videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Your thoughts on B12 shots

I started giving myself intramuscular B12 shots (1000mcg) using proper technique of course in a clean environment etc. It gives me instant and lasting energy/focus. It's been 4 days and I can feel it start to fade. Anyway here's my questions:

1. What are your thoughts on b12 shots?

2. Assuming you support it anyone have a recommendation on how much to take?

3. How does B6 compare? My research tells me B6 is linked more towards protein synthesis than energy.

I realize the dosage probably varies based on the person and with a proper diet I don't need it. But it does help me with my workouts and makes me feel great. I did research that "extreme" high doses (e.g. 5000mcg) in some test has shown no side effects. I've mostly seen around the internet people taking 1000mcg a week, some only once a month and others every 3 days.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    try naturopathy.com

videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videophile88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok surely one of you geniuses has an answer. Your all so SMART!

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by videophile88 View Post
    ok surely one of you geniuses has an answer. Your all so smart!
    you're

you're

you're

you're
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    you're

you're

you're

you're
    Exactly! Look at that! So smart...

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No Idea about this stuff at all. But a quick pubmed run gave this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16585128

Suggesting that oral supplementation is just as if not more effective than intramuscular shots.

"The evidence derived from these limited studies suggests that 2000 microg doses of oral vitamin B(12) daily and 1000 microg doses initially daily and thereafter weekly and then monthly may be as effective as intramuscular administration in obtaining short-term haematological and neurological responses in vitamin B(12)-deficient patients."

Beyond that, give me a day and I'll maybe have some time to look into this.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler