skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Powertec Utility Bench vs. Body Solid GFID71?

Looking to pick one of these benches up...anyone have experience with either or both? Also looking to get the Leg Lift/extension attachment as well....want to add it to the Powertec PowerRack/Lat Tower.....dont know if the Body Solid will fit as it looks bigger....I've heard of "wobble" issues with the PT and some dont like the 5" gap between seat base and seat back on the BS. Just looking for the best of the two from whoever has any exp with them.

Thanks.

chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chemmech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by skione View Post
    Looking to pick one of these benches up...anyone have experience with either or both? Also looking to get the Leg Lift/extension attachment as well....want to add it to the Powertec PowerRack/Lat Tower.....dont know if the Body Solid will fit as it looks bigger....I've heard of "wobble" issues with the PT and some dont like the 5" gap between seat base and seat back on the BS. Just looking for the best of the two from whoever has any exp with them.

Thanks.
    I own the gfid71, the bench I bought from them was not very stable at the base, the u shaped bootom support wabbles and is not stable when weight is place at that end of the bench, preacher, leg curl ext. dip, attatchments etc. I ended up having to modify the bench, with that in mind the bench is now rock solid and not a problem, would I buy the bench again, no...I cannot recommend this bench gfid71..

Registered User nogoodnameslef4's Avatar
    nogoodnameslef4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nogoodnameslef4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nogoodnameslef4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nogoodnameslef4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the powertec is a great bench i havent tried the bodysolid. however word on the forum seems the ironmaster superbench seems to be most peoples number one pic.

~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~CoNkY~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skione View Post

Thanks.
    I recommend Bodycraft F320 over both of those benches, it's awesome in a rack esp if you have a lat tower. Solves the annoying problem of the bench being too far forward when inclined. The F320 bench slides back as it inclines!
    8/1/2009 - START FAT LOSS - 251 lbs
    8/1/2010 - 185.5 lbs
    12/20/2010 - START 1st EVER BULK - 173 lbs
    5/1/2011 - START CUT - 190 lbs
    6/18/2011 - 181 lbs
    7/30/2011 - 176 lbs
    8/31/2011 - GOAL - 170 lbs ripped

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ~CoNkY~ View Post
    I recommend Bodycraft F320 over both of those benches, it's awesome in a rack esp if you have a lat tower. Solves the annoying problem of the bench being too far forward when inclined. The F320 bench slides back as it inclines!
    But aren't you basically sitting on the ground when you put it at ~90?