Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scrote View Post
    you woulda thought they woulda put a self destruct mechanism on that thing .
    This.

and then not set it off until the Iranians had it in one of their bases, taking out everyone within 100 ft. of it in a glorious death bloom.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50) dece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inb4 world war 3

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    Aware me do we know what actually happened

I know the US is claiming the pilot lost control.

But isn't Iran claiming the detected our stealth drone, which is supposed to be undetectable, then ambushed it and took it down with an electro magnetic strike?

Am I the only one that has a problem with the fact that Iran may have the intelligence and technology to pull this off, or is it possible the chinese/russians were helping them from the begining?
    The media isn't going to tell us what actually happened. The US spends more on their military than all other countries combined. I highly doubt they could hack into something that we REALLY don't want them to hack into. My guess is we didn't send out our best drone and are just acting weak and trying to make them think they did something good against us and got their hands on our best equipment. I just can't see us letting top secret equipment fall into their hands and stay in their hands

feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10) feelsbadmanjpg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this

lol @ iran trolling

brb we can hack your drone
    brb want it back? say sorry first

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeReal23 View Post
    The media isn't going to tell us what actually happened. The US spends more on their military than all other countries combined. I highly doubt they could hack into something that we REALLY don't want them to hack into. My guess is we didn't send out our best drone and are just acting weak and trying to make them think they did something good against us and got their hands on our best equipment. I just can't see us letting top secret equipment fall into their hands and stay in their hands
    it happens, remember US crashes its top secret stealth helicopter in pak when they went there to kill obl. but since pak is a US slave, they returned the wreckage the next day.

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    to ****ing right they dont give it back

they have no right being in that airspace **** yeah,

ron paul would agree they shouldnt have drones!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION RESTORE AMERICA NOW!!!!!!
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkweek12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you always support any side against the US?

NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10) NegMeThenLOL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    Aware me do we know what actually happened

I know the US is claiming the pilot lost control.

But isn't Iran claiming the detected our stealth drone, which is supposed to be undetectable, then ambushed it and took it down with an electro magnetic strike?

Am I the only one that has a problem with the fact that Iran may have the intelligence and technology to pull this off, or is it possible the chinese/russians were helping them from the begining?
    There are talks within Iran that Russians helped Iran to bring down the plane. Why would Russian spent millions if not billions developing a technology when they can simple spend a few hundred thousand and copy it?

Now they can copy the technology and use it in their own aircrafts

Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    China and Russia basically built the whole iranian forces. and yes, they hacked the program. Some people think they shot it down, no, the drone was not shot down, its program was hacked and the pilot lost control, btw the pilot of that drone was in US at that time.

no they didnt

China doesnt have anything to do with Iran's airforce

The entire Iranian air force is built with 30 y.o American jets that the Shah of Iran bought prior to revolution + a bunch of Migs that Iran jack from Iraq during Iraq-Iran war

badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    I loled too.

"Give it back Iran."
    "It's ours."

"You don't even know how to use it."

Easy to laugh but much different when you see innocent kids who don't even know where America is getting killed by american drones.

Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nistange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BeReal23 View Post
    All the best money in the world doesn't matter when it comes to cyberspace.
    Iran and Turkey and most of the Middle East have some of the strongest crackers in the whole world, much better than the likes of Kevin Mitnick who was one of the most experienced hackers this side of the hemisphere.

Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Datfox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I love his expression when he says "We've asked for it back"

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NegMeThenLOL View Post

no they didnt

China doesnt have anything to do with Iran's airforce

The entire Iranian air force is built with 30 y.o American jets that the Shah of Iran bought prior to revolution + a bunch of Migs that Iran jack from Iraq during Iraq-Iran war
    Who upgraded their jets, who provided them with missile, nuclear, and radar technology? US? yeah sure

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GordonAkman View Post
    Iran should have got a hiding a long time ago. I get the feeling though they are gonna get belted by the jews and/or the US real soon. Phuck them. Those backward kunts have been spoiling for a fight for a long time and they are gonna get one real soon just watch.
    And why is that??

Location: Australia... ahhh you guys are always spoiling for a fight, so hopefully this is another one you lads can be dragged into

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ugh, all three branches of the gov't are pissing me off these days. I mean, the judiciary system has always been back and forth with shiz, but congress and the prez are seriously going full retard. I was skeptical hippo of ron paul's economic policies, but I think I may vote for him just to kick this ****ty bipartisan dick measuring contest off its rails.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry

Originally Posted by badshaa View Post
    Easy to laugh but much different when you see innocent kids who don't even know where America is getting killed by american drones.
    Screw drones, we need to carpet bomb that entire area.

lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lironzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont understand how they didnt create a self destruct device on it..

theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000)
    what a dumb fcking reply.....
    I'm laughing at your sig because you don't even live in the US, brb worrying about other nations' immigration policy

Platinum Member MaximusMiscimus's Avatar
    MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaximusMiscimus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Obama clearly doesn't understand the implications of letting a country know you're big brothering them...

They don't take kindly to it. And he didn't even give them a reach around once Iran realized they were being watched.

No attempt at negotiation or offering a reason for watching, at the very least ask them for permission to do surveillance if you're one step above dumbsh!t. Phucking schmuck we elected to office eh?

murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Am I late to the misc armchair generals meeting?

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so wat who gives a **** the worst they can do is copy our drone and if they get near our border our turrets and overlords will detect their **** and blow it out of the sky

Originally Posted by theyseeme View Post
    I'm laughing at your sig because you don't even live in the US, brb worrying about other nations' immigration policy
    I live in new jersey dude

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This entire country has become a laughing stock.
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They do. According to the government, the mechanism malfunctioned.

badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    so wat who gives a **** the worst they can do is copy our drone and if they get near our border our turrets and overlords will detect their **** and blow it out of the sky
    This is also why the war on terror is useless.

What can a bunch of illetarate Taliban living in Afghanistan do TO YOU?! why attack them?!

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inb4 Iran returns it with 30 gladiators inside. Jakes on the U.S
    Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.

Nonsense Army Crew.

StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lironzz View Post
    i dont understand how they didnt create a self destruct device on it..
    This is what I don't understand about this whole thing.
    Misc Finance Crew

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the Misc, General of the Cell-Tech Legions, loyal servant to the true mod, Ryan DeLuca. Father to a negged son, husband to a banned wife. And I will have my vengeance, on this account or the next.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by murdock604 View Post
    Am I late to the misc armchair generals meeting?
    lol'd for real. No, you're right on time. Go have a seat in the back, listen and learn.

Cheat Meal Everyday OakleyShades's Avatar
    OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OakleyShades is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by badshaa View Post
    drone attacks should be illegal anyway. I made a thread about it. It's worse than terrorism.
    `````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ```````MISC`````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    `````HORSE```````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ```HEAD```````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    `CREW```````~~%%%%%%%%'```:```````\O\
    ``````````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'```````````:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````````````:``````````._\_.'

gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gnillort is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    China and Russia basically built the whole iranian forces. and yes, they hacked the program. Some people think they shot it down, no, the drone was not shot down, its program was hacked and the pilot lost control, btw the pilot of that drone was in US at that time.
    and how do you know they hacked it? No one knows what really happen.

the anti-american in you is strong. Why even be on American forums? Kinda pathetic

AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000) AmuroRay is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GordonAkman View Post
    Iran should have got a hiding a long time ago. I get the feeling though they are gonna get belted by the jews and/or the US real soon. Phuck them. Those backward kunts have been spoiling for a fight for a long time and they are gonna get one real soon just watch.
    Moron to the max right here guys