Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Quick Q: Combining Craze with Ultra Reps?

Quick question here: Anyone have tried DS' Craze with AX's Ultra reps for longer duration workouts?
    I know it's not recommended to combine Craze with anything, but that wasn't my question. I read that taking beta alanine with Craze anectodally gives sh!tty results, and Ultra Reps contains carnosine, so, looking for some subjective experiences here, if any?

Thanks In Advance!

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Responses!

=D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would you use any AX product?

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe if you combine lots of concentrated formulas, you can achieve the effects of a non-concentrate!

Btw, I love how it's 'non-stim', wait, haha, we's just kidding, there's a stim in there but you won't feel it!!!1!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Originally Posted by =D View Post
    Why would you use any AX product?
    Decent profile on paper methinks. I always get an endurance boost from carnosine, and it makes sense it contains taurine as well for longer cardio sessions.

chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicken2good is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    people say craze is crazy by itself so I would just use it solo but in the end I have no idea what "ultra reps" profile is
    I ENJOY LIFTING VERY HEAVY OBJECTS, AND REPEATING IT MULTIPLE TIMES. ITS VERY FUN AND A GOOD WAY TO STAY NOT UNHEALTHY.

Originally Posted by chicken2good View Post
    people say craze is crazy by itself so I would just use it solo but in the end I have no idea what "ultra reps" profile is

Ultra Reps Performance Blend 5.722mg
    German Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure), Taurine, Enterically coated L-Carnosine (b-Alanyl-l-histidine), Disodium Adenosine-5'-triphosphate, Trisodium Citrate dihydrate, Theobromine anhydrous.

Other Ingredients:
    Citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, guar gum, sodium citrate, malic acid, silica, sucralose, triacetin, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1.

Still looking for anyone combining them. If such a thing is even possible.

tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone who claims to fully understand Craze's profile is lying - the only person who probably does is the product formulator and anyone with extensive knowledge with regards to oriental medicine.

Patrick Arnold himself has not been able to conclusively explain dendramine's mechanism of action in conjunction with all of the other ingredients in Craze.

It's main ingredient is new and largely unheard of. Not like this is a bad thing.

In short: no one can answer your question conclusively.

What I want to know however is this: What in the hell is up with the junkies trying to amplify Craze using other supplements?

Craze by itself does enough (as mentioned by a plethora of users), if you want to get high, save yourself the time and money and go out and buy *******.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tubemode12 View Post
    Anyone who claims to fully understand Craze's profile is lying - the only person who probably does is the product formulator and anyone with extensive knowledge with regards to oriental medicine.

Patrick Arnold himself has not been able to conclusively explain dendramine's mechanism of action in conjunction with all of the other ingredients in Craze.

It's main ingredient is new and largely unheard of. Not like this is a bad thing.

In short: no one can answer your question conclusively.

What I want to know however is this: What in the hell is up with the junkies trying to amplify Craze using other supplements?

Craze by itself does enough (as mentioned by a plethora of users), if you want to get high, save yourself the time and money and go out and buy *******.
    I've researched the individual constituents of Dendrobex extensively, but I must say that there is a degree of synergism that extends beyond dendrobex (particularly with NMT and TMG). I would love to discuss this with Pinch, but unfortunately he's banned . Sldge, WHERE ARE YOU.

tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tubemode12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    I've researched the individual constituents of Dendrobex extensively, but I must say that there is a degree of synergism that extends beyond dendrobex (particularly with NMT and TMG). I would love to discuss this with Pinch, but unfortunately he's banned . Sldge, WHERE ARE YOU.
    Why have DGreek and Pinch been banned?

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's been pretty spicy between those affiliated with companies in the Supp Misc section lately.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    quoted for more..

Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    It's been pretty spicy between those affiliated with companies in the Supp Misc section lately.
    WTF.

Cliffs?

I have had to extend duty hours in order to answer questions because of their absence.

@Mr. Cooper

Is it correct to say that Craze exhibits MAOI action?

The popular consensus is that PEA and its other brothers require a MAOI to bring about a significant physiological reaction.

I apologize, can't sift through the ingredient profile. Working on Economic Calculus.

Crying buckets. Can't wait for Med School. (((((

Thank God for cortisol blockers and heavy handed stimulants. All I feel right now is a profound feeling of utter numbness.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pinch made a sarcastic thread about Trutein, DGreek made a comment about Primaforce Agmatine being ineffective.

No it doesn't. And I'm not a plethora of users. I use maybe 0.75 scoop before a long cardio session 1+ hour, and I could still use more "umpf" and support of the cardiac function during this. I already take taurine which n=1 helps me, and with their carnosine in the formula it sounds like an interesting mix to me.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm here and for the OP you definitely don't want to use carnosine or beta alanine within a couple of hours of using Craze. Craze doesn't need anything else added to it.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pinch made a sarcastic thread about Trutein, DGreek made a comment about Primaforce Agmatine being ineffective.
    You might as well call Coop the BUS DRIVER..

Because he's takin' y'all to school.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.