Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Are you bulking or cutting?

Cutting or Bulking? What are you doing, just leave a post and update regularly on your progression. As for me I'm bulking right now I'm 160lbs and pretty lean. Looking to get to about 175 by the end of summer. The eating has been crazy, normally I keep my calories at around 2200 but I'm up to about 3200. It's great!
    Height:5'9"
    Weight:155lbs
    Bodyfat:6%
    Bench:245lbs
    Squat:325lbs
    Deadlift:290lbs

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im cutting to 120, hoping to finish my cut soon. then after that im clean bulking using 5 g of creatine a day untill 130-135. wrestling weight class.

mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrl0902 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm bulking. I've been bulking since Janury when I weighed 136. Now I weigh 154 and will continue to bulk until football season. I started out eating around 3000 calories, but I'm up to 4000-4200 now.

Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't actually KNOW what I am doing. I am a long distance runner, so I need to stay kind of small, but I am looking to gain a little bit of upper body (bis, tris) muscle mass. So I guess I am very slowly bulking, in order to keep up my endurance.

BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Whoa!

Originally Posted by mrl0902
    I'm bulking. I've been bulking since Janury when I weighed 136. Now I weigh 154 and will continue to bulk until football season. I started out eating around 3000 calories, but I'm up to 4000-4200 now.
    Geez, that's A LOT of calories. I couldn't eat that much. Today I only got 2,744 calories but, a whopping 279g of protein. I was impressed with myself and that was without my whey.

gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000) gamez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigBro
    Geez, that's A LOT of calories. I couldn't eat that much. Today I only got 2,744 calories but, a whopping 279g of protein. I was impressed with myself and that was without my whey.
    wow i wish i could get that much protien.
    United States Navy

Originally Posted by Colin8
    I don't actually KNOW what I am doing. I am a long distance runner, so I need to stay kind of small, but I am looking to gain a little bit of upper body (bis, tris) muscle mass. So I guess I am very slowly bulking, in order to keep up my endurance.
    I would put that more so under maintaining. I like maintaining more than anything, you don't put on extra bodyfat and you don't have to cut your calories.

Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How on earth did you get 279g of protein WITHOUT whey?! That is awesome man.

Post Eggs!

How on earth did you get 279g of protein WITHOUT whey?! That is awesome man.
    I got a deal at the grocery store. 10 18packs of large eggs for $10. I only had 7 days to eat 180 eggs. So, the eggs made up a large part of it. I'm so sick of eggs now. LOL

Haha, very nice. I had a few eggs the other day. I just don't like spending the time making them, I am not very good in the kitchen. The extent of my cooking is usually cereal or oatmeal. Speaking of which, my oatmeal is ready!

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cutting (sig). the sig helps, or at least a log. the progress feels more focused
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Originally Posted by jehst
    cutting (sig). the sig helps, or at least a log. the progress feels more focused
    Good progress.

Haha, very nice. I had a few eggs the other day. I just don't like spending the time making them, I am not very good in the kitchen. The extent of my cooking is usually cereal or oatmeal. Speaking of which, my oatmeal is ready!
    Oh, eggs are a pain in the a** to prepare when you don't eat the yolk.

concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000) concept is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bulking with 4000+ calories.
    "If you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago"

ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

Whoa! trust me, you do not need that much protein! don't overload yourself with protein, your only wasting your money....you'll get the same results by intaking a gram of protein to the pound (your weight).
    (((SomE aRe WarrioRs)))
    While Some are Just gettinG by....
    which one are u????

Ht: 5'6
    Wt: 190
    Body Fat 6%
    Best Bench: 330
    Best Squat: 405
    Leg press: 600

#1 workout in the world: Coach Staleys EDT!!!!

Originally Posted by concept
    Bulking with 4000+ calories.
    Keep in touch with how it goes.

Post Can't Waste Fresh Eggs

Originally Posted by ErforceMan
    Whoa! trust me, you do not need that much protein! don't overload yourself with protein, your only wasting your money....you'll get the same results by intaking a gram of protein to the pound (your weight).
    LOL. It doesn't hurt if you burn it off. Plus, like I said, I had to eat those eggs........don't want them to go to waste.

ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ErforceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cutting

I'm cutting up myself, taking in fish oil, flaxseed oil, NO-Xplode, and cardio cardio cardios!!!! My goal is to be totally ripped by august doing the EDT training!
    (((SomE aRe WarrioRs)))
    which one are u????

Body Fat 6%

Oh, eggs are a pain in the a** to prepare when you don't eat the yolk.
    You don't eat the yolk? How do you do it then? I had 2 eggs the other day with the yolk, and it seemed like nothing. How many yolkless eggs do you eat before it feels like you actually ate something?

You don't eat the yolk? How do you do it then? I had 2 eggs the other day with the yolk, and it seemed like nothing. How many yolkless eggs do you eat before it feels like you actually ate something?
    Yolks are too high in cholesterol........scary.

Originally Posted by ErforceMan
    I'm cutting up myself, taking in fish oil, flaxseed oil, NO-Xplode, and cardio cardio cardios!!!! My goal is to be totally ripped by august doing the EDT training!
    I gotta give your an online high five for using NO-Xplode. That stuff is great!

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good progress.
    thanks..heres a pic (bad, i know) of me at around 238. i don't know how long i'll cut till..maybe 200 then clean bulk back to 220
    Attached Images
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woody1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bulking since beginning of April, started at 172 today im at 192. Dont count my intakes but I know im having a hell of a lot of carbs and protein. I probs should start counting... Wanna be 210 by Oct-Nov

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    279 grams of protein... too bad about 80 grams of that turned into fat or ****.

Good job, and if you keep it up, you'll **** your liver up.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Adam444
    279 grams of protein... too bad about 80 grams of that turned into fat or ****.

Good job, and if you keep it up, you'll **** your liver up.
    Hey man, thanks for the extremely possitive response. Keeping in mind they were eggs which indicates that about %60 of that came before noon. So, I would assume it was all burnt off with my cardio and workout later on. Oh....and with 7% bodyfat I'm not to worried at this point about bodyfat.
    Last edited by BigBro; 05-19-2005 at 07:44 PM.

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im cutting to a mere 98 lbs. so then I can eat my own hand!

Originally Posted by kingarty
    im cutting to a mere 98 lbs. so then I can eat my own hand!
    LOL. Have fun with that.

Cool

Right Back at ya! NO-Xplode has me WiRed during my workouts!
    (((SomE aRe WarrioRs)))
    which one are u????

Body Fat 6%

Right Back at ya! NO-Xplode has me WiRed during my workouts!
    (((SomE aRe WarrioRs)))
    which one are u????

Body Fat 6%

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well its winter down under so I'm currently bulking.