pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100)

can neck Exercise widen face ?

hi

I have thin face with neck , my neck size is only 14 inch , if I increase it to 16 /17 inch , does my lower face, jaw became wider ?

regards

lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    if u increase ur neck size ur lower face/jaw will only look smaller

MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Put on some more weight and things will eventually even out. above comment is so true so dont go heavy on the shrugs haha
    No Pressure...No Diamonds

lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100) lolbeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MGBaller View Post
    Put on some more weight and things will eventually even out. above comment is so true so dont go heavy on the shrugs haha
    ya lol having a super huge neck is unaesthetic. personally, i 100% neglect traps + obliques since they take away from the ideal physique to bang wimmenz

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lolbeast View Post
    ya lol having a super huge neck is unaesthetic. personally, i 100% neglect traps + obliques since they take away from the ideal physique to bang wimmenz

5'11"
    165 lbs
    red

lol
    i'm hungry

MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MGBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya lol having a super huge neck is unaesthetic. Personally, i 100% neglect traps + obliques since they take away from the ideal physique to bang wimmenz
    ahahaha
    No Pressure...No Diamonds

Originally Posted by unity View Post
    5'11"
    165 lbs
    red

lol
    whats funny i dont get it? im 170 now too!

phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ---
    This Machine Kills Fascists.
    ---
    BULKING LOG : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137967093&pagenumber=
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---
    "He runs, an activity that we defeated eons ago when humans discovered we are slower than every other animal on earth and can ride horses" - joelash302

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @ 5'11 and 120# I don't think I'd be worrying about my neck getting to huewgggg for my head. That bridge is many miles down the road.

2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10) ozbilda is on a distinguished road. (+10)

you need manchew

Originally Posted by pedpedi View Post
    hi

I have thin face with neck , my neck size is only 14 inch , if I increase it to 16 /17 inch , does my lower face, jaw became wider ?

regards
    if your neck gets too big try this

---------------------------------------------------------------

lone wolf

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you were still growing and had unrealized genetic potential for jaw girth, I could have helped you as I know a thing or two about skeletal development and diet, but at your age I can't help you.

If you're that chinless just grow a beard.

DPD303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrMisanthrope View Post
    If you were still growing and had unrealized genetic potential for jaw girth, I could have helped you as I know a thing or two about skeletal development and diet, but at your age I can't help you.

If you're that chinless just grow a beard.
    You should share what you know about skeletal development and diet... I'm 23, hardgainer with crazy metabolism and still feel like my body is still changing and if so I'd like to optimize that

MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MtMostWanted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only way to widen your jaw is not allowed to be discussed on this web page, but guys like Randy Couture and Anderson Silva have accomplished it. Also, Sly Stallone has been caught with it.
    Alcoholism is a disease of the whole person. Sober since May 2011.

pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MtMostWanted View Post
    The only way to widen your jaw is not allowed to be discussed on this web page, but guys like Randy Couture and Anderson Silva have accomplished it. Also, Sly Stallone has been caught with it.

why you fear of sharing information that has no problem ?

Anatomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anatomus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pedpedi View Post
    why you fear of sharing information that has no problem ?
    Because the method he's implying is technically not a "natural" one.

No, neck exercises will not widen the face, but could take attention away from its narrowness. If you really want to add width, eat more, and you'll gain the fat that will give you a fuller face.

DPD303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anatomus View Post
    Because the method he's implying is technically not a "natural" one.

No, neck exercises will not widen the face, but could take attention away from its narrowness. If you really want to add width, eat more, and you'll gain the fat that will give you a fuller face.
    Chewing frozen gum? LoL idk gaining weight is certainly tough

GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GHODT55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    traps is sexy ass muscle.

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GHODT55 View Post
    traps is sexy ass muscle.
    Obliques ain't so bad either (see my avi for reference :P)