Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    We've made hundreds of thousands of samples. Be on the look out for a big opportunity for them close to Thanksgiving.
    Looking forward to this.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We've made hundreds of thousands of samples. Be on the look out for a big opportunity for them close to Thanksgiving.
    ******** Promo or on here?
    Would like to try a sample if possible as well, always down to do a picture or video review I have done plenty in the past with gaspari:

Everyone loves some Waffles and Oatmeal

theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theonlynick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BB.com shows that some flavors are in stock!! WOOOOOOOOOO!! Time to spend my Christmas savings.

UPDATE: BB.com chat rep says they are not in stock yet, as his system is saying "0" as stock level. Kind of weird since it's listed as In Stock. Tomorrow will be another "hit refresh every five seconds" day.
    Last edited by theonlynick; 11-18-2011 at 08:36 PM.
    "I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, pig."

+++ The Positive Crew +++

Sponsored Con-Cret ProMera Log (concluded):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131115753

Current stack:

Trutein CPB Cup
    iForce Protean RVC
    iForce Hemavol
    Prolab Caffeine Tabs
    CL Orange Triad

tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritrain21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cannot wait to give this new Myofusion a shot! As manager of a supplement store i love bringing in new products! and knowing how well the Gaspari products move out of our store i know a new Myofusion will have NO problem flying off the shelves!
    cjnutrition1991
    "Never Just Settle"
    NPC Men's Physique Competitor

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tritrain21 View Post
    I cannot wait to give this new Myofusion a shot! As manager of a supplement store i love bringing in new products! and knowing how well the Gaspari products move out of our store i know a new Myofusion will have NO problem flying off the shelves!
    check your user cp.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexl53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My new favorites are the Cinnamon Roll and Cookies & Cream which has gluten free cookie bits now.
    Awesome to hear about the gluten free! Can't wait to try this new version. Love Gaspari's products.
    "OddLawnGnome: Edit: and one further question, how soon after eating post workout should I drink water? I don't want to accidentally flush all of the protein and such I just ate out of my system."

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ******** Promo or on here?
    Would like to try a sample if possible as well, always down to do a picture or video review I have done plenty in the past with gaspari:
    Everyone loves some Waffles and Oatmeal
    In4ChefBobReview
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

IdolEyes787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Incredibly disappointed by this.I thought the old MyoFusion was the best tasting protein powder on the market but the new stuff is borderline heinous.
    As for it's effectiveness I haven't been using it long enough to comment but regardless if I can't get over the "oily" taste I don't see myself ordering it again in the future.

Btw I'm not some "taste Nazi" and regularly happily consume other supplements that people repeatedly describe as being "unpleasant" .This though ,seeing how good the old stuff was ,is just a letdown of such epic proportions it's hard to overlook.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have to disagree...taste is a matter of opinion... as such, the above post demonstrates this... with milk, this new protein tastes extremely close to a milkshake.. I LOVE IT!!!

in fact for me with this new protein, switching to the old proteins taste and looks weird to me nowadays, that's how much i LIKE it...

....so I say to each their own, try it and if you don't like it, buy another brand or go back to the old one.... either way, i have to Thank GASPARI NUTRITION 'cause all their products work for me great!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It