, both of whom are being trained by a previous contest winner, really, and she had the best transformation?

There was also a runner-up with no newspaper in his before pics so how can you know when he started?

I think a lot of people feel that they have been misled and misrepresentations were made, your responses would go a long way to help people understand. A lot of people invested a lot of money, time and effort into this and didn't get any recognition at all, I think that was a big mistake, there should have been some notice or email to all the challengers that completed thanking and congratulating them.

I have nothing against the winners, in fact I think they are great people in great shape, but your integrity is what is at risk here. I also am not saying anything improper happened, just looking for some answers. Thank you for your prompt clarification on these issues.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I really don't think they were able to review all the contestants, quite honestly. Most of the winners were early finishers, from March. A couple were early April.

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by estarrs View Post
    Sent yesterday but no reply yet:

Can you please help us understand this from the rules page:

"DO MY FEET/ANKLES/CALVES NEED TO SHOW IN MY 'BEFORE' AND 'AFTER' PHOTOS?
    Yes, "full body" photos are required, as noted in the official Terms and Conditions. UPDATE: The judging panel has decided to be somewhat lenient on this rule, as many people didn't know about the full body requirement, so we will accept 'before' photos that are 3/4 body shots (from the knees up). 'After' photos, however, still need to be full body."

And, "In each picture make sure to hold a newspaper with the day's date visible (this way we can match up your photos with your start date)." Holding the newspaper ensures the newspapers weren't Photoshopped into the picture and proves the date the picture was taken.

So does this mean that the announced winners are disqualified since their feet and ankles don't show in their final pic, and they weren't holding a newspaper, I don't understand were these rules or not?

And, I thought this was a 12 week challenge, not a 15 month challenge, yet the before pictures you post from the grand prize winner are from Jan. 2010, not 2011.

Also, the male grand prize winner appeared to be in great shape prior to the contest, just had a little bodyfat to loose (had a full 6 pack in less than 2 weeks), yet the way the contest was billed was a transformation challenge, where is the transformation in a 20 something guy dropping a few pounds of bodyfat?

And the female grand prize winner just happens to be the spouse of the male grand prize winner, both of whom are being trained by a previous contest winner, really, and she had the best transformation?

There was also a runner-up with no newspaper in his before pics so how can you know when he started?

I think a lot of people feel that they have been misled and misrepresentations were made, your responses would go a long way to help people understand. A lot of people invested a lot of money, time and effort into this and didn't get any recognition at all, I think that was a big mistake, there should have been some notice or email to all the challengers that completed thanking and congratulating them.

I have nothing against the winners, in fact I think they are great people in great shape, but your integrity is what is at risk here. I also am not saying anything improper happened, just looking for some answers. Thank you for your prompt clarification on these issues.
    These questions are answered here:

http://www.********.com/notes/bodybu...50200287569784
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

Originally Posted by teamgenetics View Post
    someone just said they contacted ON, and ON didnt judge the contest at all, just sponsored... I thought in the rules that the sponsor employees were judging and picking the winners? I"m so over this, but come on bb.com..
    ON was given a couple of opportunities to participate in the judging but they did not respond. I'm not sure why, however. I'm sure it wasn't a lack of interest - there's probably some legitimate, technical reason why they didn't receive the emails, perhaps?

mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50) mr06evo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no answer there as to why one of the top 10 finishers didn't even have a newspaper in his pictures. You literally cannot verify when he took his before pictures. Great cover up!

Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    ON was given a couple of opportunities to participate in the judging but they did not respond. I'm not sure why, however. I'm sure it wasn't a lack of interest - there's probably some legitimate, technical reason why they didn't receive the emails, perhaps?
    Update: I was just informed that while Optimum did not respond to our emails, we did also telephone them, and approval on the list of winners was given (at Optimum) by Bob C., their Tradeshow & Athletes (Talent) Manager. (Last name not shown to preserve his privacy.)

Also the male grand prize winner did not take the pictures from knee up.

well atleast they came on here and said something instead of saying nothing. I'm over it, like i said before. When i'm done geting shredded for my contest i'm going to email bb.com to try to get transformation of the month maybe? when is the next contest because I'm ready to start training a couple of people to do it.

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

Thanks for your responses Richard

june 1st is the next one.. OH YEA! I'm not gonna say who I am training until it's all over either lol.

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MY STORY: 23% Body Fat How Did I Get Here!

[THIS IS THE FIRST BLOG I EVER POSTED ON BODYBUILDING.com AND I TRACKED MY PROGRESS EVERY WEEK THE ENTIRE 12 WEEKS]

{Originally Posted Jan 28th 2011}

I just weighed my self today and took pictures to offically begin the $100,000 challenge. I last remember me having 21% bodyfat but now I am 23% WOW!

I do feel fatter but still 23% how did I get here! I read in a magazine that 25% bodyfat for a man is the line in the sand where obesity begins. Am I that fat. Am I borderline obese. My stomach feels like I am walking around with dead weight all the time. It is an awful feeling but it is like the last year or two of my life this fat came out of know where.

So HOW DID IT HAPPEN.

- I do not drink so its not a beer belly.
    - I gave blood in the past and had a physical so its not an illness
    - I do not eat the worst food imaginable so its not from a very poor diet.

SO HOW DID IT HAPPEN.

There is one thing that I did last year that I did not do any other year of my life and that was doing NOTHING!.

Nothing you may ask? that is right nothing.

I been so caught up with trying to make a living that I stopped exercising.

I started living an indoor sedentary coach potato.

I worked and yes I worked hard but I did not balance that work with exercise.

I also admit that last year was one of the more stressful years of my life as there was a lot that needed to get done which was one of the reasons that I did not exercise. But that added stress would have been an even better reason to continue to exercise.

I did not imagine that after 1 year of non exercise I would blow up like a blow fish. Then I read in a muscle magazine it only takes 4 weeks of none exercise to fall completely out of shape. Add stress and the occasional comfort food and I turned into a lean mean FAT BUILDING MACHINE!

what no.... Thats not what I wanted to do.

I am an overall healthy person or at least I thought I was. I study natural health and wellness. I even did a basic certification in natural application of nutrition and body chemistry, Wellness is my passion.

So why do I have a 23% body fat.

Because I am no different than anyone else. I may have ran track in the past or once had a low body fat percentage. But my body responds to stress the same way as most people by releasing cortisol which tells the body to store extra fat and no I was not saving up extra fat to get me through the winter or a rainy day.

I NEVER PLANNED TO LET IT GET THIS OUT OF CONTROL.

I never planned on being 23% body fat.

So where do I go from here.

To the gym

I want to gain serious mass and I see that with 23% body fat it may be even harder to do so but I am not going to change any of my goals and I am not going to give up.

I got to lower my body fat before a doctor tells me to lower it or else........

I might not know all the internal chemical biological transformations that got me here... but I know what I will do and must do to move forward from here.

The Journey Begins.

My Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/mwingo1135/
    This Story: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/mwingo1...y_fat_how_did/
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.
    - Charles Darwin

Fatboy271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are you kidding with the winners ????!!!!!!!

Those are your 2 winners ? Seriously ? Do you know what transformation means ? Did you just throw everyones name in a hat, reach in and grab a name and hope they did something good ? I know I did for nothing in this contest, could not get the diet under control, so they both did better than me. The guy did a great job at losing all his fat, but he did not really have a transformation, and neither did she. Did she do anything other than lose a couple of pounds ? C'mon. Scott Proscia (Prosh8905) should have been the male winner. As for the females I didn't see any of the ones chosen that did anything super great but did you even look at SRUBLIND, she had a pretty good TRANSFORMATION. Again even though these 2 did a great job at losing the fat, I don't think they had a very good transformation. Almost as dissappointed in your picking of the winners as I was in my contest.

Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Bodybuilding.com & Optimum Nutrition $100,000 Transformation Challenge 2011!

Bodybuilding.com and award-winning supplement company Optimum Nutrition are teaming up to give you 100,000 reasons to transform your body. We are giving away $100,000 in cash and prizes to the winners of our $100,000 Transformation Challenge!

Grand Prize Winners Receive:
    Our top female and top male winner will each receive:

10 RUNNER UP WINNERS RECEIVE:
    - $2500 cash
    - Free 1 year gym membership with Bodybuilding.com StayFit Package
    - $350 Bodybuilding.com Gift Certificate

WEEKLY WINNERS:
    Each week, one person will be chosen as the "Contestant of the Week" and will receive supplements and prizes (total retail value of $250).

12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION CONTEST: You can register any time between December 17th 2010 and January 31st 2011. You'll have exactly 12 weeks from the day you register to complete your transformation. This means your transformation starts on the day that you register and your final transformation submissions are due exactly 12 weeks later, so mark your calendars. For example, if you register on December 17th, 2010, your 12 week body transformation challenge will end on March 11th, 2011.

Join the official $100,000 BodyGroup here to win weekly prizes:

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/100k_Transformation_2011
    For you were bought at a price, therefore, glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are Gods. 1st Cor 6:20

mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwingo1135 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can A Bulker Win a Transformation Contest?

@6PlatesFull

Its been about a week since I looked at this entire issue. I twisted my ankle and doing that time any or all momentum in that regard has been lost and I let other people I know just enjoy the holiday and i called the dogs off. The good thing is the serve immobilizing pain from the first day and swelling in my ankle has started to reside.

Regardless 6plates you bring up a very good question. (Can someone bulking win a transformation contest?)

Question: what is bodybuilding....

I know first hand that most are motivated to buy supplements or go to the gym #1 for their husband/wife, girlfriend/boyfriend, to get a boyfriend/girlfriend, lover, etc (which boils down to male and female relationships)

but with that said everywhere you look in the industry you are hit with BUILD SIZE AND STRENGTH! For the last 2 weeks bodybuilding.com has had on their homepage as of this writing an article on how to build sick arms in 6 week that was then replaced by an article on how to sculpt your arms. There are still a lot of people who just want to look better and feel better.

Personally I added inches to my arms. I monitored everything but stopped short of taking before and after pictures of my arm size. Interesting enough it was during the contest that I discovered that there was such a thing called the MYOtape that I could use to even measure my arms size easily enough to take a picture. (I did not know this before hand err... Transformation err....First time doing this.)

I not only gained size but I gained tremendous foundation strength. I stepped on the scale today with my sore ankle (first time I was able to add pressure/full weight on it) and the weight was still there. I only lost about 6 pounds from inactivity/reduced calorie consumption.

I DID IT. I gained sized and strength. I added inches. I bulked up.

MAYBE I did not get down to 5% 4% bodyfat percentage but I was 23% to start with and losing 13% by itself is amazing adding 30 LBS of total weight to my body during the process is even more amazing. Staying true to bodybuilding principles its called a bulk and a cut. I bulked and now I plan to cut and I am sure I will get 5% BF and beyond but I could be wrong.

As a bodybuilding site that tells people to get bigger and stronger, leaner, and healthier all over there website and have a person do just that and go without even being noticed its like bodybuilding.com is not even living up to their own heritage; living up to the information they put out. Bodybuilding.com

Another way to look at it, is getting bigger, stronger, leaner, and healthier regardless if you were borderline obese or not to start with is not a transformation. That any bodybuilding type of improvement is just an improvement and not a transformation. Yeah you grew and transformed your arms and legs and chest but thats not really a transformation. Yeah you gained lean muscle mass to where you had to upgrade two T-Shirt sizes but that is not a transformation.

Self Improvement no matter how dramatic is not a transformation and if that statement is not true. Than what happened in my case.
    Last edited by mwingo1135; 05-29-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.
    - Charles Darwin

sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down Really???

Originally Posted by Fatboy271 View Post
    Those are your 2 winners ? Seriously ? Do you know what transformation means ? Did you just throw everyones name in a hat, reach in and grab a name and hope they did something good ? I know I did for nothing in this contest, could not get the diet under control, so they both did better than me. The guy did a great job at losing all his fat, but he did not really have a transformation, and neither did she. Did she do anything other than lose a couple of pounds ? C'mon. Scott Proscia (Prosh8905) should have been the male winner. As for the females I didn't see any of the ones chosen that did anything super great but did you even look at SRUBLIND, she had a pretty good TRANSFORMATION. Again even though these 2 did a great job at losing the fat, I don't think they had a very good transformation. Almost as dissappointed in your picking of the winners as I was in my contest.
    Seriously??? She looks as though she's sticking her stomach out in the "starting" pic. Look at the 3 week pic, she's lost 10inches off her waist??? I remember looking at those pics and thinking to myself there's noway you can lose that much bodyfat in 3 weeks. I lost a total of 15% BF and 25lbs in 12 weeks. She lost 15%BF and 10lbs? What a bunch of BS!!!!! I so agree with the above statements.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sarcomere04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JonAMcKinney View Post
    SO.......MY wife lost 27 lbs...she worked so hard every day, and had a serious transformation!! i gained... GAINED 17 lbs of muscle... WE are husband and wife too.. hmm. not too stoked on the results. the top winners only lost 15 lbs, and 24 lbs... there were SOO many people on here who lost more or gained more than that. someone i just saw lost 46 lbs! what a transformation! its pretty crazy how much change the winners had after only 1 or 2 weeks. if im the only one who feels this way, sorry but man.. this is crazy. im not mad that my wife and i didnt win (of course we wanted to, everyone did) but i just feel like there were some people who had real transformations who were not previously bodybuilders, or stuck out their gut just to appear fat. you can tell who actually worked for what they achieved. ill give it to them that they were cut, but if you already have the muscle and body there, and just sculpt it for 85 days?.. cmon.
    anyone with me here?
    I'm with you!!!!!!!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

lawrence rush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I just started this contest this week!!
    "The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge, but Fools Despise Wisdom and Discipline." Proverbs 1:7

gorussgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm IN! Still need to post "before" pics.

This just happens to coincide with a fitness plan I recently started as well, so this just adds fuel to the fire. My goal is to drop as much fat as possible while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible. I don't have a huge amount of muscle to start with, so this might be tricky. The key will certainly be nutrition/diet.

Good luck to everybody and let's keep each other motivated!