Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: DanielBloomberg

DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    PM it to me then, son.
    you'll deny it because i've made you look like a fool. I'm older than you, don't call me son. I've got parents who love me, everybody this guy's parents put him down lol.

Registered User SliCed_and_DiCed's Avatar
    SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DanielBloomberg View Post
    you'll deny it because i've made you look like a fool. I'm older than you, don't call me son. I've got parents who love me, everybody this guy's parents put him down lol.
    Your parents hate you. They dread the day they had intercourse and made you, you monster.

DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanielBloomberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SliCed_and_DiCed View Post
    Your parents hate you. They dread the day they had intercourse and made you, you monster.
    don't even speak to me you pleb, you mean nothing. You hate me because im gay and jewish.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really? They love the anorexic degenerate who posts about getting beaten up after blowing guys in the bathroom at boarding school and setting horses on fire?

If I were your dad, I would've beaten your ass back on track a long time ago.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You hate me because im gay and jewish.
    Fool, the gay Jews in Beverly Hills who've never even met you hate you.

Really? They love the anorexic degenerate who posts about getting beaten up after blowing guys in the bathroom at boarding school and setting horses on fire?

If I were your dad, I would've beaten your ass back on track a long time ago.
    yes the do love me, more than you'll ever be loved by anyone. They love and caae for me, im their rock and their my rock. Be happy for me.

Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol you're 17, you think you could break me? Once i've finished the hick and than the wannabe kickboxer im coming after YOU!
    Originally Posted by SliCed_and_DiCed View Post
    I know 12 year old girls who can kick your @ss. But feel free to try. Yeah I am 17, but I can still beat you down. You are nothing to me but a sad worthless piece of ****.

yes the do love me, more than you'll ever be loved by anyone. They love and caae for me, im their rock and their my rock. Be happy for me.
    You do realize the four-figure weekly allowance is only so they don't have to deal with you, right?

Registered User thirsty4chicken's Avatar
    thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirsty4chicken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    don't even speak to me you pleb, you mean nothing. You hate me because im gay and jewish.
    Wait wait wait....

So, we have a gay Jewish anorexic muscle-worshipping 125lb guy with a heart condition, who's rich, gets beaten frequently, and hates the world (almost as much as he hates himself)?

This is better than fiction.

SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10) SliCed_and_DiCed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rocks? The only rocks in your life are the big ballsacks you like to slurp when you and your gay manfriend have sex.

And the sad thing is, your manfriend is a tranny.

You do realize the four-figure weekly allowance is only so they don't have to deal with you, right?
    i'm going bash your face in motherf........

Originally Posted by Shadow_Ares-58 View Post
    I know 12 year old girls who can kick your @ss. But feel free to try. Yeah I am 17, but I can still beat you down. You are nothing to me but a sad worthless piece of ****.
    no you are ****, nothing, nobody, loser freak who will be destroyed. I ALWAYS win in the end, you are poor, im rich, you are a freak!

i'm going bash your face in motherf........
    Sure you are, bitch. Sure you are.

Sure you are, bitch. Sure you are.
    you ever been set on fire?

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i hate you for that too.

When are yah gonna grow tired of that foot?