Closed Thread
Page 190 of 340 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,700 of 10171
    yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yup123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey ap, would it be alright to use the same weight for all three days for the curls and raise?

Armill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Emp1acur, Thanks for posting that. I'm upping my intake to another 500 calories. My LBM is about 40lbs more than yours while we're both eating roughly the same calories. All Pro's reply opened my eyes a bit more to my intake Honestly, the program is easy compared to trying to dial in on the calorie intake with the right foods. Thanks again. Hope we get this part figured out so we can keep moving forward.

Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yup123 View Post
    Hey ap, would it be alright to use the same weight for all three days for the curls and raise?

My wife uses the same weight for all 3 days for the curls and the calf raises. Also the same weight for bent over rows. but that is because she can't drop much less than the weight of the empty bar. Time will tell how it works. She's struggling with her bicep curls.
    "Political Correctness is the enemy of freedom and democracy and equality and truth and reason. If we are to preserve these things we must know Political Correctness and fight it."
    -LomaAlta

Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by warriorpryncess View Post
    Hi All Pro..I am really liking this program.
    I am on my second week ....well this Saturday (light day), I was told by 2 different trainers that my form was not right for the deadlifts and squats.
    On the deadlift...I keep bending my knees.
    On the squat...I am leaning forward too much.
    So should I just continue on without any weight on the bar and keep the reps or should I just go back to the very beginning. I can go lower in weight if I use dumbells on one of those body bars. It was also suggested that I go BACK to the smith machine which I don't want to do. I think I should just keep trying with no weight on the bar.
    Starting this Tuesday (week 3) (10 reps)
    I seem to be ok with everything else.
    I would like to know what you think I should do.

Hate to say it but get the Starting Strength DVD and you will see many of those problems corrected in the video. That's what my wife did and now she's still having some trouble but working on it. Seeing the form done correctly over and over again in the video has helped, she also has the book which helps.
    The DVD is $20 and IMO well worth it.
    Doing full squats correctly is important. Here is a link in case you want to check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/Starting-Stren...5038027&sr=1-1
    "Political Correctness is the enemy of freedom and democracy and equality and truth and reason. If we are to preserve these things we must know Political Correctness and fight it."
    -LomaAlta

fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    currently on 2nd week of 2nd cycle and I'll give a piece of advice for who is undecided about doing all pro's or rippetoe's:

I've done 5 months of Rippetoe's and as I'm doing all pro's right now I only wish I had started with All pro's right from the beginning instead of going with the BS that a beginner should do rippetoe's no matter what. In 1 month and a half I'm seeing my body change and my muscles grow like I didn't see on almost 6 months of rippetoe's.

Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Will adding pullups to each workout Heavy/Med/Light be a bad thing?

I really like them.

bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighamsterneck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sometimes I run into the problem of no barbells available. When using a dumb-bell to replace the barbell weight, do I just split the weight of the barbell by 2?

So if I am bench pressing 140 lbs on the barbell flat bench, as a replacement, do i use 70 lb dumb bells?

Scrubbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scrubbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scrubbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scrubbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scrubbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It kind of removes the purpose of the built in deload if you use the same weight for all three days.

bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000) bigjet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok so I had my first workout yesterday. Today, I'm completely dead. There is no way I'd be able do tomorrow's workout if it wasn't for the deload.

Jabba03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting this program on Monday but just want to clear up a few things:

On my light day with my warmups, the weight can sometimes drop below the weight of the bar, of course this will be extremly easy for me so i was wondering do i just use the weight of the bar, or should i put a bit of weight on the bar also so i actually use my muscles during the warm up.

Also i was wondering if any of these exercises hit the serratus anterior, and if not what exercises do??

And i think i read somewhere that it is acceptable to add in Pull Ups on the light day?
    Wondering whether do do all 4 sets of these or just stick to 3 sets of failure?

Help would be greatly appreciated so i can kick this program off =D

thanks very much!

gal313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im gon'a try this workout. After gaining str but not vol from SS, I was tending to the classic A-B split workout, but now after seeing this one, must give it a try.

just few questions before starting it:
    1) I'm a soldier [fighter] as a main occupation, and I do a little boxing [1-3 times a week] for about 20-60 minutes which includes runing and sometimes sprinting too, and of course punching the sack. I do the boxing training personally in a room, currently as a soldier I cant get into an officialy boxing club.
    Anyway, as a soldier+boxing training, I use to walk a lot with gear on me, somtimes even run with it, and i have the massive[or not?] cardio boxing training which I run there too. Is this workout program can fit me? I do have the time to go 3 times a week to the gym [at base] and even more.

2) I love the 7 exercises where given in this program. Is it matter the order of the exercises? for ex: stiff-leg DL can come before the squat, or MP before BP etc? or must it have a specific order?

3) Lets say I fail the HEAVY DAY with 10 reps. I stiil continiu on the MID DAY with the same weight-10% ?

4) By this program, you add 10% more weight every 6 weeks. If I bench now 25 Kg, it means i'll add 2.5 Kg 6 weeks later. Later on, as things go further, I will reach the 50 Kg bench, which from that point i'll add 5 Kg every 6 weeks. This isn't logic to me, couse it suppose to get tougher to add weight with time goes on.

5) And for last.. is there any replacement for the DL? just in case.. or should I say just for assurance ? :P

Thx a lot in advance, Gal!

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure, if you want both lifts to stall.

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jabba03 View Post
    Starting this program on Monday but just want to clear up a few things:

On my light day with my warmups, the weight can sometimes drop below the weight of the bar, of course this will be extremly easy for me so i was wondering do i just use the weight of the bar, or should i put a bit of weight on the bar also so i actually use my muscles during the warm up.

Also i was wondering if any of these exercises hit the serratus anterior, and if not what exercises do??

And i think i read somewhere that it is acceptable to add in Pull Ups on the light day?
    Wondering whether do do all 4 sets of these or just stick to 3 sets of failure?

Help would be greatly appreciated so i can kick this program off =D

thanks very much!
    1) Try to avoid training to failure.
    2) For something like pull ups or any other body weight exercise choose a rep target and vary it from work out to work out and week to week. You'll avoid a lot of problems that way.
    3) Both presses and the rows.
    4) Don't add anything until you've run a cycle or 2.

DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by warriorpryncess View Post

Hi...I am doing this program and keto also. I like it because I really want to learn these basic moves and do them properly. This is only my third week, but I feel stronger. So I hope you are successful with your program.
    I also like keto because I am not as hungry as I used to be when I was dieting at low fat with low calories. I have been doing it about 2 months and I have not lost much, but it appears that my lovehandles may be shrinking. Some days I look the same, then some I look slightly smaller. I only want to lose maybe another 2 inches in waist and I will be happy...lol
    So good luck!

Thanks! Good luck with yours, too.
    Last edited by DomUK89; 09-21-2010 at 11:37 AM.
    Dom's Keto Log + All Pro's Beginner's Routine

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127703403

Originally Posted by gal313 View Post
    Im gon'a try this workout. After gaining str but not vol from SS, I was tending to the classic A-B split workout, but now after seeing this one, must give it a try.

just few questions before starting it:
    1) I'm a soldier [fighter] as a main occupation, and I do a little boxing [1-3 times a week] for about 20-60 minutes which includes runing and sometimes sprinting too, and of course punching the sack. I do the boxing training personally in a room, currently as a soldier I cant get into an officialy boxing club.
    Anyway, as a soldier+boxing training, I use to walk a lot with gear on me, somtimes even run with it, and i have the massive[or not?] cardio boxing training which I run there too. Is this workout program can fit me? I do have the time to go 3 times a week to the gym [at base] and even more.

2) I love the 7 exercises where given in this program. Is it matter the order of the exercises? for ex: stiff-leg DL can come before the squat, or MP before BP etc? or must it have a specific order?

3) Lets say I fail the HEAVY DAY with 10 reps. I stiil continiu on the MID DAY with the same weight-10% ?

4) By this program, you add 10% more weight every 6 weeks. If I bench now 25 Kg, it means i'll add 2.5 Kg 6 weeks later. Later on, as things go further, I will reach the 50 Kg bench, which from that point i'll add 5 Kg every 6 weeks. This isn't logic to me, couse it suppose to get tougher to add weight with time goes on.

5) And for last.. is there any replacement for the DL? just in case.. or should I say just for assurance ? :P

Thx a lot in advance, Gal!
    1) With all of the cardio that you're doing any weight training is going to be tough. Starr's 5x5 would probably be a better choice.
    2)The first 4 exercises must be done first.
    3)If you start the program with your 10 rep max weight for each exercise you won't have a problem for a while.
    4)It will take more 5 week cycles to complete all of the reps as you get stronger.
    5) STIFF LEG DEAD LIFTS. The replacement would be reverse hypers and leg curls.

Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    Sure, if you want both lifts to stall.
    Ok so how do you go less than the weight of an unloaded bar?
    My wife substitutes Dumbbells where she can, but for some stuff she has to use a barbell. The lowest the EZ curl bar can weigh is like 22.7 lbs.
    They might have lighter bars out there but I really don't want to buy more bars.
    So, what is the answer?
    Thanks, great program!
    -LomaAlta

RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) RATyson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am on week 5 of the first cycle. And the gains that I have made since day 1 are great!

Getting ready to move up 10% on all but overhead press and curls... but I think I may have started a bit heavy on them anyway.
    Each heavy day was really tough getting that last rep for each of these. Finally, for this 12 rep cycle, it caught up.
    On the overhead press, I was only able to get 10 reps on the 2nd work set.
    On the curl, I was only able to get 11 reps (and that was a struggle) on the 2nd work set.

So these two will be started over at 8 rep sets... BUT Everything else goes UP!! WOOT!

Thanks again All Pro!! And all the others who have answered questions here.
    3 Days, 60 Miles.
    A journey to help others

In Memory of Anne Tyson (grandma), and Maryanne Tyson (Mom)
    In honor of Patti Tyson (Sister), Melissa Tyson (Wife)

My contributor site -> the3day.org/goto/russ_tyson

koruptified has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently in ROTC through my university and it requires that we do physical training at 6:30am Mon, Wed, and Fri. I know that generally you aren't supposed to work too hard in order to avoid overtraining, but will this impact me? Should I edit when I work out or can I stick with the same days and make good progress? Also, if I'm planning on doing a lot of running, will eating more take care of it or should I still be toning the running down? I just want to keep making progress.

Originally Posted by koruptified View Post
    I am currently in ROTC through my university and it requires that we do physical training at 6:30am Mon, Wed, and Fri. I know that generally you aren't supposed to work too hard in order to avoid overtraining, but will this impact me? Should I edit when I work out or can I stick with the same days and make good progress? Also, if I'm planning on doing a lot of running, will eating more take care of it or should I still be toning the running down? I just want to keep making progress.
    You can try it. If it's to much you'll know. You'll feel like crap 24/7.

You can try it. If it's to much you'll know. You'll feel like crap 24/7.
    If it's too much then what changes should I make?

Originally Posted by koruptified View Post
    If it's too much then what changes should I make?
    Because of everything else that you've got going on the first thing I would do is to reduce the weight training to twice per week but do both work outs heavy. If that doesn't work I would try to find other things that I could reduce. Also diet, rest and sleep will be critical. 1 little screw up and you'll be screwed because you're running right on the ragged edge..

Registered User velveteenrabbit's Avatar
    velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velveteenrabbit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My first suggestion is, if you're playing a sport GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD!
    Go here http://www.wackyhq.com/madcow5x5/geo...Linear_5x5.htm
    If you still have questions post them on the board or PM me.
    ok, this is where I am now. I've done 4 cycles with yours. Now I need to get ready for ski season. but I also want to drop some fat, and what I've read is that a 5x5 is too much for that, it would be better to do a 3x5. and I'm not sure I'm really intermediate enough for the 5x5 you linked to. would this be good- the Practical Programming Novice Program from the starting strength wiki http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...rting_Strength?

but... I read an article by tom venuto that says that 6-8 reps is the best for increasing both strength and size. I want both. suggestions?

JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKnockawitz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So check it out. I finished my first cycle on this program and I don't know if it's pointless to start another because I stalled on most of my lifts by week 5 heavy day, the only lifts I'll be able to up the weight are, Rows, SLDL, and Calf Raises but I don't have correct weight plates to up my Calf Raises. I also advanced on Squats (190 lbs), but I really don't see myself Squatting 205 12 times or even 9 or 10 for that matter, would I still up the weight for Squats? I like the program and would like to do another cycle, pointless or not?

Also, about diet, I have stalled quite a bit on growing due to eating 3500 cals for a pretty long time, I think my body's adjusted. So I was thinking about upping it straight to 4000 cals for the 5 weeks in hopes of gaining 5 pounds, and idc if 1 or 2 lbs is fat Considering I'm starting cutting right after the second cycle. Give me your thoughts.

kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kabobs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RATyson View Post
    I am on week 5 of the first cycle. And the gains that I have made since day 1 are great!

Getting ready to move up 10% on all but overhead press and curls... but I think I may have started a bit heavy on them anyway.
    Each heavy day was really tough getting that last rep for each of these. Finally, for this 12 rep cycle, it caught up.
    On the overhead press, I was only able to get 10 reps on the 2nd work set.
    On the curl, I was only able to get 11 reps (and that was a struggle) on the 2nd work set.

So these two will be started over at 8 rep sets... BUT Everything else goes UP!! WOOT!

Thanks again All Pro!! And all the others who have answered questions here.
    i failed only those 2 things my first time as well. i just hav no energy for biceps after everything else

sexy muscles @ 41 warriorpryncess's Avatar
    warriorpryncess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) warriorpryncess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) warriorpryncess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) warriorpryncess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) warriorpryncess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Same weight all the way

STIFF LEG DEAD LIFTS! And the name is erroneous. You will have a slight bend at the knees. For squats, I use a wide stance. It takes a lot of practice to get them right. You can practice them everyday with a broom stick or an empty bar. Find a spot on the wall to focus on and keep your head straight and level. Don't look up and don't look down.
    Thanks for your advice. I did my heavy routine today using just the bar. I kept the rep range at 10 which is where I am supposed to be.

minchoi7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minchoi7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minchoi7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello all pro. First of all, I would like to thank you dearly for sharing with us your beginner's routine and answering many questions, even till now.

I have been following your routine, for about 3 months now and I went from a 6'1, 250lbs fatty/weak guy to 215 lbs less fat/less weak! lol I am still very weak compared to a normal/fit guy at my weight but until I drop to about 190, I am still focusing on calorie deficit rather than muscle growth.

But since I was a VERY much beginner, and even though I have been on calorie deficit the whole time, muscles are showing up on my forearm, biceps, chest, and back that I believed to be non-existent. All thanks to you! I am a BIG believer and follower of whole-body-workout-routines now!

Anyway, I have some questions I would like to ask you.

I am noticing that on the 10 or 11 rep weeks, I fail to do the full reps on Military, Barbell Row, and SLDL. In your original post, you told us how to go about failing to do full reps on the 12 rep week.

But if I am failing to do 10 reps on the heavy day, how can I adjust this? Do I just go through with the same weight with 11 rep and 12 rep weeks and do much as I can..and then when I begin again on the 8 rep week, I just use the same weights for those exercises that I failed to do 10 reps?

So let me show you an example of what I have been doing

10-rep Week, heavy day:
    Sqauats 200lbs: successful 10 reps
    Military 100lbs: only 9 reps for both working sets

11-rep Week, heavy day:
    Squats 200lbs: success
    Military 100lbs: do as much as I can

12-rep Week, heavy day:
    Squats 200lbs: success
    Military 100lbs: do as much as I can
    -
    -
    -
    New cycle
    -
    -
    -
    8-rep Week, heavy day.
    Squats: 220lbs
    Military: still 100 lbs

Is this the way to go about it?

Thanks for your reply!
    Last edited by minchoi7; 09-21-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Because of everything else that you've got going on the first thing I would do is to reduce the weight training to twice per week but do both work outs heavy. If that doesn't work I would try to find other things that I could reduce. Also diet, rest and sleep will be critical. 1 little screw up and you'll be screwed because you're running right on the ragged edge..
    Thanks!

I just have a couple more questions to perfect this.

If I am able to stick with Mon-Wed-Fri, should I do my workout as close to my PT session as possible? Or should I try to spread it out over 6-8 hours?

Also, if I start doing two heavy days would it be best to do my heavy days on Mon-Thurs or Mon-Fri? I would assume Mon-Fri so that I am still training on the same days and leaving Thurs as a rest day.

DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRA8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

looks good

Im not trying to pretend what im talking about here, BUT I have been working out A LOT for about 2 months now, seeing some gains with my current workout, thinking about switching to this workout, but it just seems a little deficient in the medial deltoid area, I have attached a pic of myself. im 6' 2",183 lbs 12%body fat

do you guys think I should be doing more of an intermediate workout? or am I still at the level where a basic workout like this would be the most efficient. Thanks 4 the input!
    Attached Images

DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DomUK89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by minchoi7 View Post

I have been following your routine, for about 3 months now and I went from a 6'1, 250lbs fatty/weak guy to 215 lbs less fat/less weak! lol I am still very weak compared to a normal/fit guy at my weight but until I drop to about 190, I am still focusing on calorie deficit rather than muscle growth.
    Good work mate!

If you're looking to lose weight at the minute - check out Ketosis (there's a forum for it in the Nutrition Section).

Great for losing weight, and with the CKD variant, you can still maintain and even gain muscle.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=36497

That thread is great for some initial reading.
    Dom's Keto Log + All Pro's Beginner's Routine

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127703403

Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100) Masi23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Is that an updated pic in your avi?
    Actually no, come to think of it, i will take one after this cycle

p.s. Mildly sore yesterday and still struggling with Overhead presses.

Closed Thread
Page 190 of 340 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast