RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up VPX Glucosa Cream

I have been using it for 2 weeks, and am loving it.

Apart from joint repair, it seems to have anti-inflammatory properties.

I trained last Saturday, after a long day of work, then beach, and little sleep. Felt sluggish during the WO, and must have overstressed my shoulder.
    The next day, I was feeling a dull pain in my delts, that felt like a pulled muscle.

After 2 days, and a few applications of GC, I am ready to hit the weights seriously again.

I have been squatting pain and crack-free as well.

I apply it after showering, and before dressing-up in the morning.

Great supp. IMHO.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats great...I have been interesting in this supp for my knees...do you apply it pre workout?
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!
    Soy un Don Juan!!

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    GLUCOSA CREAM™ The Ultimate Cartilage Regeneration Matrix
    Over 300 clinical studies have proven the efficacy of glucosamine for rebuilding and repairing damaged cartilage, relieving pain in injured joints, and treating the symptoms associated with osteoarthritis. However, because of poor oral bioavailablity and extensive degradation of tablets and capsules in the digestive tract, only a small percentage of the administered dose is taken up by the body.

Enter VPX’s Glucosa Cream. Results are felt within minutes, as the super potent ingredients rush directly into the area that it is applied to. Nothing works faster or with more precision than Glucosa Cream, the Human Joint Compound.

Avoids the Digestive Tract. 100% Absorbability. Targeted Pain Relief and Cartilage Repair. Lubricates Joints. Results in Greater Mobility/Flexibility. Supported By Over 300 Clinical Studies. No Side Effects.

Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, Methyl Sulfony Methane, Chondroitin Sulfate, and Hyaluronic Acid

I did not see the best time to apply, but prior to and PWO seem ideal.

RU, thoughts?

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the feedback RippedUp
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/omega.htm?

Owner, Elite Sports International
    www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by sawastea
    I did not see the best time to apply, but prior to and PWO seem ideal.

RU, thoughts?
    It should be used as often as needed; there is no "best" time.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where can i get glucosa cream
    it doesnt seem to be on bb.com
    will it be on there soon?

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know this is a super strong bump but I was just wondering if anyone else had used this with good results? I'm having bad shoulder pains during push movements which have impeded my bench and dips especially. I came across this article from Dr. Dana Houser (Dinoiii) over at leanbulk and when he wrote it (2008) this was the product that he was going to be using for his shoulder rehab.

It's a pretty good read for anyone with shoulder problems: http://www.lean bulk.com/forum/articles/1734-dr-housers-shoulder-rehabilatation-thread.html (remove the space between leanbulk)

I know they don't sell it here anymore but I can still find it online so any input in this product would be appreciated.
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

Smile

Strong bump!
    Hope you guys are all well. Cheers.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"