LrLaBonte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

arachidonic acid supplementation? Possibly with x factor?

Is it worth it? I've hit a plateau in my lifts despite dietary/workout routine changes and I'm about to go on a recomp/lean bullk. I've read some interesting information regarding arachidonic acid but I am unsure if it is worth a try due to how expensive it is. Reps will be given for good posts.

Thanks!

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It definitely is, give it a 50 day run and you should *hopefully* break that plateau.

Look for XF though, if you can.

Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure if it's just me but X-factor gave me the worst side effects I've ever experienced from any supplement. I reluctantly discontinued use on day 2. Still not sure what to do with the rest of the bottle. Don't want to throw out something I spent alot of money on but those headaches where unbearable. No exaggeration to say they were the worst headaches I've ever had. Felt like my brain was about to bleed out my nose (srs). further research seemed to indicate that it has quite negative health impacts as well.

Should also add I was taking lean extreme at the time. Don't know if there might have been some interaction between a cortisol inhibitor and x-factor advanced. Doubt it though.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gorac View Post
    Not sure if it's just me but X-factor gave me the worst side effects I've ever experienced from any supplement. I reluctantly discontinued use on day 2. Still not sure what to do with the rest of the bottle. Don't want to throw out something I spent alot of money on but those headaches where unbearable. No exaggeration to say they were the worst headaches I've ever had. Felt like my brain was about to bleed out my nose (srs). further research seemed to indicate that it has quite negative health impacts as well.

Should also add I was taking lean extreme at the time. Don't know if there might have been some interaction between a cortisol inhibitor and x-factor advanced. Doubt it though.
    Throw it up in the trader section: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135009921

Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gorac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Throw it up in the trader section
    Thanks man. Was unaware of that section. repped.

jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gorac View Post

I am very sorry to hear that! I really hope that doesn't happen to me when i bust open my bottles, I have been stocking up on this stuff. Hit me up if you want to trade that bottle

Thanks for the input guys, reps all around! I have read some of the side effects of it which seem pretty brutal, but I am still considering it. Also, just to make sure, this product is legal for bodybuilding competitions and isn't prohormone?

jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LrLaBonte View Post
    Thanks for the input guys, reps all around! I have read some of the side effects of it which seem pretty brutal, but I am still considering it. Also, just to make sure, this product is legal for bodybuilding competitions and isn't prohormone?
    It is 100% natural. Most people don't experience side effects with the new X-Factor Advanced. If it truly performs how everyone says, it will be worth it especially if you are looking to stay natural. Everyone says this is the closest thing to ph gains that is natural.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love XF/XFA.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50) badidea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    currently starting week four on xfa. no headaches. strength up, but not as much as some i have read. endurance is crazy good. lean mass gains are noticeable as well as some recomp. stacking with core test (daa plus a few other goodies). this is the best supplement i have used since andro in the late 90's. i lift push/pull/legs and have hit the gym 21 of last 24 days, although this is pretty normal for me. main differences i have felt are sustained strength/moderate strength gains despite high volume training. routine is built around basics (squat/deadlift/rows/bench and ohp which i do for 5/6 sets of 6-8 85% or higher max twice a week). downside is i feel like i was in a car wreck every morning when i wake up. never been as sore as i am right now but again, hasn't affected endurance at all. xfa is the real deal, but it isn't for folks who are not serious about the sport because the pain, especially in my joints is no joke. hope this ramble helps.

Thanks again for all the input guys! Just wondering, any special dietary recommendations while taking this? Right now I'm slowly coming off a cut and increasing till I hit near 2,700-3,000 calories with a macro breakdown of about 40%protein/40%carbs/20%fat. Also, does anyone know if there is any long term side effects that could potentially dissuade me? If the worst side effects are the possibility of feeling very sore and joint aches I'm willing to consider it.