Closed Thread
Page 229 of 291 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,870 of 8707
    Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not even gonna be a homer anymore guys, after last nights game I wouldnt be surprised if we only win 6 games.

Bennett needs to be cut, I miss Fasano. Even Phillips is better than this ****ing dumb idiot, if youre falling backwards into the ground why the **** would you pop the ball up into the air?

I dont feel like defending Romo anymore either, losing more and more faith in him week by week. DeMarco Murray is the only glimmer of hope I have in the team right now. Our secondary sucks and we're terrible at tackling. **** this season, after receiving that anal pounding by the Eagles I only see us winning 3 more games TBH(SEA, ARI, WAS), especially if we play/prepare for games like that.

redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Your Dad View Post
    I dont feel like defending Romo anymore either, losing more and more faith in him week by week
    what'd he do wrong this time? It would take one of the if not the most prolific passing offense in the nfl (manning's colts/brady pats) to do well passing when the other team KNOWS your passing and has 3 elite corners and a defensive formation that was made to be good against the pass. The reason the eagles had been getting beat is because they were never ahead so early so other teams still had option to run. That entire defense was set up to stop romo from passing that last game (which is why I think garret should have done a few screens or something but thats just opinion) you're literally trying to blame everything on romo
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Your Dad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by redfield11 View Post
    what'd he do wrong this time? It would take one of the if not the most prolific passing offense in the nfl (manning's colts/brady pats) to do well passing when the other team KNOWS your passing and has 3 elite corners and a defensive formation that was made to be good against the pass. The reason the eagles had been getting beat is because they were never ahead so early so other teams still had option to run. That entire defense was set up to stop romo from passing that last game (which is why I think garret should have done a few screens or something but thats just opinion) you're literally trying to blame everything on romo
    Not at all. Im one of the few that stood by him throughout his whole career. I basically blamed our lack of ability to tackle/stop the run and ****ty secondary for this loss, not Romo. All Im saying is I dont think Romo is gonna be the guy that's gonna get us a ring. He is very good QB(Top 10 IMO), but not every top 10 QB that is in the league can end up winning a SB (Jim Kelly, Rich Gannon, Dan Marino, etc.). All Im saying is Im losing faith in his ability to win Dallas a ring, hope Im very wrong though.

redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not at all. Im one of the few that stood by him throughout his whole career. I basically blamed our lack of ability to tackle/stop the run and ****ty secondary for this loss, not Romo. All Im saying is I dont think Romo is gonna be the guy that's gonna get us a ring. He is very good QB(Top 10 IMO), but not every top 10 QB that is in the league can end up winning a SB (Jim Kelly, Rich Gannon, Dan Marino, etc.). All Im saying is Im losing faith in his ability to win Dallas a ring, hope Im very wrong though.
    okay my bad, I misunderstood. But why the sudden change of romo faith? he didn't really have a bad game compared to team as whole. Plus I think if sanchez who is a top 25 qb can make it to afc championship two years in a row, then romo a top 10 qb certainly can, the team as a whole just needs to step up.
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    okay my bad, I misunderstood. But why the sudden change of romo faith? he didn't really have a bad game compared to team as whole. Plus I think if sanchez who is a top 25 qb can make it to afc championship two years in a row, then romo a top 10 qb certainly can, the team as a whole just needs to step up.
    Sadly, I lost faith in Romo 3 or 4 years ago
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not even gonna be a homer anymore guys, after last nights game I wouldnt be surprised if we only win 6 games.

Bennett needs to be cut, I miss Fasano. Even Phillips is better than this ****ing dumb idiot, if youre falling backwards into the ground why the **** would you pop the ball up into the air?

I dont feel like defending Romo anymore either, losing more and more faith in him week by week. DeMarco Murray is the only glimmer of hope I have in the team right now. Our secondary sucks and we're terrible at tackling. **** this season, after receiving that anal pounding by the Eagles I only see us winning 3 more games TBH(SEA, ARI, WAS), especially if we play/prepare for games like that.
    Bennett is fukking trash. Anyone who thought he had any kind of receiving skills has their answer now.

Dude needs to either gain 30 pounds and switch to a 70's # or he can go suck elsewhere.

I was so disappointed in the defense... I know the Eagles have serious speed on offense, but they made our defense look slowwwwwwww as fukk.

Bruce Carter please hurry up and learn the playbook.

Platinum Account Holder Honestly's Avatar
    Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the people that lose faith in romo don't lose it "suddenly"... it takes years....

I still have faith. Look at Favre. Guy played similar to romo and he got a ring and came close to getting a couple more.
    Look at Elway. the guy didn't get his rings until just before he retired...

im going to have to emotionally detach myself from the team which sucks... but I can't take the anxiety...

and having cut tashard choice.... it is WAY overdue that we cut bennett and heavily analyze CB Mike Jenkins and Alan Ball

we have a dynamic WR core, a great all around TE, a seemingly decent running game - no worse than the 2010 packers run game...

we need playmakers on DEFENSE.

Ware can get all the 4 sack games he wants but if there is no pressure coming from the middle or from the outside it is all but pointless...

i trust rob ryan. his system is very complex and players are still learning it. if he stays with dallas i predict that we become a defensive powerhouse in the next 2-3 years. all we need is the defensive backs and a couple athletic defensive lineman. athletic DL could have contained Shady McCoy and stopped some of those cutbacks

Ware, Ratliff, Spears and possibly anthony spencer are staples up front. I might consider shopping spencer (not sure his contract status) and get some draft picks.

Sean Lee is very good and bradie james is solid but imagine having a guy like laurenitis or farrior in the middle with sean lee...

our CB situation is pretty funny. both our starting CBs were probowlers in 09. 2010? the worst. Newman is surprsingly STILL a good cover corner yet he is getting kinda old... mike jenkins on the other hand seems to be more like a liability than anything else... anytime a pass goes near him i hold my breath.. occasionally he makes a good play and good on him, but 2010 was an embarrassment and everyone knows it. i say we trade jenkins.

not too sure what to think about our safety play... sensabaugh seems to be doing better and elam has already made a couple plays... and i don't remember us getting burned over the top by anybody so.. i think these guys are solid

our offense is fine aside from a couple pieces on the OL but they showed cohesiveness in STL and very little Philly... not sure what to think about all that

players that should pls go:

Martellus Bennett
    Mike Jenkins
    Keith Brooking (love you man but god damn it you are slow)
    Phil Costa
    Anthony Spencer (before you disagree, imagine having clay mathews or justin pierre paul across from ware)
    You're a fukkin sick kunt if you want to be.

Misc BJJ crew

Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
    a). we have a dynamic WR core, a great all around TE, a seemingly decent running game - no worse than the 2010 packers run game...

B)i trust rob ryan

C) Sean Lee is very good and bradie james is solid but imagine having a guy like laurenitis or farrior in the middle with sean lee...

D) our CB situation is pretty funny. both our starting CBs were probowlers in 09. 2010? the worst. Newman is surprsingly STILL a good cover corner yet he is getting kinda old... mike jenkins on the other hand seems to be more like a liability than anything else... anytime a pass goes near him i hold my breath.. occasionally he makes a good play and good on him, but 2010 was an embarrassment and everyone knows it. i say we trade jenkins.

E)not too sure what to think about our safety play... sensabaugh seems to be doing better and elam has already made a couple plays... and i don't remember us getting burned over the top by anybody so.. i think these guys are solid

F)players that should pls go:
    Martellus Bennett
    Mike Jenkins
    Keith Brooking (love you man but god damn it you are slow)
    Phil Costa
    Anthony Spencer (before you disagree, imagine having clay mathews or justin pierre paul across from ware)
    A). I'm not sure if I posted it here but there was a sports writer who was comparing this years cowboys to last years packers (few differences obvious but same general themes)

B). Same, I really like him I hope he decides to stay a few years before moving on to a head coaching job

C). Ya they're hoping bruce carter becomes sean lee 2.0 and they'll probably keep bradie as a rotational guy next year

D). I personally love mike jenkins. He does have his problems but his potential is through the roof and they play him as the number 1 corner (meaning he goes against the brandon marshall's, desean jacksons, etc) which is why you usually see him thrown at more often but I think he does a pretty good job. He isn't necessarily elite (although he has the potential to be) but he is a corner that could compete for number 1 spot on a lot of teams and is a very good number 2 if we draft a 1st round guy this year (i've been praying for claiborne to fall to us). Newman is still doing pretty good but he only plays roughly 10 of the 16 games and is getting 8mil this year so they may try to reduce his contract or something

E). Our safeties have been solid. But it's not all their doing that no big pass plays have happened, thats the way rob ryans defense is set up. I think they plan on grooming church to take over at one of the safety spots. For the record I have been saying (and continue to say) church is going to be a fantastic nfl safety in coming years. I posted a massive paragraph on why I thought so during preseason somewhere on here that I plan on quoting for wizadry reps in a year or two :P

F). Bennet: agree but coaches say he is phenomenal blocker so they'll keep him till his contract is up and maybe resign him for pretty cheap to rotate with john phillips who I think has great potential.

Jenkins: disagree, but if you've been reading this you know why

Keith Brooking: Strongly agree, i love the man to death, i just wish we could put him in bradie james body, but he is to old and they'll probably let him go after this year

Phil Costa: Disagree, he's still a damn good lineman, he just needs to work on his snaps but he is pretty damn good at the blocking and very cheap (still on rookie contract) and makes good depth if they find a replacement

Anthony Spencer: He isn't a liability but he's not that great. He's one of those guys that isn't bad to have on the team but you're always looking for an improvement there. You say imagine having clay mathews but clay matthews doesn't have a phenomenal guy across from him so it's not that necessary for a solid defence if you only have one great outside linebacker and then mediocre on the other side. They have more pressing needs then a replacement for spencer
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bennett is 6'6 270 wow i just saw that... he isn't a running type of TE... get him involved in short play action and counter run plays where he can show off his athleticism and power as opposed to getting his fat ass off the ground rofl

jenkins is good but... so many memories of him making **** plays..

trying to jump the djax 90 yard td...
    multiple DPI calls in several consecutive games...

jenkins has cleaned up on the penalties but meh... would much prefer charles woodson :P

hell i would settle with brandon flowers. we need more play making defensive backs like woodson!!! elam forcing the fumble vs the rams was awesome, need more of that

cowboys need to win the divisional games!! it's not a stretch to say that with proper game planning and execution, that the cowboys can win 3 of the next 4 divisional games and win the division!!

i think rob ryan will have a chip on his shoulder after getting exposed by philly like that.... I hope he stays in dallas and punishes the NFC east lol

Misc BJJ crew

I expected more from Romo by this stage in his career. He has a great arm and I love the gunslinger mentality, he can roll out and make plays, but I honestly dont see him winning us a ring. Also Sanchez has an amazing defense to back him up to always keep him in the game, the Cowboys arent a 'come from behind team'(granted it happened with the 49ers, but thats really the only game I could think of ATM). They either need to blow a team out or keep a good lead to win a game, I hope Im severely wrong and they could win a SB this year, but its getting more and more far fetched. If this isnt the year then I dont see us having another shot until another 3-5 years down the line.

Also, Jenkins is terrible, his only good season was 2 years ago and since then he has just been exposed over and over again. Pacman V 2.0 IMO

I expected more from Romo by this stage in his career. He has a great arm and I love the gunslinger mentality, he can roll out and make plays, but I honestly dont see him winning us a ring. Also Sanchez has an amazing defense to back him up to always keep him in the game, the Cowboys arent a 'come from behind team'(granted it happened with the 49ers, but thats really the only game I could think of ATM). They either need to blow a team out or keep a good lead to win a game, I hope Im severely wrong and they could win a SB this year, but its getting more and more far fetched. If this isnt the year then I dont see us having another shot until another 3-5 years down the line.

Also, Jenkins is terrible, his only good season was 2 years ago and since then he has just been exposed over and over again. Pacman V 2.0 IMO
    I think we have next year too. romo still has about 5 years of qb life, we have two solid rookie rb's and felix is fairly young, scandrick and jenkins (who i just have to disagree because I think he's a very good corner) are both young, our Oline minus kosier are all under 30, and most players on our D are just barely under 30 (safeties are just over 30) so this isn't a must win year but we may never have the advantage of an easy nfc east division again so who knows
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Bump Cowboys Fans!!!

ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElChapulin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    easy win. lets go dallas

chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000)
    Somehow I manage to get excited for every cowboys game even after ****ty games like last week
    ._.

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone have a stream link?

-rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love Murray's running style. <3

Heres a link.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/9...s-cowboys.html
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol wtf was that Holley?

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -rhino- View Post
    I love Murray's running style. <3
    same here
    he might just need to be the starter from now on
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    same here
    he might just need to be the starter from now on
    he's definitely won starting job, seattle is a tough run defense (3.1 avg for rb's) and murray is averageing 9.5+yds a carry for third straight week
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Beautiful block!

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what happened with Holley getting into that scuffle or whatever?

dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dasfeuer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone is loving Murray now but when we drafted him people were hating on the pick so bad

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dasfeuer View Post
    Everyone is loving Murray now but when we drafted him people were hating on the pick so bad
    Because we were 2-3 RB's deep

I didn't get to watch this game AGAIN. God damn it, watching the games at my house from now on
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

we should have scored two more TDs. our offense is impotent at times and that needs to change especially in the redzone.

should have been like 38-13

i love the win, but lets do better

oh yeah... and i retract my statements about anthony spencer B)
    Last edited by Honestly; 11-07-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Misc BJJ crew

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dasfeuer View Post
    I knew he was good...my only issue is he was injury prone
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
    we should have scored two more TDs. our offense is impotent at times and that needs to change especially in the redzone.

should have been like 38-13

i love the win, but lets do better
    This, unfortunately. I'll take the win but I honestly wasn't very impressed. The first half should have been like the second half was.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ugly win but we'll take it. Murray is a beast and Spencer's block was freakish and awesome at the same time. Go Cowboys!
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ELChavoDeL8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come At Me Buffalo
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

any word on how long Austin's injury will have him out?
    **Openly Hates Xmas Crew**

-Dallas Cowboys Brah [In Romo We Trust.]
    -Motorcycle Broseph [2008 Ninja 250r]
    -PS3 Broseidon [ I <3 Dr.Tor****]

-SLAYER OF THE SUPERNATURAL.GIF KING

chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000) chasem is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ELChavoDeL8 View Post
    Come At Me Buffalo
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

any word on how long Austin's injury will have him out?
    2-4 weeks
    ._.

is it sad that when the eagles lose, it feels almost as good as the cowboys winning?
    ._.

Closed Thread
Page 229 of 291 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast