Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jawnzer View Post
    I work at BB actually brah, have tested it, not fun. The whole idea of it is terrible, and there is a good idea behind it, but it is covered by crap right now. The ONE qual game that's out for it is Harry Potter, and it is complete junk and the reviews for it are terrible.

As I said before, video games are meant to be played with controllers. I had so many people coming into BB saying what is the connect, and they just seen it on Oprah. They came in, JUST because Oprah had it on her must have show or w.e it is. The PS move is actually a great adition, and has been through the ringers for years. Playstation bought the patent from wii, so it is just an upgraded and highly defined version of wii. Playstation is integrating it into their old catalog, and they are putting it into their new release games like KZ3.

PSmove>Kinect.

But I am not going to start a war on that. I will just say that the kinect is a ****ing stupid idea, and will not last. It's Microsofts way at getting money this year,
    I guess I just think it's too early to pass judgement. I don't think video games necessarily need controllers, I think any input device is fine as long as it's allowing you to immerse yourself in the game and have fun. Like you said the Move is basically what the Wii should have been, it's expanding on the same idea. I think Kinect is completely different and they're kind of like apples and oranges. I think Kinect has a shot of really bringing a whole new level to games.

For example Guillermo del Toro (director of Pan's Labyrinth) is making a horror game for the Kinect. And some of his ideas for it sounded insane. He wants the player to feel like they're in a nightmare. You'd have to be running from the danger, and slam the door behind you and turn a key to lock it, then while something is outside trying to break down the door you have to look around the room frantically to find something that you could break the window with and climb out to escape. I mean come on, you can't get an experience like that playing with a controller. You wouldn't get that same adrenaline rush and experience just tapping some buttons.

Obviously it's not for everyone but I think having no controller could offer up some very realistic and cool experiences.
    Last edited by Monkey Helmet; 01-01-2011 at 05:21 PM.

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Monkey Helmet View Post
    I guess I just think it's too early to pass judgement. I don't think video games necessarily need controllers, I think any input device is fine as long as it's allowing you to immerse yourself in the game and have fun. Like you said the Move is basically what the Wii should have been, it's expanding on the same idea. I think Kinect is completely different and they're kind of like apples and oranges. I think Kinect has a shot of really bringing a whole new level to games.

For example Guillermo del Toro (director of Pan's Labyrinth) is making a horror game for the Kinect. And some of his ideas for it sounded insane. He wants the player to feel like they're in a nightmare. You'd have to be running from the danger, and slam the door behind you and turn a key to lock it, then while something is outside trying to break down the door you have to look around the room frantically to find something that you could break the window with and climb out to escape. I mean come on, you can't get an experience like that playing with a controller. You wouldn't get that same adrenaline rush and experience just tapping some buttons.

Microsoft would have came out with the same technology as Playstation, but since PS owned the right to it, they had to come out with there own product.

Obviously it's not for everyone but I think having no controller could offer up some very realistic and cool experiences.
    Yeah, that's probably the game I am talking about, Children of Eden.

Nobody, I repeat nobody wants to be out of breath from playing a video game. Everyone thought they did, and ran out and bought a wii. Now all their wii's are sitting on a shelf collecting dust, while they run out to buy a Kinect. I will say it has the potential to be good, but with Microsofts amazing track record with failing products, I have 0 faith on it, and urged EVERYONE who bought one to get a service plan on it, because Microsoft just rushes their product to the market.

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, that's probably the game I am talking about, Children of Eden.

Nobody, I repeat nobody wants to be out of breath from playing a video game. Everyone thought they did, and ran out and bought a wii. Now all their wii's are sitting on a shelf collecting dust, while they run out to buy a Kinect. I will say it has the potential to be good, but with Microsofts amazing track record with failing products, I have 0 faith on it, and urged EVERYONE who bought one to get a service plan on it, because Microsoft just rushes their product to the market.
    The Guillermo Del Toro game is called Insane. Children of Eden is that crazy one with all the colors and crap going on.

And I'd be more than happy with getting out of breath during a game. I think being put in the middle of a horror movie would be worth the physical stress.

Have you had a lot of people returning the Kinect at your store?

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Monkey Helmet View Post
    The Guillermo Del Toro game is called Insane. Children of Eden is that crazy one with all the colors and crap going on.

And I'd be more than happy with getting out of breath during a game. I think being put in the middle of a horror movie would be worth the physical stress.

Have you had a lot of people returning the Kinect at your store?
    Nope, because we got our main shipment 2 days before xmas. I think we have gotten 5-6 back so far. But we just started accepting returns yesterday.

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ugh how do you like the xbox's clunky piece of sh*t controller i feel like i'm supposed to be throwing it at someone's head not playing a god damn video game with it. Just terrible

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheRejuvenated View Post
    ugh how do you like the xbox's clunky piece of sh*t controller i feel like i'm supposed to be throwing it at someone's head not playing a god damn video game with it. Just terrible
    Oh my brothaa testify! The controller is also heavier and bulkier than my junk. It is junk!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Oh my brothaa testify! The controller is also heavier and bulkier than my junk. It is junk!
    Lol you can't really focus on the game cuz you focus on that piece of crap and your hands cant get a good grip it's so fcking HORRIBLE

joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000) joe-- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigbadboi69 View Post
    better online capabilities (you get what you pay for , PSN is a complete cluster**** and yes I do have a ps3 )

better overall GUI experience

better exclusives

plus i know a few people that USED to be all over the ps3's nuts, then they got a 360 and no longer play their ps
    Saw bold, decided not to take any of your posts seriously

Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    "I bought an Xbox360 and never turned it on, PS3 is better"

wut?
    English must not be your forte

Originally Posted by TheRejuvenated View Post
    Lol you can't really focus on the game cuz you focus on that piece of crap and your hands cant get a good grip it's so fcking HORRIBLE
    You can buy controllers for the ps3 that have the same/similir design to the xbox's controllers anyway. But I agree, ps3 controller ftw.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigbadboi69 View Post
    plus i know a few people that USED to be all over the ps3's nuts, then they got a 360 and no longer play their ps
    THEY'RE F*CKING MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they do exist and you're not making these people up as you go along.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you guys are all complete idiots. i use to argue about consoles when i was 12, some of you guys are in your 20's. good lord.

Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

()Balding Crew()

$Pale Crew$

*Ugly Crew*

^^Slightly Below Average Height Crew^^

xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000)

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well you sir are so ****ing dumb. Video games are meant to be played with buttons, not with your body.

How about how the kinect can't detect black people in a well lighted area? How about how all the games for it are so unresponsive? How about how they have ONE game in production that could do well? How about they just scrap the whole ****ing idea, because by next xmas I GUARANTEE that the Kinect will not even be talked about.
    you're an idiot. you're completely limiting what video games can do, and where they can go by saying they were MEANT to be played with buttons.

video games up until now have been made to play with buttons, of course. but video games of the future should not be limited to anything.

people like you have no idea the potential of video games. please, just stop talking

quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I work at BB actually brah, have tested it, not fun. The whole idea of it is terrible, and there is a good idea behind it, but it is covered by crap right now. The ONE qual game that's out for it is Harry Potter, and it is complete junk and the reviews for it are terrible.

As I said before, video games are meant to be played with controllers. I had so many people coming into BB saying what is the connect, and they just seen it on Oprah. They came in, JUST because Oprah had it on her must have show or w.e it is. The PS move is actually a great adition, and has been through the ringers for years. Playstation bought the patent from wii, so it is just an upgraded and highly defined version of wii. Playstation is integrating it into their old catalog, and they are putting it into their new release games like KZ3.

PSmove>Kinect.

But I am not going to start a war on that. I will just say that the kinect is a ****ing stupid idea, and will not last. It's Microsofts way at getting money this year,
    You're telling me that Nintendo sold Sony a patent for one of their best selling products of all time?

Good lord, now I KNOW you're an idiot

All the Move is, is an 'upgraded' version of the Wii. It's more accurate from what I hear, and is better. But it's still very limited by the fact that it is a controller.

I have played the Move, I have a Kinect, and working at a video game store, I have talked to MANY gamers who all say the Kinect is the better tech.

The Move can only go so far. Want to know why there's a few more games that use it for the PS3? Because it's easier to integrate. Kinect is a more complicated technology, so its going to take game devs slightly longer to figure out all of the bells and whistles

Nope, because we got our main shipment 2 days before xmas. I think we have gotten 5-6 back so far. But we just started accepting returns yesterday.
    you're out of your mind. like I said, I work in a game store, a popular one, and we were getting shipment like crazy of Kinect because we kept selling out. You're telling me Best Buy didnt get a 'main shipment' until 2 days before christmas? Strong store management.

and LOL @ people returning kinects. I worked every day last during during the 'post holiday rush' and not one single person tried to return a Kinect.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as per the original question, i'm sure playstation will make a ps4. realistically, all they really need to do is upgrade the gpu.

if they make another xbox, it will be a more significant upgrade considering they'll either have to move to blu-ray since hd-dvd failed, or work with one of those super multi-layered dvds that they developed a while ago in japan. they'll also need to upgrade their gpu as well.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    they'll also need to upgrade their gpu as well.
    obviously, because it's a new system. but as far as I know, Xbox has a better GPU than PS3

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    kinect is fcking fail. why the hell is anyone even defending it?

its for 10 year olds. no hardcore games will ever be used for it. wii, move, and kinect are all for CASUAL gamers.

i cant wait to see this horror game because in theory it sounds awesome but when they actually implement it..youre just running in place, opening a make believe door, and pretend attacking it with an item...sounds fcking corny.

another gimmick that will be awesome for a week for the average/hardcore gamer and bored after that.
    u mad

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After i tried the Kinect i started to become atteracted to men & i killed a kitten.

After i used the PS Move i had threesome in the middle of the store while only hot women watched & touched themselves. Then i became very wealthy the next day & my d!ck is 4 inches longer.

You decide.
    Last edited by Sgt T-Man; 01-04-2011 at 10:54 AM.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quietstormx1 View Post
    obviously, because it's a new system. but as far as I know, Xbox has a better GPU than PS3
    ps3 has the rsx, which is based on the geforce 7800 architecture. but is closer to an overclocked 7800, sli 6800 ultras
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSX_'Reality_Synthesizer'

xbox 360's gpu xenos is based on the x1900 architecure
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenos_(graphics_chip)

so on paper, the xenos is better than the rsx. but the ps3's cell processor is better than the xenon and really makes the difference.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ch00se is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    After i tried the Kinect i started to become atteracted to men & i kiled a kitten.

After i used the PS Move i had threesome in the middle of the store while only hot women watched & touched themselves. Then i became very wealthy the next day & my d!ck is 4 inches longer.

You decide.
    lol, your funny.

Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    ps3 has the rsx, which is based on the geforce 7800 architecture. but is closer to an overclocked 7800, sli 6800 ultras
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSX_'Reality_Synthesizer'

xbox 360's gpu xenos is based on the x1900 architecure
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenos_(graphics_chip)

so on paper, the xenos is better than the rsx. but the ps3's cell processor is better than the xenon and really makes the difference.
    and has yet to be a factor in much of anything. it was touted as this huge deal, some sort of 'super computer' processor and after 5 years, Sony still hasn't shown off it's full potential.

its hard to compare exclusives, but doing a side-by-side comparison multi-platform games, the differences between Xbox and PS3 are so minute it's not even worth mentioning.

will MS have to upgrade their GPU with a new xbox? Of course they will. Every console manu. does it every generation. But let's not take that as the Xbox GPU being inferior to the PS3's. Because if the PS3's is actually that much more superior, it has yet to show.

Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    kinect is fcking fail. why the hell is anyone even defending it?
    How can it be fail when none of real games are out for it yet? All of the games out for Move and Kinect right now are just tech demos. You're just assuming they're going to always be for kids because that's what happened with the Wii. But that's Nintendo's primary audience. Not so with Sony and MS. They'll cater to the people who primarily buy their product and that's 18-35 year olds. If they can gouge Nintendo's demographic at the same time then they'll do it.

Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    i cant wait to see this horror game because in theory it sounds awesome but when they actually implement it..youre just running in place, opening a make believe door, and pretend attacking it with an item...sounds fcking corny.
    Well you're making assumptions. I could say anything sounds corny if I said it the way you did. Moving your thumb on a joystick and tapping buttons like a ******* makes using a controller sound corny too. But the fact is you have no idea if it'll make you run in place or if they have more creative ways of moving yourself. It might even be voice commands for all we know or use head tracking to point you in a direction and maybe you lean forward on your couch to move. I have no idea, and neither do you.

you're an idiot. you're completely limiting what video games can do, and where they can go by saying they were MEANT to be played with buttons.

video games up until now have been made to play with buttons, of course. but video games of the future should not be limited to anything.

people like you have no idea the potential of video games. please, just stop talking
    Go right ahead and play your gay ass kinnect bro, it doesn't hurt me. Just your self.

blah blah blah
    Here goes quietstorm on one of his temper tantrums. All I hear is WAWAWA KINNECT THIS, XBOX THIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude, put the tampon in and talk like a mature person. Kinect is NOT better technology. The sensing is CRAP, the games are generic, and that's the way it will stay for a long time. I can guarantee you that there will be bugs with it, since microsoft did develop it.

But you can go pretend your a dog on your gay ass kinnect, while I blast fools on KZ3.

And it was not store management, Microsoft was holding out on them across Canada and waiting as long as they could to send them back out. Ever heard of marketing? They got in oprah, then the big craze happened.

You just need to jump off xboxs nuts. Because if you work at a video game store, you should see how many systems are brought back, or how many people come in and comment how there xbox is broke and they are getting a new one. Also, I KNOW you have gone through multiple xbox.

Here goes quietstorm on one of his temper tantrums. All I hear is WAWAWA KINNECT THIS, XBOX THIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    and I'm the one not talking like a mature person? right.

Dude, put the tampon in and talk like a mature person. Kinect is NOT better technology. The sensing is CRAP, the games are generic, and that's the way it will stay for a long time. I can guarantee you that there will be bugs with it, since microsoft did develop it.

But you can go pretend your a dog on your gay ass kinnect, while I blast fools on KZ3.

And it was not store management, Microsoft was holding out on them across Canada and waiting as long as they could to send them back out. Ever heard of marketing? They got in oprah, then the big craze happened.

You just need to jump off xboxs nuts. Because if you work at a video game store, you should see how many systems are brought back, or how many people come in and comment how there xbox is broke and they are getting a new one. Also, I KNOW you have gone through multiple xbox.
    Kinect is FAR superior to the Move. The Move uses the same tech as the Wii. Nothing new. It's more accurate, sure. Does a few things better, definitely. BUT it's the same tech. The Kinect is completely NEW tech. And before you open your mouth about it being the same thing as the EyeToy from Sony (which a ton of Sony nut huggers have been saying), do some research or else I'll make you look dumber than you are.

The sensing is far from crap. I've played a few games on it already including Kinect Sports and Dance Central. It registers pretty accurately for just being released. Are there going to be a few kinks to work out? Of course, especially considering Microsoft doesn't have a prior company to copy everything off of

The games are generic right now because it's a NEW TECHNOLOGY. It's going to take some time for developers to make the right kind of games for it and implement it into games that are in production. The Move is just like the Wii. The vast majority of games that have been released this holiday season that take advantage of the Move (see: NBA 2k11) can do so because the technology is the same as the Wii. The foundation has been there for years already because of Nintendo. With Kinect, they're building the foundation now.

And it had to have been store management. Or maybe corporate management. Because I worked 5-6 days a week, and we got shipments of Kinect AT LEAST once a week, if not twice or 3 times. We did get a huge shipment before Christmas of everything. But that's not to say we didn't get anything prior.

And if I took a picture of the stock room leading up to Christmas, you would see all Kinects/Kinect bundles sold out, while Playstation and it's Move having it's own little section, untouched and collecting dust.

By no means am I a straight up fanboy. I've personally never owned a Playstation, but primarily because I've enjoyed other systems games better. I try my best not to be biased. I will admit positives for Sony, and negatives for Microsoft. But when people put down things like you do with no backing, it's just pathetic. You make yourself sound like a retard with an agenda to get everyone in the world to own a PS3

TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TysonLabowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The real question that needs to be asked is which machine has more bits.

Obviously the 360 has 360 bits
    Who was the playstation 3 bits?
    Ricky Stanzi & Ray Allen, saving the world, one skank atta time.

(USAF)

"Marriage is betting half your stuff that you'll love each other forever" - Abe Lincoln