Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eXeCuTe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like redline to me.

smoo663 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo663 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Nite Bliss

With the "Original" Bliss Shots gone, I've had to move over to NEW Nite Bliss. It's NOT the same BUZZ we're used to with the old bliss shots, but it's good. Just slammed 2 oz. and I am feeling FINE...

PM me for a great deal on 'em.

Originally Posted by eXeCuTe View Post
    Looks like redline to me.
    Rob S.
    Online Coral Calcium, Inc.
    Advertise-Surf-Get Paid
    http://www.onlinecoralcalcium.com

smoo663 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo663 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up NEW Mood Shots

Originally Posted by buffpnoy View Post
    Bro, this stuff taste pretty good! I actually love the taste! I also tried Vector X shot and it didn't **** for me. Bliss shot phucked me up! in a good way hehe.
    I just got some new mood shots and they are the bomb! A lot like the "Original" Bliss Shots...
    Rob S.
    Advertise-Surf-Get Paid

heather45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking what are they called?

Originally Posted by smoo663 View Post
    I just got some new mood shots and they are the bomb! A lot like the "Original" Bliss Shots...

just curious to what you have or helped make

Thumbs up Potion 9

These picked up where "Original" Bliss Shots left off

onlinecoralcalciumDOTcom - "click" on Mood Enhancers.

Originally Posted by heather45 View Post
    just curious to what you have or helped make
    Rob S.
    Advertise-Surf-Get Paid

lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawnboy246 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Anything comparable to the original Bliss Shots? When did they reformulate Bliss Shots?
    If you find some that has an expiration of 07-09, would that be the original stuff?

Dmiller1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmiller1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dmiller1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ORIGINAL Bliss Shots Formula

Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    Anything comparable to the original Bliss Shots? When did they reformulate Bliss Shots?
    If you find some that has an expiration of 07-09, would that be the original stuff?
    Yes, they did re-formulate. We still have some of the original (Bliss Shots) formula left... It's called ELEVATE if you wanna try it. Just google bliss shots and look for ELEVATE. It's the original batch, original formula. Good Luck!
    GoWorkOutCentral/Nutriceutical Rep

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ordered some Elevate from goworkoutcentral. I will keep everyone updated on how long it takes to ship and whether it's effective.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mustangcobra View Post
    I ordered some Elevate from goworkoutcentral. I will keep everyone updated on how long it takes to ship and whether it's effective.
    Let us know!

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay guys, here is my review of Elevate.

I ordered it on Saturday March 27th, got it today Friday April 2nd. Pretty fast shipping since it was 1st class snail mail from NM to CHI.

2 bottles with shipping was $35.93

Taste - Not the best tasting supplement, kind of tastes like medicine. However, it has no aftertaste and it goes down pretty easy. Considering that I give it 6/10.

Effect - I didn't get the super strong buzz everyone on here claims. I've used 750mg of PEA, (3 pills) and the buzz from that was much stronger. HOWEVER, the euphoric feeling from Elevate lasts MUCH longer and it's a lot more mellow. I have a problem with anxiety, and I felt none taking Elevate, (I felt a little anxious taking PEA). I give it 8/10. This is a REAL mood enhancer, you can take it and still go about your day.

Cost - Holy ****. Even though it's cheaper than Bliss shots it's still expensive ~! With shipping you're looking at $9 a serving. I give it a 4/10 as far as value is concerned, I wish it were a bit cheaper to buy in bulk. Even if you buy 10 bottles @ $136 with shipping you're looking at $7 a serving which is pretty expensive.

Overall it's a good supplement to try.

Thanks for reading..

PS, I got a PM about "Elevate XT". I noticed it was cheaper than the regular Elevate, anyone on here try both?

Stern007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Potion 9TM mood enhancement

This stuff taste like crap, but it is the best mood enhanser out there. Only take 1 of these. 2 of these will really mess you up. I like these better then the old bliss shots, original formula.

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Stern007 View Post
    This stuff taste like crap, but it is the best mood enhanser out there. Only take 1 of these. 2 of these will really mess you up. I like these better then the old bliss shots, original formula.
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000) xlb57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bartenda View Post
    =fail

Stern007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up I tried this one this past week. It blew away the Bliss shots, Potion 9, and any ot

Originally Posted by mustangcobra View Post
    Okay guys, here is my review of Elevate.

I ordered it on Saturday March 27th, got it today Friday April 2nd. Pretty fast shipping since it was 1st class snail mail from NM to CHI.

2 bottles with shipping was $35.93

Taste - Not the best tasting supplement, kind of tastes like medicine. However, it has no aftertaste and it goes down pretty easy. Considering that I give it 6/10.

Effect - I didn't get the super strong buzz everyone on here claims. I've used 750mg of PEA, (3 pills) and the buzz from that was much stronger. HOWEVER, the euphoric feeling from Elevate lasts MUCH longer and it's a lot more mellow. I have a problem with anxiety, and I felt none taking Elevate, (I felt a little anxious taking PEA). I give it 8/10. This is a REAL mood enhancer, you can take it and still go about your day.

Cost - Holy ****. Even though it's cheaper than Bliss shots it's still expensive ~! With shipping you're looking at $9 a serving. I give it a 4/10 as far as value is concerned, I wish it were a bit cheaper to buy in bulk. Even if you buy 10 bottles @ $136 with shipping you're looking at $7 a serving which is pretty expensive.

Overall it's a good supplement to try.

Thanks for reading..

PS, I got a PM about "Elevate XT". I noticed it was cheaper than the regular Elevate, anyone on here try both?
    I tried this one this past week. It blew away the Bliss shots, Potion 9, and any other mood enhancer suppliment I have ever tried. This was by far the best. Felt the best, not tired, or groggy feeling the next day. The key is, take it on an empty stomach, or at least 2 to 3 hours after you have eaten.

adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adfinder23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone else try Potion 9, Nite Bliss, or Elevate 2xt?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SheWulf View Post
    Just wanted to add my 2nd experience with bliss shots. I took 1 shot and 15 or so minutes later i felt nothing. I think this was because i didn't have a fully empty stomach like i did the first time. So i took about a half of another shot. So 1.5oz total and it hit me. I got REALLY light headed and giggly. And wow... sex in this state was amazing. Some of the most intense orgasms i have EVER experienced. Almost unbearable. Afterwards i went to the bathroom where i could barely walk straight. It was like being drunk. I was in a good mood, playful, energetic, and felt extremely sexy. I don't know how it is for you guys, but sex is a must try with bliss shots. I'll definitely be getting a few for parties and special occasions!
    Hit me up for a sample of Potion 9 --- you'll like
    Rob S.
    Advertise-Surf-Get Paid

paul350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Funny..Almost Forgot My Stash!

Hit this board for the first time in months and after running across this thread (again) I was reminded of my collection of the original bliss shots I had stored away. I wonder if their still *good* a year after they expire???

paul350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SheWulf View Post
    Just wanted to add my 2nd experience with bliss shots. I took 1 shot and 15 or so minutes later i felt nothing. I think this was because i didn't have a fully empty stomach like i did the first time. So i took about a half of another shot. So 1.5oz total and it hit me. I got REALLY light headed and giggly. And wow... sex in this state was amazing. Some of the most intense orgasms i have EVER experienced. Almost unbearable. Afterwards i went to the bathroom where i could barely walk straight. It was like being drunk. I was in a good mood, playful, energetic, and felt extremely sexy. I don't know how it is for you guys, but sex is a must try with bliss shots. I'll definitely be getting a few for parties and special occasions!
    What you described was EXACTLY an experience I had. But being as dizzy as I was afterwords made me a bit sick...

tehmadcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy 5-htp tablets.. that's all these shots are right?

Gunnett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gunnett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So do people still use Bliss Shots or is there a better mood enhancer out there

Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilikedeadlifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "1 ounce 15-30 minutes prior to sexual activity."

OP - did u take it prior to sexual activity?

GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gunnett View Post
    So do people still use Bliss Shots or is there a better mood enhancer out there
    Potion 9 my friend.

1STAT1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anybody know what the Original BLISS shot was discontinued, it seemed pretty popular ...

dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by smoo663 View Post
    Yes, Bliss Shots are the real deal! Since first trying one, I now have one shot a day. I feel extremely euphoric for about 1 - 1 1/2 hrs. Then, a nice, subtle energy and feeling of well-being.
    Would love to try dru---I mean Bliss shots.
    ---------Dalk
    USN Crew
    (Former)Keto Crew - 21lbs down in 57days.
    Boxing Crew
    Running Crew

coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1STAT1 View Post
    Does anybody know what the Original BLISS shot was discontinued, it seemed pretty popular ...
    Rumor is they were spiked with GBL hence the reason they worked amazingly well, and the reason why they shut down real fast and left the country!
    Ever feel stress or anxiety? Relax & reduce stress fast with U4EA (rated 9.5/10):

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/purelife/u4ea.htm