Page 97 of 116 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 3464
    Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    Are you saying that if you keep getting negged you're gonna try to shut this thread down?

That would be some epic *******ry right there.
    Don't get mad at me, obviously no one else cares about this thread.

skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skim_brad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know why but I always pictured the course leader as a guy. Anyway reps Usman atleast she got the warning.
    Was she wet? Was she dry? Did she laugh? Did she cry?

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Scrote View Post
    Don't get mad at me, obviously no one else cares about this thread.
    Scrote pls go.

I haven't negged you, but ask that if you don't care about whats happening here then disregard this thread. Nobody cares what you think about it.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    reps: 84

Uh ohhssss

79, moron.

Anyone else get an empty threat from this scrotum kid?

He negged me and said "we'll see who get's the last laugh, *******."

^HA!!!!!

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Usman_08 View Post
    *UPDATE*

- In the time that i was waiting to be taken to court by X's father one of the girls on the course was having a house party. She invited literally everyone from all the 4 years. I went as her house mate is a friend of mine, X also turned up and so did Matt who bought along his sister (weird i know lol)

- X arrived already stupidly drunk and was being generally obnoxious. I remember her breaking a lamp in the lounge by accident and then not offering to help tidy the glass shards. This was quite early on. She always has a very arrogant demeanour but when she is drunk she is much worse, she saw me and gave me a smug smile but just ignored me after that. I saw her talking to Matt's sister later on which i thought was strange but didn't pay it any attention. I'd find out what she had been soon.

- Towards the end of the night something happened in the kitchen. I was going to get a drink and walked in to see X and another girl screaming in each others face. They were both dragged apart and X started laughing at the other girl. She soon went home as people attitudes towards her had turned sour.

- The next Monday at uni i overheard X talking to some of my class mates in the common room. I heard Matt's name mentioned but she started talking about something else when she saw me. I got a text from Matt that night saying his sister had told him what X had been saying to her about Matt. Most of the things she had said were either completely untrue, or grossly exaggerated. She portrayed herself as a victim and had been telling his sister that me and matt had ganged up on her and were intimidating her in the house. She told his sister that Matt had stole money from X's room. His sister just listened and then went and told Matt. That is why he wrote the ******** message
    Was this at the place you shared? Should have protested to the landlord (and police) to have her removed.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *Update*

- As i mentioned earlier in the thread i felt my Course Leader behaved unprofessionally with regards to the situation between me and X. I say this mainly due to the fact that after the incident, when staff at my university were aware of what had happened, she was talking to X and her father in X's bedroom in confidence. Someone's bedroom is hardly a formal place of meeting and i felt that it showed bias and was concerned about what was being said as it was obviously about myself. What made it worse was the fact that this "meeting" took place when X and her father thought i had left the house and gone back up North to see my parents. I woke to see X's fathers porsche in the drive and also my course leaders car. X's father was shocked when he saw me in the kitchen and i made a point if dropping my course leaders name into the conversation to let him know i was aware of what was going on.

- I was not sure of the best action to take as i didn't want to make things more difficult for myself by complaining to another member of staff at uni, and it obviously wasn't an issue for the police to deal with. I decided to refer the matter to a body called the O.I.A who deal independently with any complaints from students in the U.K.

- The O.I.A took a statement from me with the help of my lawyer and then later interviewed and took a statement from my course leader as well as X's dad. It was then that my course leader, after being made aware of this thread, probably by X's father also put in a complaint against me. She claimed that the thread was misleading and insinuated that she had accepted a bribe. I never said this but i think it was picked up on by other miscers. I was told by my lawyer not to post in the thread until the issue was resolved. felt bad brahs. After the thread was analysed it was deemed that i myself did not state or imply that she had accepted a bribe and was not accountable for others opinions. My course leader wanted this thread closed and some kind of disciplinary action to be taken against me but this did not transpire. In fact she herself was warned for behaving in an inappropriate and "wholly unprofessional" manner. The senior staff at the uni who needed to know about this, e.g. the principle, were informed directly by the I.O.A.

- Although no further action was taken, which was fine by me, i think that it showed i was clearly in the right to other staff members and my class mates especially after X left and her dad was charged. She is still my course leader but i hardly see her in uni.
    What a nasty little bitch. If you're reading this you can go and fuck yourself, try doing your job properly for once instead of playing playground politics with psychopath whores.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    What a nasty little bitch. If you're reading this you can go and fuck yourself, try doing your job properly for once instead of playing playground politics with psychopath whores.
    strong this...

totally unprofessional. Having a little chin wag in your house with your attacker, really shows weakness of character and the ability to be swayed/convinced by peoples lies (as they have proven to be). Then the nerve to say you should face diciplinary action? i

In fact this is the part that angers me the most in the whole story. Shows you need to be wary of everyone in a situation like this, she should have been helping you but instead is trying to get you in trouble...
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/CamelJockey/

If you have an avi, gays are beating off to you. Congrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6G2e5rS0Q

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Someone make a marble statue for Usman. He's the true misc legend.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500)
    don't fuq with me

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your course leader is a BLOODY BLINT! She's a nutter that one, a prat. Sounds like a sh!te professor, and sounds like a trollop to me. Should have lost her job, and gotten raped by grotty chavs.

I googled "english insults."

Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    don't fuq with me
    negged on recharge, sad thing is you had to find those pictures before you could post them and you probably enjoyed looking at them.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have to say it's great to see that the law didn't fail Usman, who did no one any harm and was the victim of bullying by like 4-5 different people including those who were supposed to prevent it. Good Job English Dave Legal System Man.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.

Originally Posted by Ivan36 View Post
    negged on recharge, sad thing is you had to find those pictures before you could post them and you probably enjoyed looking at them.
    And you probably hit back on your browser so you could rub a quick one out into the trashcan, u fuqing dick riding *******.

oh hai

Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh hai
    heh, don't need to waste a neg on you anymore

HI.

I like incentive, thanks

Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Scrote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst rank)
    Workout log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117504591

"a good diarrhea is one of the best feelings in the world. All the sh*t just flowing out, you think "how much more could there be?", plenty more, plenty more my friend." - Ryan711

EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50) EseVato will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    Prosecution's opening argument: How can she slap?
    Funny ****

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    epic

got you on recharge btw
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YumadthoMod187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Negged Scrote. Will neg again on recharge. u mad *******? wouldn't be surprised if you were the course leader.

course leader can suck my nuts. stupid bish, I can say whatever the **** I want online and you can't do ****. u mad that all your colleagues think you are an unethical whore? u mad that you sucked off X's dad and he didn't even give you a tissue to wipe your face with?

yea u mad.

justice has been served bishes. eat up X and X's dad. you're next course leader kunt.

Originally Posted by YumadthoMod187 View Post
    Negged Scrote. Will neg again on recharge. u mad *******? wouldn't be surprised if you were the course leader.

course leader can suck my nuts. stupid bish, I can say whatever the **** I want online and you can't do ****. u mad that all your colleagues think you are an unethical whore? u mad that you sucked off X's dad and he didn't even give you a tissue to wipe your face with?

yea u mad. I'll party when you lose your job bish.
    If you live in England I wouldn't say that, she could get you for libel.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    If you live in England I wouldn't say that, she could get you for libel.
    Hows she gonna track him down?
    Ignore list: abdus

NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My course leader wanted this thread closed and some kind of disciplinary action to be taken against me
    LOL your course leader is one stupid BITCH

She is a thorough waste of human life

kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentrel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NRKF84 View Post
    LOL your course leader is one stupid BITCH

She is a thorough waste of human life
    I sense you're holding back your true feelings...

Operation discovery Amsterdammerr's Avatar
    Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Usman lol, you are living the life of a soap show lol, many girls would kill for something like that

GJDM
    Depressed Amsterdammerr is depressed :<
    Reps on sight: SteinIdar
    -MMC-

Thanks BumbleBuzz, I agree. You're a lowly piece of $hit if you neg my homeboy here.

Attached Images

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, in the hope that this thread will be used as evidence and the Judge and other *******s will read it...

Hey course leader, you're a CUNT

Hey father, you're a BITCH

Hey angry daughter, enjoy your life of amounting to absolutely nothing, slut.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks BumbleBuzz, I agree. You're a lowly piece of $hit if you neg my homeboy here.

[imghttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2759861&stc=1&d=128641 4330[/img]
    joooucy mod neg
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    Hows she gonna track him down?
    Good point, American company.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    X's dad is a little bitch, thinking he's a baller when he's got plenty of time to creep after his daughter hard. Hey *******, if you're reading this, COME AT ME
    Miscimus would be ashamed of all of you for crying over his death. He'd
    be hissing at you and probably flying at you to try to gouge out your
    eye. If he were here, he'd tell you straight up: "Acquire servants.
    Acquire oranges. Acquire women. **** yourself to death."