Thread: My Back

Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy My Back

Well the doc told me I had to lay off the weights for awhile because of the stitches. I was starting my cutting diet to lose the extea fat from my bulking. I can't believe my girl (ex) did this
    Attached Images
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: Current 230 lbs
    BF%: 17%
    Waist: 36
    Left Arm: ??? Will find out soon
    Right Arm: ??? Will find out soon
    Calves: 18.5

Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's one before this happened while I was still bulking. I know I need to lose the fat but I'm working on it. Any suggestions. I've already added Cardio and changed my diet
    Attached Images

jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude what happened to your back. You look pretty big and well devoloped but you look like you were drug by the bumber of a car at 40 mph...

I bet if you cut down some you would have a pretty impressive physique.
    "The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

~Charles Du Bos~

"The best thing you have to offer the world is yourself. You don't have to copy anyone else. If you do, your second best. To acheive success is to be first, and that's being yourself."

~John Denver~

Lift Bests @245 lbs
    Bench 450
    Squat 600
    Dead Lift 585
    Leg Press 1500

Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeremy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn, it looks like someone used a chainsaw on your back.
    6'-2" Ectomorph @ 194 Pounds

"Size does NOT mean knowledge in this sport".

AIM: Jeremy102579

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he already said his ex girlfriend did it...**** that was one crazy (ex) g/f...wonder what you did..j/k
    looking huge man, traps/back is enourmous
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

thanx. long story about what happened. But it's funny you mentioni about being dragged on a bumber of car doing 40. Try hanging on a window of the car door whne it shatters doing about 30. My hand is jacked too. The worst part is I can't go to he gym for a week or two. :-( I can't even do cardio

Jay,
    I was starting the cutting when this happened. It should have only taken me about a month or two to drop all the fat. Oh well I'll be back in the gym soon hitting the weights harder han ever

jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jay1514929 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MAN, that is some tough luck. Thankfully she is an ex (keep it that way).

I can say however I know how you feel. Last summer while riding my motorcycle I slid on a patch of sand, the bike went down and I slid on the road for about 200 feet. I was wearing a T shirt and bathing suit. I couldn't walk for three months and my wife had to change my bandages every day for almost 2 months. Luckily I have no scars other than where the stitches were on my ankle and calf.

Can I make a suggestion? Phuck what the doc says. Are your legs healthy? can you drive? If so go to the gym and just ride a bike for 30 min. then go home. I say this because I couldn't leave the house and I got really depressed. I gained 35 pounds in that time period and I have been busten my but to try to get in shape...

Anyway glad to hear you are healing and almost ready to get going.
    "The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

~Charles Du Bos~

"The best thing you have to offer the world is yourself. You don't have to copy anyone else. If you do, your second best. To acheive success is to be first, and that's being yourself."

~John Denver~

Lift Bests @245 lbs
    Bench 450
    Squat 600
    Dead Lift 585
    Leg Press 1500

thanx man. As far as the wheels go, for the most part. I landed awkwardly on my ankle and right now it hurts to walk or put a lot of pressure on it. The last thing i want is to be stuck at home nad not able to hit the gym. Today I was supposed to do squats and blast my legs. If I go though everything will be real light. just can't break a sweat though because of the stitches. :-(

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yo I'm impressed with those arms, I can't wait to see you all cut up, anyway, hope your back heals up fast d00, and make sure you come back and show us your pics when your done cutting. Good luck.
    ||Steeler||

Originally posted by Black_Superman
    thanx man. As far as the wheels go, for the most part. I landed awkwardly on my ankle and right now it hurts to walk or put a lot of pressure on it. The last thing i want is to be stuck at home nad not able to hit the gym. Today I was supposed to do squats and blast my legs. If I go though everything will be real light. just can't break a sweat though because of the stitches. :-(

no no no no no no, do NOT lift anyway weights... This will neither help you recover nor will you be able to train with enough intensity to make any positive results.

Sit on a stationary bike, put no resistance on it. and pedal. Pedal sloooowly. This will increase your bloodflow a lil. Blood circulation equals nutrient delivery equals reperation of the body.

Also be sure to take all the antibiotics if your were perscribed them and take your vitimins twice a day.

~Charles Du Bos~

~John Denver~

Lift Bests @245 lbs
    Bench 450
    Squat 600
    Dead Lift 585
    Leg Press 1500

Thanx Blasphemy. When I'm able to fully get back in and cut up i'll definitley post some pics. Should be interesting going to try and stay around 225-230 until I bulk up again.

Thanx Jay

Registered User lean and lovely's Avatar
    lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lean and lovely has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sorry you have to suffer the consequences of a psycho broad, but you're looking good aside for the damage. Give youself time to heal and you'll be back better than ever.

dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn man thats just ****ed up! hope you get to feeling better man.
    Aint that bout a bitch, My skinny ass cousin squats he gets girls, WHEN I SQUAT, I get guys.

Repect All, But Fear No One.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

thegamecdr
    It looks like you had a run in with Nightmare on ElmStreet. Your looking massive and Fred and I wish you a speedy recovery...
    Attached Images

WiNgS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey bro, OUCH thats gotta hurt... ur back is looking HUGE what are your stats? what supplements you take?

peace

WiNgS

Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looking massive!
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam." - Winston Churchill

Talking

Well I finally got my stitches out yesterday. Found out I had a big piece of glass stuck in my finger. Hopefully I'll be back hitting the weights this Sunday. Thanx bros for all the support.

Wings, only Supps I take is a Multi-Vitamin, Liver Tabs, Optimum Protein, Creatine (ProLab) and the biggest thing FOOD :-)