coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What do you eat when you're cutting sodium?

I browsed the stickies and couldn't find much about sodium intake.
    615/385/635

Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eggs dont have much sodium...

but i'm getting sick of them

would love to get some more food ideas too
    Have a good day, fellow miscer.

BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainsToGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure on food types but you can always type in "brocolli nutritional information" to google. It's normally the top link, and it tells you the sodium content.

To Restraint:

green veg - brocolli, spinach, greens, asparagus, lettuce, avocados
    cauliflower (u can make cauliflour rice and mash)
    olives, pickled cucumbers
    steak, hamburgers, bacon, salami, ham, any meat..
    peanut butter, cheese,mayo,walnuts, almonds in small quantities
    coconut oil
    flaxseed, i put it on salads

few ideas

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meat, your choices of types and ways to cook meat are nearly endless and usually on the seasonings have sodium.

Vegetables and oils have nearly none.

whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whalerdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You shouldn't be cutting sodium. Based on Stephen Phinney's research you should be getting 3-5 grams of sodium per day, and 2-3 grams of potassium.

JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why do you even need to cut sodium?!
    DO WORK CREW!!
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication.

coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Military bodyfat test....I was given a week to reduce my waist size by about 2-3 inches in order to pass the neck/waist ratio. My rough plan was to restrict carbs for the first few days while loading on sodium and water, then completely cut carbs and sodium for the last two days. I get taped on Wed, so starting tomorrow I was going to restrict sodium and carbs as much as possible...it doesn't seem like I have too many options for foods I can eat.
    615/385/635

JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoseCM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by coachdeez View Post
    Military bodyfat test....I was given a week to reduce my waist size by about 2-3 inches in order to pass the neck/waist ratio. My rough plan was to restrict carbs for the first few days while loading on sodium and water, then completely cut carbs and sodium for the last two days. I get taped on Wed, so starting tomorrow I was going to restrict sodium and carbs as much as possible...it doesn't seem like I have too many options for foods I can eat.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115593581

Please read..

2-3 inches on your waist? Unless you're excessively bloated from AAS, you naturally don't hold much water.

Here's an important quote:
    "If you are holding water under the skin & you cut it then you are just going to increase aldosterone even more and reabsorb more water from the nephrons into the interstitial space. When you cut water or take a diuretic you will not be able to control where you take it from? it is going to come out of muscle and out of the subcutaneous tissue"

Water and sodium aren't going to do it. A week of intense cardiovascular activity coupled with a caloric deficit from diet while keeping protein high might, but even then you will lose quite a bit of lean tissue as well. If you don't mind re-gaining some muscle after, start gearin' up for a week of hell...

Running like a kenyan for the entire week for hours could possibly do it, but honestly I'm talking out of my ass due to having never been in a situation where this sort of rapid weight loss was required..

Permanent solution? Plan ahead
    DO WORK CREW!!
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication.