armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry off the palumbo diet

For the past week, i managed to fall off the palumbo diet cheating and eating junk food after being 2 months on it with pretty good results.

About how long would it take to get me back into ketosis and where i was a week ago?
    doesn't watch t.v.

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha View Post
    For the past week, i managed to fall off the palumbo diet cheating and eating junk food after being 2 months on it with pretty good results.

About how long would it take to get me back into ketosis and where i was a week ago?
    I think the answer would vary depending on the person but doesn't it usually take 2-3 days? Maybe a bit longer if you're full of junk...lol

breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10) breaktheground is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha View Post

If you've fallen off, then this diet probably isn't for you. Diets shouldn't be looked at as a pain in the a** or a wagon that you fall from.

It should simply be looked at as controlled eating. In my opinion, lose the KETO crap and simple eat below maintenance and increase caloric expenditure (cardio and HEAVY lifting).

All you need.

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    were you having your weekly cheat meal? if you were having them as you were supposed to, then there would have not been the need to cheat throughout the week.

Dave insists on have one after 14 days of being on the diet to rev ya metabolism up and stabilize glycogen and insuline.

I am on week 4 and so far so good. Lost almost 4% bf in 3.5 weeks with a cheat meal every saturday night.

If stating again, it could anywhere from 3-4 days to 1 week to reach ketosis again. everyone ids different though.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!