Thread: Two Questions:

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Two Questions:

Three questions:

1. What's the single best triceps movement? Are sculls good?

2. If I'm currently doing a Upper/Lower Strength/Hery. split, and I feel I've reached my goal with strength on some of my lifts. Could I switch the rep scheme to that of hypertrophy?

3. Is it a good idea to replace Wide Grip Pullups with WG Pulldowns, if I can't pullup my own weight?

Thanks for anyone who replies!
    Last edited by BabyBodybuilder; 08-30-2007 at 10:11 AM.
    The only time you'll ever see 'success' before 'work' is in the dictionary

OGZERS, it's been 3 hours and 6 minutes since my last meal, teh biceptz are going catabawlick!!!!

Bodybuilding is simple, not easy..

Registered User gountilfailure0's Avatar
    gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes u could i say try a few triceps exercises and see which ones give u the most benefit for me dumbbell extentions/seated french presses/close grip bench / reverse grip benches give me the best results so i cycle them around every 3 or 4 weeks .. i usually stick to my core workouts/compound movements and switch on my islation exercises i start with 1st set of reps around 15 and work my way down to around 6 reps on last set keep up ur good work ur young got many years to find out what works for ur body

Registered User gountilfailure0's Avatar
    gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u could replace them or use the machine assisted pull ups if ud like i started with the assisted pull ups before i did my bodyweight its a good way to work ur way up to pull ups of ur own bodyweight .. pulldowns are good but not as good as the pull ups

knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BabyBodybuilder View Post
    3. Is it a good idea to replace Wide Grip Pullups with WG Pulldowns, if I can't pullup my own weight?
    I recommend rack chins/pullups if you can't do normal pullups.

Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165969711

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gountilfailure0 View Post
    yes u could i say try a few triceps exercises and see which ones give u the most benefit for me dumbbell extentions/seated french presses/close grip bench / reverse grip benches give me the best results so i cycle them around every 3 or 4 weeks .. i usually stick to my core workouts/compound movements and switch on my islation exercises i start with 1st set of reps around 15 and work my way down to around 6 reps on last set keep up ur good work ur young got many years to find out what works for ur body
    Yeah, sculls have given me the best results. I just didn't know if their was an "elite" triceps move.

Originally Posted by gountilfailure0 View Post
    u could replace them or use the machine assisted pull ups if ud like i started with the assisted pull ups before i did my bodyweight its a good way to work ur way up to pull ups of ur own bodyweight .. pulldowns are good but not as good as the pull ups
    I do use the assisted one, but I really can't feel it in the lats.. I don't know

Originally Posted by knowles.ja View Post
    I recommend rack chins/pullups if you can't do normal pullups.

Seems like too much trouble, sorry.

OGZERS, it's been 3 hours and 6 minutes since my last meal, teh biceptz are going catabawlick!!!!

knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knowles.ja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do what you like. I'm just offering suggestions.
    Journal:

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's your call what you do or don't want to do.

For your own sake, though, you need to change that attitude. It almost sounds like you want results but you don't want to have to work hard for them. Ain't gonna happen.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're right, I mean, that's a LOT of work for one exercise.

Actually, working out in general is a lot of work, I think I'm going to give that up too, too much trouble.

What we are getting at is, Rack Chins are probably the next best thing after regular pullups if you want all of the benefits of a closed chain exercise. It's really not any extra trouble. All you do is put your feet on a bench. It's pretty much the exact same thing as bench dips, except you're holding on to a bar.
    Journal:

Soap box squatting. Andrew.Cook's Avatar
    Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nah, I'm with the OP, putting a bar and a bench together is a LOT of trouble. I mean, that is practically three things that he would have to keep track of. With chins it is way less than that! If you use a machine you would have to worry about like, nothing! Sit down and pull. Hell, I wouldn't even change the weights from the person before. It will totally shock the muscles when you don't know what weight you are using! It would be like a new workout everytime you sat down, bro!

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew.Cook View Post
    ...I mean, that is practically three things that he would have to keep track of...
    ur right. that would lead to overtraining 4 sure. can't believe i didn't think of that b4.

You guys misunderstood! I didn't say it was going to be a lot of hard work, just a lot of trouble.. My gym is VERY limited (we only have two smiths), and they're almost always being used. So, I would never really get the chance to try that. Thanks for all the pep-talks though

Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Meh, my gym only has one smith machine and I mock and deride anyone who uses it. This has worked to really free up space.

... you could really use almost any low bar for this. Wouldn't have to be on a Smith machine. If your Smith machines are so busy, I'll wager your squat rack is free and clear. You can probably work in while someone else is doing curls. Should be about the right height anyway.

Half Norse, Half Animal VikingMan's Avatar
    VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your goal is to be able to eventually do wide grip pullups with bodyweight, then a pulldown is not your best bet. MUCH better to rack pullups. And like AC said, you can do them almost anywhere. Power rack, 45 degree rack, smith machine...

What are the ods that the pulldown ISN'T going to be in use and every other place where you could do rack pullups IS? Slim to none.

Do the rack pullups. Much better exercise IMO. ESPECIALLY if you want to do wide grip stuff with body weight eventually.
    How does one destroy darkness? The answer dawned upon my mind, blinding in it's brilliance. To destroy darkness, one must simply expose it to the light.

Meh, my gym only has one smith machine and I mock and deride anyone who uses it. This has worked to really free up space.

... you could really use almost any low bar for this. Wouldn't have to be on a Smith machine. If your Smith machines are so busy, I'll wager your squat rack is free and clear. You can probably work in while someone else is doing curls. Should be about the right height anyway.
    Same here, with the two squat racks.. People know to clear out, when I want one

Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
    If your goal is to be able to eventually do wide grip pullups with bodyweight, then a pulldown is not your best bet. MUCH better to rack pullups. And like AC said, you can do them almost anywhere. Power rack, 45 degree rack, smith machine...

What are the ods that the pulldown ISN'T going to be in use and every other place where you could do rack pullups IS? Slim to none.

Do the rack pullups. Much better exercise IMO. ESPECIALLY if you want to do wide grip stuff with body weight eventually.
    Nice new ava.

I tried pulldowns for today, and I got a much better Mind-Muscles connection then I do with assisted pullups.. I'll try Rack Pullups next time.

Thanks for all the replies everyone!

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Three questions:

1. What's the single best triceps movement? Are sculls good?

2. If I'm currently doing a Upper/Lower Strength/Hery. split, and I feel I've reached my goal with strength on some of my lifts. Could I switch the rep scheme to that of hypertrophy?

Thanks for anyone who replies!
    Just an observation... Should you be focusing on a hypertrophy specific routine if you dont have the strength to train using bodyweight chins?

Originally Posted by britlifter View Post
    Just an observation... Should you be focusing on a hypertrophy specific routine if you dont have the strength to train using bodyweight chins?
    My lats are every under developed, but I have my bench at a solid 200max (no bounce, controlled negative). So, I just wanted to know if I could stop training my bench for strength.

Like, as my strength progresses, I'll start switching out the rep schemes for hypertrophy. Like, I'll work my way into a bodybuilding routine as I develop; hope this makes sence .

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My lats are every under developed, but I have my bench at a solid 200max (no bounce, controlled negative). So, I just wanted to know if I could stop training my bench for strength.

Like, as my strength progresses, I'll start switching out the rep schemes for hypertrophy. Like, I'll work my way into a bodybuilding routine as I develop; hope this makes sence .
    Ok I understand, may I ask, what do you define as a ""bodybuilders routine""?

Ok I understand, may I ask, what do you define as a ""bodybuilders routine""?
    Strength vs Size debate in T minus 3... 2... 1...
    Journal:

r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok, so that means you're moving what in the 8-10 rep range over multiple sets for bench - like 160? Doesn't seem like much if serious hypertrophy is what you're expecting.

Originally Posted by r_graz View Post
    Ok, so that means you're moving what in the 8-10 rep range over multiple sets for bench - like 160? Doesn't seem like much if serious hypertrophy is what you're expecting.
    Ok. Forget I said anything, obviously I don't know what I'm talking about :P (serious)

Still thanks for all the replies. I'll keep with my current.

Post ur current routine & il take a look and offer suggestions

Ok:

Monday: 45-60 minutes Weight Training ? Upper Strength

1 Bench Press 3 X 4-6
    1 Bent Over Row 3 X 4-6

2 Incline Bench Press 3 X 4-6
    2 Upright Row 3 X 4-6

3 Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 X 4-6
    3 Barbell Curl 3 X 4-6

4 Sculls 3 X 4-6
    4 Dumbbell Shrug 3 X 4-6

Tuesday: 45-90 minutes Weight Training ? Lower Hypertrophy

1 Squats 3 X 8-12
    1 Standing Calf Raise 3 X 8-12

2 Lunges 3 X 8-12

3 Leg Extension 3 X 8-12
    3 Leg Curl 3 X 8-12

4 Seated Calf Raise 3 X 8-12
    4 Cable Crunch 3 X 8-15

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: 45-90 minutes Weight Training ? Upper Hypertrophy

1 Bench Press 3 X 8-12
    1 Bent Over Row 3 X 8-12

2 Incline Bench Press 3 X 8-12
    2 Upright Row 3 X 8-12

3 Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 X 8-12
    3 Barbell Curls 3 X 8-12

4 Sculls 3 X 8-12
    4 Dumbbell Shrug 3 X 8-12

5 Wide Grip Pull-Ups 3 X 8-12

Friday: 45-60 minutes Weight Training ? Lower Strength

1 Deadlift 4 X 4-6
    1 Seated Calf Raise 4 X 4-6

2 Leg Press 4 X 4-6
    2 Leg Press Calf Raise 4 X 4-6

3 Walking DB Lunges 3 X 8-10
    3 Good Mornings 3 X 8-10

4 Side Crunch 3 X 10-15
    4 Leg Raise 3 X 10-15

Saturday: Rest (Optional Cardio HIIT)

Sunday: REST

***Alternate sets of the exercises with the same number.
    ***For example, do a set of bench press, rest 60-90 seconds, do a set of bent over row, rest, and repeat.

ok BBB couple of questions

1/ How do you feel in urself after each individual workout? beat up? tired etc?

2/ How do you feel in your self generaly? fatiged? overtrained? or fresh?

Originally Posted by knowles.ja View Post
    Strength vs Size debate in T minus 3... 2... 1...
    You wanna get Brick or should I? Frankly I welcome the refreshing change of pace. I haven't argued this point in nearly... well, it must have been a while, I can't even remember!

ok BBB couple of questions

1/ How do you feel in urself after each individual workout? beat up? tired etc?

2/ How do you feel in your self generaly? fatiged? overtrained? or fresh?
    Beat up after every workout, but I know how to give myself rest. So, I know I'm not tasking my CNS as much as it looks.

*8 hours of sleep
    *Pretty much statement lifestyle (other then gym)
    *Enough rest in between sets.

P.S. I stopped doing good mornings on Friday, and switched them out for leg curls.

I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I-beam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    something I would like to bring up for the posters own sake, you don't have a scull you have a skull
    "-and one time I was accused of holding satanic orgies.

Unfortunately this was not true." -Jim Wendler

ok IMO I think you should still be focusing on strength gains, because at your stage in the game strength will result in hypertrophy. Im a beliver in building up a solid strength base before going into a typical high volume BB'ers routine.

I agree with the guys comments about the rack chins, GREAT way to bring up your back especialy as you're concerned about your chest being more advanced then your back. Dont stop trying to increase your bench but also focus on rack chins and also rows. Some dips are also good as a change to bench.

Here are an upper/lower I used to do (before i realized less works for me)

-Upper Body 1-

4 sets Bench Press
    3 sets DB Row
    3 sets Incline Press
    2 sets Chins
    2 sets Bicep Isolation

-Lower Body 1-

4 sets Deadlifts
    3 sets Leg press
    3 sets Calf raises
    3 sets Abs

-Upper Body 2-

4 sets Military Press
    3 sets BB Row
    3 sets Dips
    2 sets Pullups
    2 sets Tricep Isolation

-Lower Body 2-

4 sets Squats
    3 sets Ham Exercise
    3 sets Calf Raises
    3 sets Abs

But what Im doing now is hitting each bodypart once every 4-5 days

-Monday-

Squat 3 x 5
    Ham Curls 3 x 8
    Row 4 x 6
    Curl 2 x 8
    Calfs 3 x 15

-Wednesday-

Bench Press 3 x 5
    Incline Press 3 x 8
    OH Press 3 x 8
    Side Laterals 2 x 10
    Skulls 3 x 8

-Friday-

Deadlift 3 x 5
    Leg press 2 x 10
    WG Chin 4 x 6
    Curl 2 x 8
    Calfs 3 x 15

-----------------------------------------

-Monday-

Incline Bench 3 x 5
    Dips 3 x 8
    OH Press 3 x 8
    Side Laterals 2 x 10
    Tricep Pushdowns 3 x 8

-Wednesday-

Squat 3 x 5
    RDL 3 x 6
    CG Chin or BB Row 3 x 6
    Curl 2 x 8
    Calfs 3 x 15

-Friday-

Bench Press 3 x 5
    Incline Press 3 x 8
    OH Press 3 x 8
    Side Laterals 2 x 10
    Skulls 3 x 8

Repeat

^^^ That last one is workin nice for me, just a couple of suggestions, hope its been usefull.

ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ms4514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your Smith machines are so busy, I'll wager your squat rack is free and clear.
    heh that's funny... i NEVER have a problem getting on the squat rack either... but try to get on one of those fancy uber-specialized pulley gimmicks and forgetaboutit!

but seriously: the rack chins look cool. i'm going to start using them since i'm still struggling with the traditional pull up. embarassing to say that...

ok IMO I think you should still be focusing on strength gains, because at your stage in the game strength will result in hypertrophy. Im a beliver in building up a solid strength base before going into a typical high volume BB'ers routine.

I agree with the guys comments about the rack chins, GREAT way to bring up your back especialy as you're concerned about your chest being more advanced then your back. Dont stop trying to increase your bench but also focus on rack chins and also rows. Some dips are also good as a change to bench.

Here are an upper/lower I used to do (before i realized less works for me)

-Upper Body 1-

4 sets Bench Press
    3 sets DB Row
    3 sets Incline Press
    2 sets Chins
    2 sets Bicep Isolation

-Lower Body 1-

4 sets Deadlifts
    3 sets Leg press
    3 sets Calf raises
    3 sets Abs

-Upper Body 2-

4 sets Military Press
    3 sets BB Row
    3 sets Dips
    2 sets Pullups
    2 sets Tricep Isolation

-Lower Body 2-

4 sets Squats
    3 sets Ham Exercise
    3 sets Calf Raises
    3 sets Abs

But what Im doing now is hitting each bodypart once every 4-5 days

-Monday-

Squat 3 x 5
    Ham Curls 3 x 8
    Row 4 x 6
    Curl 2 x 8
    Calfs 3 x 15

-Wednesday-

Bench Press 3 x 5
    Incline Press 3 x 8
    OH Press 3 x 8
    Side Laterals 2 x 10
    Skulls 3 x 8

-Friday-

Deadlift 3 x 5
    Leg press 2 x 10
    WG Chin 4 x 6
    Curl 2 x 8
    Calfs 3 x 15

-----------------------------------------

-Monday-

Incline Bench 3 x 5
    Dips 3 x 8
    OH Press 3 x 8
    Side Laterals 2 x 10
    Tricep Pushdowns 3 x 8

-Wednesday-

Squat 3 x 5
    RDL 3 x 6
    CG Chin or BB Row 3 x 6
    Curl 2 x 8
    Calfs 3 x 15

-Friday-

Bench Press 3 x 5
    Incline Press 3 x 8
    OH Press 3 x 8
    Side Laterals 2 x 10
    Skulls 3 x 8

Repeat

^^^ That last one is workin nice for me, just a couple of suggestions, hope its been usefull.
    Thanks! I'll probably give one of those a try after I stop seeing gains on this one.

lol @ "scull".. I'm such an idiot!