Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MonkeyC View Post
    i don't know what's with your "ghetto" and "minority references", whites get more abortions than anyone else.
    Obviously.

Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MonkeyC View Post
    i don't know what's with your "ghetto" and "minority references", whites get more abortions than anyone else.
    Source?

And, who's paying for them?

And, % of given population?

If it makes u happy, then throw white trash in there too.

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dunno about people here but I actually went to a couple of planned parenthood classes when I was younger. Very informative about sex, std's, and a bunch of other stuff that quite frankly people NEED to be informed about.

If PPH is cut then who plans on educating our youth about STD's and sex? Certainly not a high school health class.
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Make planned parenthood divide into 2 divisions.

One that offers preventive care and another that provides abortions. Don;t give public funding to the division that gives abortions.

/problem solved.
    Or the solution which is currently used today....
    Use AUDITORS to audit the financial of planned parenthood to ensure they are not using those public funds for abortions....
    Kickin your azz everytime

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ sex education. Do you really need a class to teach you how condoms work, and what an STD is? A bunch of weak liberals is all i see

TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    Lol @ sex education. Do you really need a class to teach you how condoms work, and what an STD is? A bunch of weak liberals is all i see
    Um, yeah, actually, you do. Look what happens every time a public health incident occurs: people need to be told what to do. Health knowledge is not innate. Pregnancy prevention knowledge is not innate. STD knowledge is not innate. These are all things that people have to learn about before they have any knowledge on them.

How many families either don't discuss sex or give their children bad knowledge about it? When I was a kid I heard that masturbating made your palms hairy. I was told I would go to Hell if I didn't wait until I was married. Countless people are told these lies, given this false information, and then act on their biological impulses anyway.

Where do all these unwanted pregnancies come from if everyone has an innate understanding of pregnancy as you claim? If my two options are to be a bleeding heart pussy or a narrow-minded neocon, I'll go get myself a rubber shirt so the blood doesn't stain. More than just the function of condoms and the pathophysiologic nature of STDs, people need the social education of safe sex education, the WHY they need to use condoms.

In after just world view, again.
    ignore list: MuscleXtreme

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that youre a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.

Henry Rollins

TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by amtharin View Post
    BRB posting articles from websites that I dont read.
    brb i dont watch fox but i defend anything and everything they say
    ignore list: MuscleXtreme

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that youre a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.

Henry Rollins

NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoeTheBarbarian View Post
    Get the **** out of my wallet. Use your own money if you can't keep your legs closed.
    Not to be a douche but expecting the poor to do something like that is not feasible.

I will now explain why. When you live with very few means you have little money to go out and enjoy yourself and entertain yourself. You might not even be able to afford cable, but you could still be able to find a SO.

Even people with a low budget need to entertain themselves, and feel pleasure/good every once in a while. Sex is an act that does this with a low cost(free).

You cannot expect a human being to live a life devoid of pleasure. No matter how much you think everyone must be fiscally responsible and live 100% with in their means and take responsibility for their mistakes, that is great, but not everybody can afford the protection, but everybody needs to have fun and pleasure every so often. We are not robots who can turn off our drive for pleasure with a switch at will, and it is very unhealthy to try. Not just for the individual, but for society. What happens when those people who deny themselves any and all pleasure in the name of responsibility snap because of it?

Do you want to clean up that mess? Not just once, but many times?

catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    You suck, and you fail.
    Free Bradley Manning.

Friedmanism is to economics what intelligent design is to evolution.

catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rdez View Post
    Source?

And, who's paying for them?

And, % of given population?

If it makes u happy, then throw white trash in there too.
    You're 40 years old and you don't know why whites have more abortions than blacks and Hispanics???
    Free Bradley Manning.

Friedmanism is to economics what intelligent design is to evolution.

NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by catmando View Post
    You're 40 years old and you don't know why whites have more abortions than blacks and Hispanics???
    I always thought it was mid or upper middle class white sluts in college who want to have fun but don't want to be burdened by a child.

Hispanic girls are largely catholic and don't want abortions generally, and have a culture that enjoys large families.

Black and white trash girls generally look to get on welfare and other assistance so they would be aborting a meal ticket.

Theres a reason why its mainly people in mid or upper mid class who want to have a future who would get them mostly.

Of course don't let this get in the way of your fruitless debate. Dems won't give up on PP, and republicans are beholden to the military. They get a lot of votes from military and military families, and a lot of money from defense contractors and the arms industry.

They will cave eventually when lack of money has those above interests putting pressure on them to get the gravy train rolling again.

The democrats don't want to look heartless, but they can ignore the problem longer than the republicans can.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am confused. I thought Planned Parenthood only offered like educational services when it came to abortions -- the actual abortions happen at abortion clinics that are not under PP?

Or am I wrong?

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For all the people that keep arguing about this social issue, have any of you taken time to think about the fact that these programs cost billions of dollars, and the fact that the budget was the serious issue at hand?

Social and moral "justifications" aside, are these programs absolutely worth the billions in taxpayer's pockets (middle class carrying the brunt of it mind you) during such a HUGE deficit? Spending isn't the most necessary issue of the shortfall, revenue definitely plays a part too, but what these people are saying is that it's worth keeping these billions around, and that instead of tightening the belt and cutting programs, we should keep them?

My two cents: It's not worth keeping more and more folks dependent on government aide. It's time for people to step up and use their own common sense. People want these programs, but lettuce ketchup to reality - we are not economically flourishing. If we were, then grats - show me the charts, the statistics, the graphs and the facts that show how certain programs guarantee a more stable and secure future for American people.

r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mistercollie View Post
    For all the people that keep arguing about this social issue, have any of you taken time to think about the fact that these programs cost billions of dollars, and the fact that the budget was the serious issue at hand?

Social and moral "justifications" aside, are these programs absolutely worth the billions in taxpayer's pockets (middle class carrying the brunt of it mind you) during such a HUGE deficit? Spending isn't the most necessary issue of the shortfall, revenue definitely plays a part too, but what these people are saying is that it's worth keeping these billions around, and that instead of tightening the belt and cutting programs, we should keep them?

My two cents: It's not worth keeping more and more folks dependent on government aide. It's time for people to step up and use their own common sense. People want these programs, but lettuce ketchup to reality - we are not economically flourishing. If we were, then grats - show me the charts, the statistics, the graphs and the facts that show how certain programs guarantee a more stable and secure future for American people.
    I'm sure Planned Parenthood federal funding is in the billions.....wait....no....it's not.

tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mistercollie View Post

PP receives 'bout 350 Million from the government.

Which is far less than it would cost to pay for school, pay for food stamps, pay for welfare, or eventually pay for prison of unwanted kids.

The people want and use it, and it saves taxpayers money in the long run.
    Last edited by tts0lid; 04-09-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." John F Kennedy.