Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100) Grimbeard is not very well liked. (-100)
    To put it plainly Euros>Asians

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Grimbeard View Post
    To put it plainly Euros>Asians
    aw...

Coach Dickenballs Ratfacedkilla's Avatar
    Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratfacedkilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fine whatever, I too have to admit that when I moved to toronto for school I wanted to bang asian women...and didnt succeed.
    "Such is the power of testosterone. Such is the power of sexuality." - some random hilarious troll

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh my god

I am feeling a strong amount of blood rushing into my penis

I think I have contracted yellow fever
    MAGA

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Vagitarian View Post
    oh my god

I am feeling a strong amount of blood rushing into my penis

I think I have contracted yellow fever
    lulz

ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    asian chicks are overrated. Honestly they are the same as any other ethnicity.
    multi, krill oil. beetroot, l-carnitine

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ApG View Post
    asian chicks are overrated. Honestly they are the same as any other ethnicity.
    Theyre not.
    The show must go on

FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

obviously

smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smeslowes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    asian b4 plastic surgery

mined blowne

score minus 5/10

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yum
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

Registered User InSearchOfTruth's Avatar
    InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gotta thing for knives from the scott pilgrim movie.

how he falls for the herion addict looking ramona in the movie is beyond me. bad casting for the ramona chick.
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---
    -★-★- No Fap Crew -★-★-

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InSearchOfTruth View Post
    gotta thing for knives from the scott pilgrim movie.

how he falls for the herion addict looking ramona in the movie is beyond me. bad casting for the ramona chick.
    I love Asians but didn't think knives was all that hot, cute maybe but not very attractive for me. Ramona was ok I suppose. I did like Knives' friend though hehe. "Envy" was pretty hot too, and that's saying something.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    Ive had dat dere asian fever since Im born, serious.
    first gf ever was asian, followed by 3 asians, 1 white, then 2 asians again

Ironically enough the white girl was the sh!ttiest gf of em all.
    yeah white gf's suck

fuk white girlfriends

CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50)

haha

you guys like asians? better come visit hawaii. we got da ladies down here.

Me and My Girlfriend

Never Half Ass It

LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CaseyKono View Post
    you guys like asians? better come visit hawaii. we got da ladies down here.

Me and My Girlfriend

You hawaiian brah?
    I rape back
    If I don't rape back, I'm on recharge
    <;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,>

Life is too short to spent being angry. Have some beer, fcuk some bitches, and enjoy life.

LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000)

LOOOOOLL I KNOW THE GIRL ON THE LEFT!!!!
    I rape back
    If I don't rape back, I'm on recharge
    <;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,>

Life is too short to spent being angry. Have some beer, fcuk some bitches, and enjoy life.

CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaseyKono will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LawlKing View Post
    You hawaiian brah?
    yawps. Hawaiian, Japanese, Filipino to be exact.
    Never Half Ass It

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaseyKono View Post
    yawps. Hawaiian, Japanese, Filipino to be exact.
    Was gonna say flip also (no hate) Hawaiian brah here, waimanalo beach.
    No lifting crew

Originally Posted by PrimeraRS View Post
    Was gonna say flip also (no hate) Hawaiian brah here, waimanalo beach.
    haha yawps. guarantee. 808 state straight rep it haha. and yes FOB filipinos are very distasteful down here huh. lol
    Never Half Ass It

ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brah's no love for dem Indonesians? After going to Bali, I think they're the hottest of 'em all

bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000) bennayboi is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I dont like asians. They remind me of japs too much. And japs and their culture are pure evil and insane.

Originally Posted by bennayboi View Post
    I dont like asians. They remind me of japs too much. And japs and their culture are pure evil and insane.
    But we do make some solid cars
    Never Half Ass It

Originally Posted by bennayboi View Post
    The Asia continent includes Japan.....

ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fever checking in!

ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for moar pix

Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whoever thinks Asians are easy, never had one.

The only time Asians are easy is when you try to get the poor ones with no US/Canadian citizenship. If they have it already, they don't give a rats ass about you. Unless they are the slut kind, but really Canadian girls are easier than Asians for sure.

Serious.

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SgSpartan View Post
    The Asia continent includes Japan.....
    No way! Japanese are...Asians?

None the less, never cared for "Westernized Asians", they just seem stuck up and full of themselves. I love me some FOBs. Even better if they're not even FOBs, but actually in their native countries.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LawlKing View Post

LOOOOOLL I KNOW THE GIRL ON THE LEFT!!!!

Are you sure? cause someone told me they all look alike? hahaha...I been up for 5 hours and I seen 3 of the one on the right already...and Yes Asians are sexy but Filipino's are hotter...love there dark skin gggggRRRR

caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on loving them almond eyed, yellow skin beauties. Since, college and no plans on changing.
    Don't worry how others look focus on you and your goal. Workout for you and no one else.
    Team Heath 2013-Future of Bodybuilding
    <++Positive Crew++>
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Originally Posted by GymRat128 View Post
    Are you sure? cause someone told me they all look alike? hahaha...I been up for 5 hours and I seen 3 of the one on the right already...and Yes Asians are sexy but Filipino's are hotter...love there dark skin gggggRRRR
    Filipinos are asian...
    Never Half Ass It