Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

here is my weekly routine... feel free to critique if you please

Monday-
    CHEST, BIS, ABS
    Flat Bench Press 4 sets of 8-10
    DB Incline Bench 4 sets of 8-10
    Chest Press Machine 4 sets of 8-10
    DB Curl 3 sets of 8-10 each arm
    EZ Bar Curl 3 sets of 8-10
    Bicep Curl Machine 3 sets of 8-10
    Torso Rotation Machine 3 sets of 15 each side
    Decline Situp with Medicine Ball 3 sets of 18 with 14# ball
    15 minutes of cardio(bike) after workout and 5 minute warm up before
    Tuesday-LEGS

Hack Squat 4 sets of 8-10 Leg Press 4 sets of 8-10
    Leg Extension 4 sets of 10-12

Seated Leg Curl 4 sets of 10-12

NO CARDIO ON LEG DAY
    Wednesday-SHOULDERS, TRIS, ABS
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press 4 sets of 8-10
    Rear Delt Flye 4 sets of 10
    Shoulder Press Machine 4 sets of 10 Shrugs 4 sets of 10-12
    OH DB press three sets of 10-12
    Tri Press Machine 3 sets of 10
    Torso Rotation Machine 3 sets of 10-12
    Decline Sit up with ball # sets of 8-10 with 14#ball
    15 minutes cardio(bike) with 5 minute warmup before workout Friday-BACK, FOREARMS, ABS

Assisted WG Pull up 3 sets AMAP(usually 10,8,6)
    WG Lat Pulldown 3 sets of 10-12
    RG Lat Pulldown 3 sets of 10-12
    Seated Cable Row 3 sets of 8-10
    One Arm DB Row 3 sets of 10-12

Hyperextensions 3 sets of 15

Palms up Forearm curl 3 sets of 12-15
    Behind Back BB Wrist Curl 3 sets of 10-12
    15 minutes of cardio with 5 minute warmup before

I am currently taking a MV and ON 100% Gold Standard Whey and Higher Power Micronized Creatine. Am purchasing GAT JETfuse NOX and Dymatize Protein this friday(8-12-11) ANY SUGGESTIONS/CRITICISM IS ACCEPTED AND ENCOURAGED!!!!thanks guys

BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bramcody View Post
    Monday-
    CHEST, BIS, ABS
    Flat Bench Press 4 sets of 8-10
    DB Incline Bench 4 sets of 8-10
    Chest Press Machine 4 sets of 8-10
    DB Curl 3 sets of 8-10 each arm
    EZ Bar Curl 3 sets of 8-10
    Bicep Curl Machine 3 sets of 8-10
    Torso Rotation Machine 3 sets of 15 each side
    Decline Situp with Medicine Ball 3 sets of 18 with 14# ball
    15 minutes of cardio(bike) after workout and 5 minute warm up before
    Tuesday-LEGS

Hack Squat 4 sets of 8-10 Leg Press 4 sets of 8-10
    Leg Extension 4 sets of 10-12

Seated Leg Curl 4 sets of 10-12

NO CARDIO ON LEG DAY
    Wednesday-SHOULDERS, TRIS, ABS
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press 4 sets of 8-10
    Rear Delt Flye 4 sets of 10
    Shoulder Press Machine 4 sets of 10 Shrugs 4 sets of 10-12
    OH DB press three sets of 10-12
    Tri Press Machine 3 sets of 10
    Torso Rotation Machine 3 sets of 10-12
    Decline Sit up with ball # sets of 8-10 with 14#ball
    15 minutes cardio(bike) with 5 minute warmup before workout Friday-BACK, FOREARMS, ABS

Assisted WG Pull up 3 sets AMAP(usually 10,8,6)
    WG Lat Pulldown 3 sets of 10-12
    RG Lat Pulldown 3 sets of 10-12
    Seated Cable Row 3 sets of 8-10
    One Arm DB Row 3 sets of 10-12

Hyperextensions 3 sets of 15

Palms up Forearm curl 3 sets of 12-15
    Behind Back BB Wrist Curl 3 sets of 10-12
    15 minutes of cardio with 5 minute warmup before

I am currently taking a MV and ON 100% Gold Standard Whey and Higher Power Micronized Creatine. Am purchasing GAT JETfuse NOX and Dymatize Protein this friday(8-12-11) ANY SUGGESTIONS/CRITICISM IS ACCEPTED AND ENCOURAGED!!!!thanks guys
    Looks like a bodybuilder split bud. And don't worry about your supplements, worry about your MEALS... all 8 of them
    1st Strongman Competition May 3rd, 2014

FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Texas Method

Volume-Squats, CGBP/OHP(Rotate), and BB Row for 5x5, Recovery-light squats-2x5@80% Monday, light CGBP/OHP, Pullups, Hypers, Intensity-Squats up to 3-5RM, CGBP/OHP-up to 3-5RM, Deadlifts(been doing these from mid shin to work on sticking point)-5RM

I do neck harness work and band pullaparts everyday, and do 1-2 hard days of conditioning per week(hill sprints/prowler/sled work, etc.)
    "Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War"

Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630491

bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bramcody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BigJon55 View Post
    Looks like a bodybuilder split bud. And don't worry about your supplements, worry about your MEALS... all 8 of them
    that is the hardest part for me, i dont know what to eat or when to eat. im kind of new to this whole game. send me a PM with some ideas if you could. Thanks BigJon!!

AsparagusPiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My training is very simple and I refuse to to more than 2 movements in a workout and if I do 3, the third is very brief and easy. I've only been back training 3 months but this has worked well for me. I also jump rope and stretch for about 10-15 mins after each workout.

mon
    squat-waves-4x10,4x8,or 4x6 ( I add 5 lbs each week and when I get back to 10s I add 5 lbs to last set of 10s 3 weeks ago)
    deadlift-waves-top set of 6,7, or 8 (I do a top set with the same weight adding a rep each week for 3 weeks then add 10 lbs and start over)

wed
    db rowxlots
    pulldowns
    biceps and rear delts
    or
    weighted chinsxlots
    cs row
    biceps and rear delts

sat
    cg bench-up to 3x1,4x6, back down set of 8-15
    seated db pressxlots
    pushdowns-4 or 5 sets of 10-15
    or
    incline bench-up to 3x1,4x6, back down set of 8-15
    cg weighted dipsxlots
    pushdowns-4 or 5 sets of 10-15
    Last edited by AsparagusPiss; 08-09-2011 at 04:37 PM.

dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dan_g_28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monday - ME Bench
    Lockout/tricep work
    Light shoulder work (if I feel up to it)

Tuesday - DE Lower
    Lately my DE work has been more of an RE day. Last few weeks I've done a moderately heavy 5 x 5. I didn't feel like I was getting much from DE work. Ill do this as long as I don't feel to beat up from it.

Wednesday - Upper back
    Biceps
    This is a very quick day for me. Any movement I do is either a pulldown variation, or chest supported row variation. I try to keep zero stress on my lower back this day, so no standing rows, etc...

Thursday - Overhead work
    Lockout/tricep work
    This used to be my DE Upper day, but it started irritating my elbows and shoulders when I speed benched, so I threw it out. I stick to light to moderately heavy OHP work. I like it so far..

Friday - ME Lower
    Pretty straight up ME Lower day.

Sometimes it takes a lot to get in 5 days a week, but if I miss Wednesday I don't freak out. This split has worked very well for me so far. Ill keep at it until I slow down.
    570/500/715 - Best Gym Lifts @ 225 raw

My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154521413&p=1087393603#post1087393603

Youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dan200428?feature=mhee

RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobRVD5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to do a Strongman/Olympic/Power-lifter style. Low Reps and High Weights

Thursday-Back, Biceps, hamstrings and Bench Reps day
    Russian Twists-3x20
    Sumo Deadlifts- Warm up 1x10 of the bar, 1x10, 5x5
    Bench-3x8-10
    Bent Over Barbell Rows-3x8-10
    Back Extensions-3x12

Saturday-Olympic, Quads, and Planks
    Shrugs-Warm up 12 reps
    Hang Cleans-4x3
    Snatch-3x3
    Front Squat-5x5
    Leg Press-20,10,10
    Leg Curls-3x15
    Planks

Monday-Incline Bench, Shoulders, Calves and Power Shrugs
    Russian Twist-3x20
    Incline Bench-5x5
    Push Press-3x3
    Power Shrugs-3x10
    Calve Raises
    I may not get it the first time,
    I may suck at it,
    but
    I will not break,
    I will never quit,
    Because through God I will not fail

Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of solid looking programs ITT.

Right now running Westside. Doing the first 6 weeks as how they suggest but thinking about modifying it slightly after a deload week.

I am still in the process of actually getting my strength up and because i have no intentions of lifting with gear anytime soon I feel like i would benefit better from regular squats on Dynamic day, and also actually utilizing Conventional Deadlifts, Sumo Deadlifts, Stiff Legged Deadlifts, Deficit Deadlifts (of all those versions), squats, on the ME day even though it goes against what Westside would generally prescribe. But these lifts constantly switching in and out, plus differing assistance work will most likely work the best for me.
    --Nimbus Nutrition --
    R&D/Representative

PM for any question/advice/concerns

Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Call me crazy, but this is what im extremely comfortable with:

Way too tired to write out specifics, but split is as follows

Monday-Chest,Delts,Bis

Wednesday-Back,Tri,Legs

Friday-Repeat mondays routine

Saturday-Events

Following monday-Back,Tris,Legs, etc. etc.

I use a bodybuilding/strength kind of thing i made. Compound lifts are all heavy no more than 8 reps. Of course delt day is military, back day is deads, leg day squats and leg press, triceps are skullcrushers, bis, bb curls, etc. you get the hint. Im sure it goes against what everyone in this section believes in but i see results week in and week out. we'll see how it works out with my competition in a couple months
    -My Better Is Better Than Your Better-

AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100)
    how do you guys think you would fair in a fight? like a one on one (no weapons) fight where anything goes. Do you think your training will help you?

PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerlifterDous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlMuminoon View Post
    how do you guys think you would fair in a fight? like a one on one (no weapons) fight where anything goes. Do you think your training will help you?
    Out of every thread on this site you couldve posted that on why the hell did you pick THIS one?

MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlMuminoon View Post
    Random question...

But I'll bite. For 8 years I was king of MMA in Europe (66-1nc-4) until 2009 when my hands and a new arrival for my wife and I forced me to stop. I did MMA before every man and his dog did it, before UFC but in the ranks of what was to become BAMMA.

Anyways since retiring I've been focusing on teaching MMA, I have an small but successful club in London, and for myself I've been focusing on strongman as a hobby. I can say that my 190lb former self would woop my now 235lb ass all day long. I fought at 202 (just into heavyweight) for my last 9 fights (apart from my very last fight) and came up against guys of 235+. I won them but can say that I feel I would have won them easier at 190 I think.
    I'd rather be known to be nice than be nasty. And I do both equally well.

MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10) MARKYTYSON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ (anyone know how to scroll down in the window of a long repy on an iPhone? I always have to split posts up!)

Anyways - point I'm making is that no, this kind of training does not help me personally with fighting. It slows me down, saps my stamina etc

Guys can carry big weight and still be effective fighters but it depends on their style. My style was always speed.

AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Tyson - I respect that opinion and your profound history, why would you say that you were a better fighter at a lower weight? Better cardio? I mean, look at marius pudz and his fights, he is a nothing, an absolute atrocity (and I am not talking about lack of skill, I am talking about his "functionality" in a fight....he cannot last and cannot move", after throwing/deadlifting Sylvia he was done for....1 rep of Sylvia!!!! And I thought strongmen could do 500lbs deadlifts all day long)..... so would you say your current training (strongman, weights etc) means nothing in a real life situation. By real life I don't mean taking the groceries home (farmers walk!) but I mean being able to handle an aggressor quickly and efficiently in order to protect your loved ones.

AlMuminoon

Yeah - Pudz doesn't carry his weight very well from a fighting perspective. I mean there are loads of reasons why the additional weight might be a hindrance, but some fighters use that to their advantage style wise. Against Sylvia Mariusz tried to use his size and strength to tie him up and hold Sylvia upright for too long. Against the cage Sylvia just lumbered up and let Mariusz take the weight. No matter how strong you are your going to tire against that at some point. He needed to do something with it.

Personally, I would always fight differenty or real than in the ring. I'd bite, stick fingers into eyes, I'd dinwhatever it takes if it meant survival. So it would be a different kind of fight from the ring, and admittedly I missed that in your questions and thought your post was out from the MMA section and here just for curiosity.

For me, it's carrying the extra weight. You can train for speed with added mass but it takes time and in reality, you'll never be a quick. Plus, I was a cardio freak as a fighter (resting heart rate of between 48-54 bpm) but naturally I don't do as much cardio now I'm not competing and doing strongman, I'm just not as fit. Coordination too, I mean just from my family I was destined to become a champion so from a young age I trained, but gaining weight so quickly really throws off your coordination when you've honed it since age 5-6.

Look up Roy Jones Jr on YouTube an find his Centerstage interview, he talks about the long term damage he had after gaining weight.

Anyhows, prob get flamed for going sooo of topic. So feel free to PM me with any questions.

You compete MMA?
    Last edited by MARKYTYSON; 08-23-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Bloody iPhone predictive text!

mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000) mkal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Coan/Phillipi adapted for squats (extended to 12 weeks instead of 10)
    Smolov Jr for bench
    Coan/Phillipi for deadlifts (extended to 12 weeks instead of 10)
    Cardio: rowing and running
    My log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144840161&page=3

407/226/457 @ 128.0 at 2013 USAPL MO State / Ozarks
    342/210/435 @ 120.8 at 2012 Arnold Sports Festival Raw Challenge

[ Misc Strength Crew ] [ Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs ]

Incidentally, just wanted to add that if Mariusz had fought Sylvia with the same game plan as his first afray he would have faired much better!

Although short of being lucky, he still would have lost since Sylvia,while not a true great, has been around the block a bit.

darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10) darth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mon. - some type of sq/bp/dl with bands up to max/1x2@90%
    Tue. - some type of sq/bp/dl straight weight up to max/1x2@90%
    Wed. - same as Mon.
    Thur. - same as Tue.
    Fri. - same as Mon. and Wed.
    Sat. - competition sq/bp up to max/ then 6x5, 8x4, or 10x3@70%-80%
    A few accessories exercises like pull-ups and abs done everyday for low volume (1-4x5-8)

Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000) Sanseth is just really nice. (+1000)
    mon - squat, bench
    tues - squat, rows or Cleans
    wed - squat, bench
    thurs - squat, pullup
    fri - squat, bench
    sat - squat, deadlift
    sun - rest, maybe a light jog or something

reps vary by week between 5,3,1,8 reps, majority of the weeks are 5 reps though. for sets i work up to a single heavy set of what is as close to 100% effort for that day for the rep amount im doing that week

P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10) P4ULLY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Currently my training is -
    Monday - chest & calf.
    incline DB-incline Smith-Smith bench-cable superset then a superset for calf

Tuesday - Back & Abs.
    lat pull-seated row-Tbar-Deads-single DB - then a superset of 2 ab exercises

Wednesday - RECOVERY DAY

Thursday - Legs.
    hack-LP-DB lunge-Leg ext-leg curls-a superset for calfs

Friday - shoulders & traps
    DB press-rear delt raise-lat raise-upright-smith shrugs then run-the-rack of DB shrugs

Saturday - arms & abs
    press downs-closegrip bench-superset of DB flat skulls and incline DB skulls
    bb curl-closegrip BB-superset DB hammers with across DB hammers
    a superset of 2 ab exercises

Sunday - RECOVERY

*1 warm-up set then 3 working sets at a weight that i can get no more than 10 reps and no less that 8, these working sets are then done on the rest of the exercises. Every week i either increase the weight (if i get 3x10) or the reps (if i only get 8). Exercises are changed up every so often.
    I do, therefore, I AM!

kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kinggorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    monday bench just working up 10rm with 315 so 4 sets of as many as i can.
    incline 8,5,3
    dead bench 5 sets of 1 at 80ish %
    tuesday squats according to 5/3/1
    front squats up to a heavy triple double or single then one set of 8
    week1 and 3 olympic pause squats at 40,50,and 60% 5 reps each 3 second pause at the bottom
    week 2 anderson half squats working up to a walkout.
    then ham curls and leg ext and ab rollouts

wednesdaydeadlift 5/3/1
    week1 and 3 platform deads 4 x3 add 5 lbs if get all reps
    week 2 and 4 rack pulls same
    then 2 sets of 8 at 50-60% as fast as possible week 1 and 3 off platform week 2 and 4 off floor
    then back work pulldowns rows etc

Thursday strict oh press standing 12 sets of 3 at 90% add 5 lbs each week
    seated on floor db shoulder press 3 sets 8,6,4
    shrugs
    laterals

Friday work up close to 1rm then do rack lockouts lowering it more every 2 weeks or so after 11 weeks should be at chest using 10% above max
    close grip bench 3x10
    some pressdowns fullstack 3x10
    barbell curls
    hammers
    maybe some standing concentrated

muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000)
    This has always been my favorite split and I'm thinking of switching back to it

Mon- Squats, Legs, Abs
    Wed- Bench, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
    Fri- Deadlifts, Back, Biceps, Grip
    Best lifts
    615sq/450bp/500dl Multi ply
    550sq/400bp/510dl Single ply
    425sq/305bp/485dl Raw

Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mon/Wed/Fri

Back Squat (OLY Style)
    Cleans
    Rows

Tue/Thur/Sat

Deadlifts
    Bench/Push Press
    Snatches
    Weighted Chins
    Live dangerously and you live right.

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    monday- squat: 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1

wednesday- bench: 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1

friday- deadlift: 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1 1x1

Have not decided to de-load yet. :/

PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PWRlifterdous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MONDAY-ME SQUAT
    one supplemental exercise: hyper extensions, reverse hypers, SL deadlift
    TUESDAY-RE BENCH(cycle RE and DE evey 3 weeks)
    bench 60%x15 60%x12-15 60%x20-25
    lockout work, rear delt/shoulder work, rows.
    abb work(weighted decline situps)
    WEDNESDAY-GPP
    3-5X20 meters of farmes walk, 10kgx50 med ball tosses, preacher curls 4x10, abb work(cruches or abb wheel)
    THURSDAY-RE SQUAT DAY(also cycled)
    same as bench day
    same as ME squat day for assistance cept no abb work.
    ME BENCH
    same assistance as RE
    light abb work
    Saturday/Sunday=EAAAAAAAT

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Following juggernaut right now but tweaked it to get back into event training for strongman, so far so good.

Basically its 16 weeks with 4 4 week cycles. 1-4= 10's 5-8= 8's 9-12= 5's and 13-16= 3's

Its similar to the original 5/3/1 with a week set completely to AMAP work sets and a planned deload every 4th week.

Squat - JM
    Romanian deadlift- 3x12
    Atlas stones- 4x3-6

Bench- JM
    Chest supported rows- 5x8-15
    log press or axle clean- 4x5

Deadlift- JM
    Front squats- 3x5
    Farmer's walk- 4x35 yards

Push press- JM
    Pullup/chinup- 3x5 weighted 3x fail @ body weight
    log pres or tire flip 4x 1-5

That's my basic template but I add in prowler, core, arm or steady state cardio every now and then as well.