trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any stim free options to help with studies?

I have a really hard time focusing while reading, are there any stim free supps that can help my problem? Lechtin? Choline?

thanks

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you don't need them asap, wait for Non-stimmed Focus XT

trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50) trauzti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    If you don't need them asap, wait for Non-stimmed Focus XT
    Thanks, I was thinking about not waiting :/ Any lecithin or choline users out there?

anyone?

Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hatebreed21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trauzti View Post
    I have a really hard time focusing while reading, are there any stim free supps that can help my problem? Lechtin? Choline?

thanks

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Huperzine A, ALCAR, Picamilon, and Choline+Piracetam are all in my stimfree stack.

Originally Posted by Hatebreed21 View Post
    No thanks

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Huperzine A, ALCAR, Picamilon, and Choline+Piracetam are all in my stimfree stack.
    Thanks man, I was thinking about something I could take all days at uni

from that list both piracetam , Huperzine A and picamilon is illigal in my country (harsh customs) thanks for the suggestions though, you prefer Choline over Lecithin for focus/clear mind ?

I was thinking 1gr ALCAR + choline or lecithin.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've heard Ultima is a pretty legitimate study aid
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No thanks

from that list both piracetam , Huperzine A and picamilon is illigal in my country (harsh customs) thanks for the suggestions though, you prefer Choline over Lecithin for focus/clear mind ?

That should be fine if this is your first time using nootropics.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree with itzdodge, alcar + choline is perfect. The ALCAR will donate an acetyl group, and you'll be supplementing choline, so the overall effect will be an increase in Acetylcholine levels, leading to better focus and memory retention/recall. In fact, ALCAR by itself is often enough, it's a very powerful nootropic if dosed properly.

Shame you can't get Huperzine A though, that is actually my favorite study nootropic of them all, as many of my exams are simply memory-based.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No thanks

You could always try another -racetam, say aniracetam?

Agree with itzdodge, alcar + choline is perfect. The ALCAR will donate an acetyl group, and you'll be supplementing choline, so the overall effect will be an increase in Acetylcholine levels, leading to better focus and memory retention/recall. In fact, ALCAR by itself is often enough, it's a very powerful nootropic if dosed properly.

Shame you can't get Huperzine A though, that is actually my favorite study nootropic of them all, as many of my exams are simply memory-based.
    I just took all of my nootropics, except the vinpocetine and huperzine a, about 20 minutes ago

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this.
    ….

No thanks

Im actually going to usa soonish, I dont know about many supplement stores there, but i guess I could visit gnc or vitaminshoppe and check if they have it, how would you dose that? thanks for the solid reply guys, really helpfull!

Im actually going to usa soonish, I dont know about many supplement stores there, but i guess I could visit gnc or vitaminshoppe and check if they have it, how would you dose that? thanks for the solid reply guys, really helpfull!
    We'll worry about dosings if you actually get some. I doubt GNC has any of them, but maybe you can order from an online retailer to a hotel address (or wherever you're staying)?

We'll worry about dosings if you actually get some. I doubt GNC has any of them, but maybe you can order from an online retailer to a hotel address (or wherever you're staying)?
    sorry for my late response, yeah I could do that, most likely end up doing that actually

Does it matter what kind of choline I get? whats the difference between them ?

after doing some searching on the boards people were recommending taking lecithin 10 gr/ three times a day, for overall health and for clear mind, that effect had higher halflife time, but Choline worked faster and makes a stronger effect for study aid, but for a shorter period of time.

share your thoughts, and sorry my grammar isnt perfect :Þ

anyone?

sorry for my late response, yeah I could do that, most likely end up doing that actually

Does it matter what kind of choline I get? whats the difference between them ?

after doing some searching on the boards people were recommending taking lecithin 10 gr/ three times a day, for overall health and for clear mind, that effect had higher halflife time, but Choline worked faster and makes a stronger effect for study aid, but for a shorter period of time.

share your thoughts, and sorry my grammar isnt perfect :Þ
    Sorry, I wasn't home. I prefer CDP-choline, but it's pretty pricey. Now I'm being totally honestly here when I say I highly recommend getting Focus XT, and then adding whatever study aids you want to that blend. Why? It has the nootropics dosed at perfect levels for providing strong focus, while allowing versatility to be combined with other ingredients. Focus XT + Piracetam is a board favorite for studying.

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry, I wasn't home. I prefer CDP-choline, but it's pretty pricey. Now I'm being totally honestly here when I say I highly recommend getting Focus XT, and then adding whatever study aids you want to that blend. Why? It has the nootropics dosed at perfect levels for providing strong focus, while allowing versatility to be combined with other ingredients. Focus XT + Piracetam is a board favorite for studying.
    A tasty one at that

itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    + Bronkaid = Personal Favorite
    NSCA CSCS

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    + Bronkaid = Personal Favorite
    I invented that combo, thank you .

I invented that combo, thank you .
    Been rockin the combo for a while, with most engineering exams being around 8 am seemed like a perfect combo. It is.
    NSCA CSCS

Thanks guys yeah I'm gonna try the stim free version when it comes out but in the meantime I'm interested in the others I mentioned, focus xt comes up in every thread I've looked at, so it must do something ^^