Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More and more jobs will be outsourced. Businesses aren't even outsourcing all they can right now. I mean why pay an american engineer 50k when someone in india will do it for 7-10k? Same with most computer related fields.

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did any of you retards actually consider that some people study to enhance their knowledge. Poetry etc, perhaps their passion is poetry and it would make them very happy to learn the fine academics behind it.

I lol at the OP who's whole life will probably be dictated by trying to earn the most money, where he will die a lonely and meaningless life.

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    lol@ bill gates dropped out of HS. You have to be kidding me?

I wouldn't be surprised if George Bush did but Bill gates. Get out in here!
    Bill Gates dropped out of college, not high school. krewq doesn't know what s/he's talking about.

Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its amazing how high school counselors and teachers are still brainwashing people in to believing that if you don't go college you'll be working in the coal mines. Not once in high school did anyone ever talk to me about trade schools or art schools. Everyone thinks they can go to college and make a 6 figure income in 5 years doing some job they don't like.

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    More and more jobs will be outsourced. Businesses aren't even outsourcing all they can right now. I mean why pay an american engineer 50k when someone in india will do it for 7-10k? Same with most computer related fields.

FWIW, most of the hiring managers I've talked to (or heard from) all have been saying the same thing: those outsourced jobs may appear to be cheap on the surface but it costs more in the long run in the re-training.

If outsourcing firms can't do the job that they're hired for, then it doesn't matter how cheap they are. Most the businesses trying to use this apparently cheap form of labor are either going out of business or rehiring experienced engineers at the appropriate salaraies -- in the long run it costs less to do it right than to do it over.

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just get a degree in anything
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WWE-TicK View Post
    If outsourcing firms can't do the job that they're hired for, then it doesn't matter how cheap they are. Most the businesses trying to use this apparently cheap form of labor are either going out of business or rehiring experienced engineers at the appropriate salaraies -- in the long run it costs less to do it right than to do it over.
    That's because they pick bad outsource companies, plus probably lack of knowledge about acquiring good outsourcers. Trust me the kinks will get ironed out.

It's like people chanting "bring back american manufacturering." It isn't going to happen. The costs would be too high for the company.

Cheif Executive Hustler Dipset007's Avatar
    Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dipset007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    o rly? than y is accounting in teh #1 demand right now everywhere you go
    Toronto YO

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saying a particular degree is "useless" and then quoting a payscale of average employees to back yourself up proves nothing. Ever consider that many people work in a field for happiness first, then money second? I think it would be far more 'useless' to throw your happiness away for the rest of your life in the pursuit of money, when happiness is the main currency of life. Doing what you love guarantees wealth anyway, because you become very good at it.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    Saying a particular degree is "useless" and then quoting a payscale of average employees to back yourself up proves nothing. Ever consider that many people work in a field for happiness first, then money second? I think it would be far more 'useless' to throw your happiness away for the rest of your life in the pursuit of money, when happiness is the main currency of life. Doing what you love guarantees wealth anyway, because you become very good at it.
    happiness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....x100.....>>>>>>>>>> capitalism

nicely said. repped

btw, that statistic about the college degrees...probably done by someone with a degree. just sayin

bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) bordrshane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you are all crazy.

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jeff00z28 View Post
    i keep seeing the spoiled people come out of college and then they still don't get a good job and just move back w/ mom and dad for a while. Thats y i chose a more practical route. 2 years of tech school, good job-then finish up at a regular college. Rather than do nothing but school for a while and then end up in debt from college loans

bill gates dropped out of either harvard or princeton or something

oh wow I didn't know that bill gates dropped out of college and look where is he now. That's what called Genetically Genius!!! Bravo for him!

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bordrshane View Post
    you are all crazy.

we are all insane in some extent but some are just crazier than others.

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    having a degree is good but u can get a good paying job with connects and streets smarts no im not talking about hustlin

Oops back to cutting PowerBuilder08's Avatar
    PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For anyone who is getting a degree in Exercise Science, here is a list of things that you can do with it:
    http://www.exercisescience.mtu.edu/d...eers011302.pdf
    I am double-majoring in Biology and Exercise Science currently, planning on getting a Masters in Exercise Physiology...I have a nice internship lined up as an Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach at a DII university this summer, so I'm excited. While I may not be making a ****-load of money, I love what I'm learning and doing, and I go to sleep happy every night, so that's what matters.
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

Powerlifting Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175783781

Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000) Amra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some people aren't all about making money.

Originally Posted by Amra View Post
    Some people aren't all about making money.

Isn't suppose to be all about making money.

Is accomplishing that you did something for yourself and it make you feel good for accomplishing that goal.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johno_66 View Post
    History ent useless if u want to be a history teacher.

But im doing business management so its all good.
    Whatever floasts your boat. I think ALL majors are garbage except for the sciences and Math.

Why go to some fancy school and get hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt when you can get a degree in business at a community college?

The only reason why i'm not at a community college still is because They didn't offer genetics or Immunology for my Biochemistry major.

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you guys that are saying that its not all about money are idiots. its about being useful to your fellow man and being beneficial to society and the world. 90% of discoveries that have made a huge impact on the world are from science majors. English majors and history and philsophy majors and psychology majors have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many people than the world needs. imagine all the discoveries that could have been made if they were scientists. we might have already found the cure to cancer or aids.

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Whatever floasts your boat. I think ALL majors are garbage except for the sciences and Math.

Why go to some fancy school and get hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt when you can get a degree in business at a community college?

The only reason why i'm not at a community college still is because They didn't offer genetics or Immunology for my Biochemistry major.
    agree. some majors such as international business are good though because they teach you about the different laws in different parts of the world.

PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerBuilder08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gr8fubar420 View Post
    you guys that are saying that its not all about money are idiots. its about being useful to your fellow man and being beneficial to society and the world. 90% of discoveries that have made a huge impact on the world are from science majors. English majors and history and philsophy majors and psychology majors have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many people than the world needs. imagine all the discoveries that could have been made if they were scientists. we might have already found the cure to cancer or aids.
    Yes, having a bunch of unmotivated people who were forced to be scientists and hated what they were doing is a GREAT idea
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gr8fubar420 View Post
    you guys that are saying that its not all about money are idiots...... imagine all the discoveries that could have been made if they were scientists. we might have already found the cure to cancer or aids.
    unless researchers and scientists are the richest people in the world, you just contradicted yourself

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is better to have a degree than not to have one at all

Aspiring to become a pharmacist over here!
    Hey, I'm a Pharmacy Tech too. Do you work in a clinical setting or in retail?

As of Spring of 08 i'll be done with my pre-pharm classes, so i'm apply to UOP for Fall of 08'. its not as hard as it looks.

I think ALL majors are garbage except for the sciences and Math.
    and what scope do you use the word "sciences" with? what is all included?

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy View Post
    happiness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....x100.....>>>>>>>>>> capitalism

nicely said. repped

btw, that statistic about the college degrees...probably done by someone with a degree. just sayin
    wow strong rep
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy View Post
    and what scope do you use the word "sciences" with? what is all included?
    Does that mean my Exercise Science major would not be one that is considered "garbage"...I mean, it DOES have the word science in it
    U.S. Army Veteran

B.A. Kinesiology

what is weird though I have a friend who didn't even go to college at all. Now he's a full time photographer and have his own business. Travel around the world and getting paid for it.

Then there are people out there who goes to school to learn photography. *Uhmmmmm*
    Not really a stable job, coupled with no health insurance and an unpredictable annual income....no thanks.

A job like that would NEVER be my main source of income. It would be a hobbie after i've retired at best.

Originally Posted by dudeguy View Post
    engineering ftw
    Outsourced FTW!

Originally Posted by krewqa View Post
    Well my salary is 16000 a year and i have a high school diploma...

**** those stastics, bill gates was probably included in them which ****s the whole data for us HS diploma guys

wait, bill gates dropped outta HS ****
    hm, i'm pretty sure he dropped out of college as an undergrad.

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Outsourced FTW!
    how is civil engineering or electrical engineering going to be outsourced when you have to survey the **** and take measurements in order to do the work
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦