Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AdamDTX View Post
    I asked you, the one making a comment about no ***** gonna bump this in his ride, as if that actually matters.
    Because black people don't bump this emo sh!t. It's not really that hard to understand.

It matters enough for tyler to ask why aren't we listening to him.

We're not really into the doom and gloom, eating bugs nonsense. That's never been my style and I'm guessing it's not 99.9% of other black people's style either.

liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RickRoss View Post
    Because black people don't bump this emo sh!t. It's not really that hard to understand.

It matters enough for tyler to ask why we aren't listening to him.
    u mad i bump his shyt *******?
    Look @ mr. Shrug lift that barbell :)

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iPWNu- Canibus is the goat.
    http://i.imgur.com/EfDUD.png

Disclaimer: I engage in maximum trolling whilst browsing these forums. Anything I say or do cannot be held against me in the court of Law.
    Reps on sight: bob_the_damaja, CCAurora, johnbrah

Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sodao has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by liftthat View Post
    nas and big l are actually the first ones(that i heard) to do this "shock" rap stuff.
    yeah but nas did not base his career off it it at all, and big l could actually flow insanely well and had amazing wordplay. tyler is just...shock lyrics.

RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000)
    u mad i bump his shyt *******?
    the fukk would I be mad for?

listen to whatever the fukk u like.

U listen to papoose as well so I already know ur a no pu$$y getting clown off the top

liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the fukk would I be mad for?

listen to whatever the fukk u like.
    black people dont bump based god

see what i did dere?

U listen to lil b as well so I already know ur a no pu$$y getting clown off the top

see what i did dere x2??

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Disclaimer: I engage in maximum trolling whilst browsing these forums. Anything I say or do cannot be held against me in the court of Law.

black people dont bump based god

see what i did dere?

U listen to lil b as well so I already know ur a no pu$$y getting clown off the top

see what i did dere x2??
    lmao

he sells out shows in atl, the dmv area, ny, detroit, chicago, cincy, got youtube videos of a sh!tload of black kids cooking, saying their master chefs

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

u didn't do a damn thing dere
    Last edited by RickRoss; 05-07-2011 at 08:04 AM.

lmao

he sells out shows in atl, the dmv area, ny, detroit, chicago, cincy, got youtube videos of a sh!tload of black kids cooking, saying their master chefs

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

u didn't do a damn thing dere
    but he is a ******* brah.

tyler is the obivious winner here.
    SWAG

u mad lil b gets death threats?

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but he is a ******* brah.

tyler is the obivious winner here.
    SWAG

u mad lil b gets death threats?
    what happened to ur "black ppl don't listen to lil b" position?

hahahahhahahahahahaha

what happened to ur "black ppl don't listen to lil b" position?

hahahahhahahahahahaha
    but black people listen to tyler tho.

what happened to your black people dont listen to tyler position?

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but black people listen to tyler tho.

what happened to your black people dont listen to tyler position?
    It's still there, as tyler has the same position.

hahahhahahahahahhahaa

It's still there, as tyler has the same position.

hahahhahahahahahhahaa
    u mad i just owned you?

PWNED

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No point in arguing with someone who listens to Lil B, clearly he's unintelligent and has horrible taste in music.

u mad i just owned you?

PWNED
    u didn't own a damn thing posting 1 video of one black chick who listens to him

Post me 10 vids of black people actually bumping him, then you'd own me and tyler.

Originally Posted by r3t View Post
    No point in arguing with someone who listens to Lil B, clearly he's unintelligent and has horrible taste in music.
    no point in arguing hip hop with whiteboys as you all are just hip hop infiltrators with elitist attitudes. Your opinion is really null and void. Leave black culture to black people.

Have fun listening to your horror core rap since you all have such a hard miserable life in the suburbs.

u didn't own a damn thing posting 1 video of one black chick who listens to him

Post me 10 vids of black people actually bumping him, then you'd own me and tyler.
    just quickly searched and found this.

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) r3t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no point in arguing hip hop with whiteboys as you all are just hip hop infiltrators with elitist attitudes. Your opinion is really null and void. Leave black culture to black people.

Have fun listening to your horror core rap since you all have such a hard miserable life in the suburbs.
    So many assumptions.

WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Golf Wang
    That's groce Andy

i think i won guise?

WINNAR!

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i think i won guise?

WINNAR!
    Yes you won. Tyler can stop complaining and be rest assured that he has plenty of black fans. You have proven this much.

Repped

*emails thread to tyler*

Yes you won. Tyler can stop complaining and be rest assured that he has plenty of black fans. You have proven this much.

Repped

*emails thread to tyler*
    dont email tyler, email the world

gotta do it REAL BIG!

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dont email tyler, email the world

gotta do it REAL BIG!
    lmao u seem passively furious in each post

I know ur white

Have fun refreshing this thread every 2 seconds to see if I responded

lmao @ this fukking lame

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nas and big l are actually the first ones(that i heard) to do this "shock" rap stuff.
    Esham started earlier (back in '89) and was a big influence in the horrorcore style of rap (and influenced Eminem as well). Big L's early material was definitely drifting into horrorcore territory. OFWGKTA haven't created a whole new sub-genre, in my opinion, but they have found their own niche.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

lmao u seem passively furious in each post

I know ur white

Have fun refreshing this thread every 2 seconds to see if I responded

lmao @ this fukking lame
    lol k brah, im white.

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread has gone full retard mode.

you've got someone whos a fan of lil b and rick ross attempting to make points about music through the color of the audience.

this is ridiculous. some of you shouldn't even be arguing with this clown, you are all better than that.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

you've got someone whos a fan of lil b and rick ross attempting to make points about music through the color of the audience.

this is ridiculous. some of you shouldn't even be arguing with this clown, you are all better than that.
    i know i am but....
    see my user title "iTroll®"

tis true, im a major troll brah, for teh lulz

why he mad tho?
    lololololol

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kid backs up lil b because black youth attend the shows, as if black youth selling out a show define good music.

guess what buddy. the youth of every color love terrible music. your logic, reasoning, and taste in music is terrible.

while I generally leave peoples choice of music alone, lil b fans are my exception.

you people have terrible taste in music.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500) DollarAndADream is not very helpful. (-500)

you've got someone whos a fan of lil b
    agree, anyone who is a serious fan of lil b from a musical perspective and not just a comedic one has zero credibility in discussing any sort of hip-hop

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    like i said before..Tyler is outrageous..I get into the groove of his music..then he comes out of nowhere..talking about jesus..I was like..let me get back to lil b based god..lol..go cook..

I need something else to listen too cause everybody copying off of me saying taylor gang..when i was listening to wiz for six years...tyler is crazy..in more than one way..
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    i found it pretty...exhausting to listen to
    first time listening to the kid, and ^ this. i can see its artistic/self expression value but this type of music is bound to leave listeners with a negative state of mind. not my cup of tea.

and another thing, all these young rappers have the biggest insecurities with women. all of them on that beta shit. what's up with that?

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i like earl's style better..
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos