iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can't sleep enough

Okay it's fking annoying, I can't get the minimum 8 hours of sleep a night. I've always went to bed at 10 pm (11 at the latest) and could easily sleep to 7 (had to wake up then because of school) but now I go to sleep at around 10(usually 10.30 or 11 pm because it's quite hard to fall asleep at 10, hell, it isn't even easy at 11) , wake up like 3 times at night to piss or for no reason and after waking up at around 6 I can't ****ing sleep anymore! I feel like this lack of sleep is affecting my gains... What could be the problem and how to fix it?

Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brodie9909 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i'm with yah there, i can't sleep worth ****, it's 2:40 am and i haven't slept yet.
    It's a pain in the ass not being able to sleep, try using melatonin is a natural pill thing that will help you sleep i use it some night's when i cannot sleep and it put's me to sleep like a baby..

I should have used it tonight.....

iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10) iksD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel your pain bro.. Hasn't anybody experienced this kind of problem?

Registered User adam_williams_1's Avatar
    adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adam_williams_1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi,

I have also suffered with sleepless nights, and still do on a regular basis. I suffer with chronic insomnia. :'(

It makes training, and functioning during the day very difficult, but I guess you have just got to try your best to get on with it.

Don't go down the route of sleeping pills - sleepless nights may be a sign of an underlying problem (anxiety?), which might simply be something that you're doing late at night before trying to get to sleep.

If you train late, try training earlier in the day. The adrenaline rush from training may not settle before you attempt to sleep if you train in the evening.

Avoid caffeine.

Try to make your room as dark as possible when trying to get to sleep.

I have been given pills from the doctor (zopiclone), and have bought my own (valerian root, melatonin), but found them not to be sustainable - i.e. they'd work for a few nights (great!), but afterwards, their effect would gradually be lost. I now only use them after a few nights of dreadful sleep.

I feel your pain dude - stick with it. It's likely to have an easy fix

FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Work-out before bed.

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try taking melatonin and/or ZMAs they both help you stay asleep and fall asleep faster
    ILS is a primal threat/mating display observed in the human male. The ILS display involves the male human holding out it’s arms away from it’s body at approximately a 20-40 degree angle and then walking with a slow deliberate gait inorder to look more imposing to other humans. The posture is used primarily as a form of non-verbal communication such as a mating display to attract or impress females or as a defense or dominance posture to appear larger to a threat or to intimidate rival males.

Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100) Mckeller94 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Are you on any pre workout sups or anything with caffine/gurana? If so cut it or have it in the morning. Also a few things, might sound preety corney but they work! Make sure your room is really silent (you might just be a light sleeper like me) and make sure its a comfortable temp etc. Have your dinner ealier and also dont have cheese/dairy in the 2 hours leading up to your bed time. Before bed have a shower then read a mag or watch a movie for 20 mins beofre your sleep I know what your going through its weird but if you have a good routine it can really work, might sound kinda ott but it worked for me!

changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50) changda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From personal experience, I can't fall asleep if I'm on internet watching too much videos right before bed.

Also grab a good novel and read like a chapter or two. I fall asleep no matter how good the book is.