Closed Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the reply. I thought they might weight different. So essentially one scoop of dextrose using the whey scooper would be 60 grams if it is twice the density? I could just weight it on my scale as well lol Just thinking of an easy way to scoop it for convenience.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gtpro700 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I thought they might weight different. So essentially one scoop of dextrose using the whey scooper would be 60 grams if it is twice the density? I could just weight it on my scale as well lol Just thinking of an easy way to scoop it for convenience.
    I recommend using the scale the first time to determine what scoop you need.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    I check this log after 2 days of internet problems and I all I see jiggly butts. Oh my.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    I check this log after 2 days of internet problems and I all I see jiggly butts. Oh my.
    lth has a way of spicing up threads!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its just my way of saying hi, you know this! On a side note...looking still tight as hell at 230, 30 more lbs to go!

Originally Posted by lth View Post
    Its just my way of saying hi, you know this! On a side note...looking still tight as hell at 230, 30 more lbs to go!
    I am going to hang for a while here then make a push to 2--whatever!

How the heck are you? Wait, I already know, GREAT! I have ********!

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Question: in the female section there was some discussion about the 12 weeks to your Hottest Body book. I was pretty sure it was a contest prep-type diet, but there seems to be some confusion (basically all the "is it healthy??" and "is it realistic" type stuff). I would have answered but I don't actually know myself. It's an old thread, so no answer really needed, but I was curious if you guys still would recommend this for an extreme cut. If you do, heck, when I actually NEED to cut I might use it!
    Last edited by Spottydog; 06-27-2011 at 11:24 PM.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000) BBTake2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Marc, 2 questions on your products if you don't mind:

1) Is Novem considered an NO product? I had always assumed the NO in novem stood for NO, but I don't see Arginine in it, which I thought was the precursor to NO. Was just reading something that mentioned NO products actually being shown to reduce test, so I am hoping it's not an NO product, because I really like it!

2) Is the amino acid profile available for Scivation whey? I could not see it anywhere on your site, or on BB.com. Specifically looking for the leucine %.

Thanks!

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BBTake2 View Post

1) Is Novem considered an NO product? I had always assumed the NO in novem stood for NO, but I don't see Arginine in it, which I thought was the precursor to NO. Was just reading something that mentioned NO products actually being shown to reduce test, so I am hoping it's not an NO product, because I really like it!

2) Is the amino acid profile available for Scivation whey? I could not see it anywhere on your site, or on BB.com. Specifically looking for the leucine %.

Thanks!
    NOVEM is all one word..which means nine in Latin, representing the 9 active ingredients found in novem. The arginine was removed even in Quake and now Novem due to recent studies showing arginine pre can increase free radicals which can cause cell damage in a way you dont want. Novem uses other ingredients to stimulate the pump and blood flow. Scivation recommends arginine PWO as it is good for blood flow but serves better to utilize this PWO to help with the nutrient partitioning.

I think someone just asked this..email Rob, VP of scivation, and he'll have that info for you.

jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Mark, just curious, I've been trying to get back to Tommy, but he hasn't posted since June 16. Since you work with him, would you know what's going on or if he's coming back to post? I can only imagine something bad happened.

Originally Posted by BBTake2 View Post

Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    NOVEM is all one word..which means nine in Latin, representing the 9 active ingredients found in novem. The arginine was removed even in Quake and now Novem due to recent studies showing arginine pre can increase free radicals which can cause cell damage in a way you dont want. Novem uses other ingredients to stimulate the pump and blood flow. Scivation recommends arginine PWO as it is good for blood flow but serves better to utilize this PWO to help with the nutrient partitioning.

I think someone just asked this..email Rob, VP of scivation, and he'll have that info for you.
    YO!

As for NO products decreasing test, I am not aware of any of this and as for NOVEM, I guess it isn't a standard "NO" product. It enhances performance, bloodflow and helps you push past training plateaus, but it has NO arginine. Thus, if you don't want arginine or typical "NO" gadgets, NOVEM is for you!

For the other thing, email rob@scivation.com.

Originally Posted by jessedha View Post
    Hey Mark, just curious, I've been trying to get back to Tommy, but he hasn't posted since June 16. Since you work with him, would you know what's going on or if he's coming back to post? I can only imagine something bad happened.
    Tommy is in great health as are his beautiful wife and child, but he has some things going on and has a lot on his plate.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    YO!

As for NO products decreasing test, I am not aware of any of this and as for NOVEM, I guess it isn't a standard "NO" product. It enhances performance, bloodflow and helps you push past training plateaus, but it has NO arginine. Thus, if you don't want arginine or typical "NO" gadgets, NOVEM is for you!

For the other thing, email rob@scivation.com.

Tommy is in great health as are his beautiful wife and child, but he has some things going on and has a lot on his plate.
    No problem. From seeing recent videos on muscleandstrength, I gotta say you have crazy intensity. Must be the Novem, but I've been hesitant about pre-workout drinks. Thing is, I know they can give me crazy intensity to train almost as hard as you, but I also fear that I might become dependent meaning I won't have as great as a workout if I don't miss it one day. Am I right or wrong?

No problem. From seeing recent videos on muscleandstrength, I gotta say you have crazy intensity. Must be the Novem, but I've been hesitant about pre-workout drinks. Thing is, I know they can give me crazy intensity to train almost as hard as you, but I also fear that I might become dependent meaning I won't have as great as a workout if I don't miss it one day. Am I right or wrong?
    I have always trained like a madman because I LOVE TRAINING!

Thus, no, you won't become "dependent".
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

I have always trained like a madman because I LOVE TRAINING!

Thus, no, you won't become "dependent".
    I see. I know there's one thing i've become dependent on: headphones. There was a time when I could train without headphones, granted this waz before I started squatting heavy. But now, without headphones, I can't have an intense workout.

stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stockmaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do yourself a favor and order the Novem....berry flavor is my personal favorite but punch is great as well.....nice clean energy with no crash and no jitters.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I see. I know there's one thing i've become dependent on: headphones. There was a time when I could train without headphones, granted this waz before I started squatting heavy. But now, without headphones, I can't have an intense workout.
    i have never understood the headphone thing..

my intense workouts have me sweating so much, i'd ruin earbuds daily.
    and even if i didn't - stick dem things back in my ears the next day?
    you kidding me??

ewwwww.

but then, i'm a bit of a germaphobe, so.............

(it's ppl like Triplewhammy who make me run away from shaking hands..)

Originally Posted by snagency View Post

you kidding me??

ewwwww.

Wow, I used to have sticky earbuds daily, and then suddenly it went away.

Originally Posted by stockmaster View Post
    do yourself a favor and order the Novem....berry flavor is my personal favorite but punch is great as well.....nice clean energy with no crash and no jitters.
    I will when I have money(: Nobody's hiring anymore. I'm happy though because in some states, they've switched gears, and it's "hope I don't get let go." Sometimes I wish somebody who was there when all this happened would've done something to stop it. I feel like times have never been tougher for me and my generation. But somebody said that were lucky we're not in the Great Depression. Now those were real tough times.

I always get tangled in them and they fall out during my money set so it is POP music for me!

Originally Posted by stockmaster View Post
    NICE!

you kidding me??

ewwwww.

The Whaminator has really soft, yet strong hands. You're missing out.

Wow, I used to have sticky earbuds daily, and then suddenly it went away.
    I had sticky earbuds in my teens.

I will when I have money(: Nobody's hiring anymore. I'm happy though because in some states, they've switched gears, and it's "hope I don't get let go." Sometimes I wish somebody who was there when all this happened would've done something to stop it. I feel like times have never been tougher for me and my generation. But somebody said that were lucky we're not in the Great Depression. Now those were real tough times.
    What field are you in?
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

I always get tangled in them and they fall out during my money set so it is POP music for me!

lmao

NICE!

The Whaminator has really soft, yet strong hands. You're missing out.

I had sticky earbuds in my teens.

I'm was 21 when I quit having sticky earbuds.

What field are you in?
    the worst field ever: unemployed, waiting to go back to school in the fall. Somebody hire me already!

the worst field ever: unemployed, waiting to go back to school in the fall. Somebody hire me already!
    What I mean is, for example, my FIELD is marketing and publishing. What is it you specialize in?
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

unc23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marc what are your thoughts on 2 scoops novem pre workout and 2 scoops during mixed with xtend? I have tried this the past week and have set pr on every major lift.

SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupermotoChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great log! Skimming thru it.. will check back.

I LOVE Xtend!!!

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally started my first tub of Novem. I found that 3 scoops is my sweet spot. Consumed 30 mins pre-workout with about 12-14oz of water. Within 15 mins i can feel the energy and my veins begin to pop! I'm glad it contains enough creatine as well, this way i don't have to take straight mono.

I can't imagine what 4 scoops feels like!
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)

you kidding me??

ewwwww.

Earbuds or headphones would never work for me. Even the wrap around ones would get yanked out at some point or another. I just rely on my Bose docking station and ipod. Personal gym ftw!
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL you guys are ridiculous!

I shall be using Suave lotion on my hands the next time we meet.

And I shall choose Sweet Pea and Violet as my fragrance of choice.

Originally Posted by unc23 View Post
    Marc what are your thoughts on 2 scoops novem pre workout and 2 scoops during mixed with xtend? I have tried this the past week and have set pr on every major lift.
    If you like it, roll with it. But I will continue to use and recommend what is supposed to be....NOVEM pre and Xtend During!

Originally Posted by SupermotoChick View Post
    Great log! Skimming thru it.. will check back.

I LOVE Xtend!!!
    Sweet!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Finally started my first tub of Novem. I found that 3 scoops is my sweet spot. Consumed 30 mins pre-workout with about 12-14oz of water. Within 15 mins i can feel the energy and my veins begin to pop! I'm glad it contains enough creatine as well, this way i don't have to take straight mono.

I can't imagine what 4 scoops feels like!
    For you, if 3 works roll it! Overstimulation can lead to sleepiness (your adrenals just give out) or worse yet, a stimulated bowel system!

Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    Earbuds or headphones would never work for me. Even the wrap around ones would get yanked out at some point or another. I just rely on my Bose docking station and ipod. Personal gym ftw!
    This is what I did when I had my home gym in Sylmar, CA...but before that I had a "boombox" that took cassettes! OLD MAN!

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    LOL you guys are ridiculous!

I shall be using Suave lotion on my hands the next time we meet.

And I shall choose Sweet Pea and Violet as my fragrance of choice.

Trusting a VALUE brand to those hands? That is risky!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Right Mentality Necesary! ReedT's Avatar
    ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What I mean is, for example, my FIELD is marketing and publishing. What is it you specialize in?
    I thought your field was DOMINATING the sports supp marketplace?!
    "It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
    Impossible is not a word
    It’s just a reason for someone not to try"
    -Kutless "What Faith Can Do"

(Proper Diet+Correct Training Program)^EFFORT= Results!

Most people walk around like Clark Kent because they don't know they can fly like Superman

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast