lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need help!!!Cant shake these hips :(

I would like your feed back Im trying to get rid of my love handles and I really dont know the way I should start out...What I have been doing is walk-in and walk-in...Is there any other way I could make this go a little faster? Thank you for helping ....I would like a work out that I could do at home and fit it in my work history.. Thanks guys...

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lemaster09 View Post
    I would like your feed back Im trying to get rid of my love handles and I really dont know the way I should start out...What I have been doing is walk-in and walk-in...Is there any other way I could make this go a little faster? Thank you for helping ....I would like a work out that I could do at home and fit it in my work history.. Thanks guys...
    How's the diet?

This is key to whole process.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lemaster09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    How's the diet?

This is key to whole process.
    ......I became a veggie person..I try not to eat over 1000 Cals. Everyday I wake up and I walk and walk on my treadmill,I do sit ups..thats pretty much it..

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is a walk-in? Is that a special kind of walking?

I recommend you check out the sticky on Calculating Calories and Macros in the Female Nutrition section.
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    What is a walk-in? Is that a special kind of walking?

I recommend you check out the sticky on Calculating Calories and Macros in the Female Nutrition section.
    hehehe...thats me pretty much walking myself to death..lol....

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    ......I became a veggie person..I try not to eat over 1000 Cals. Everyday I wake up and I walk and walk on my treadmill,I do sit ups..thats pretty much it..
    Those calories are too low and you'll stall out before you make any real progress. You need more then veggies. Get a healthy balance of protein, carbs and healthy fats with all your meals.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Those calories are too low and you'll stall out before you make any real progress. You need more then veggies. Get a healthy balance of protein, carbs and healthy fats with all your meals.
    thank you i do take protein drinks i guess i should of added that in there 2

hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe instead of the protein drinks try nuts....they are a good source of protein and fat. Also 1000 calories is extremely low...especially at your weight...your body is going to end up storing fat instead of shedding it. As far as exercises go...do some planks, hyperextensions....get a medicine ball and you can do some twists with those...there are better and more ab exercises to do besides crunches. What about soy burgers? They have some pretty good protein.
    Push it to the limit!!!!

Favorite saying - GO GET IT!

I am a "beastess" - thanks Brian!!!

12-11-10 first powerlifting meet
    314.16/187/341 - 843 lbs total raw!

3-26-11 USPA state championship
    314.16/198.7/352 - 865lbs total raw - best female raw lifter (Open division)

On to nationals!!!

mav_grl15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by hmotb555 View Post
    Maybe instead of the protein drinks try nuts....they are a good source of protein and fat. Also 1000 calories is extremely low...especially at your weight...your body is going to end up storing fat instead of shedding it. As far as exercises go...do some planks, hyperextensions....get a medicine ball and you can do some twists with those...there are better and more ab exercises to do besides crunches. What about soy burgers? They have some pretty good protein.
    Yes yes yes! coming from a former "veggie person" theres a lot of ways to get protein in your diet, especially if your lacto-ovo (eat eggs, dairy) Veggie burgers, almonds, cottage cheese, chickpeas, lentils, tofu, and cheese!
    also i did the whole, under 1000 cal thing before and my body held on to fat like no tomorrow. your body thinks that since it is only getting a minimal amount of food energy it must store as much as it can as fat to save for energy later. now i eat about 2,000 cal a day and have shed 10 lbs!

keep on sweating ladies!
    -bree

In with the big boys now wee_chi's Avatar
    wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wee_chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed with the above posters you're cals are way too low, espec for you're stats. You don't want to drop weight too quickly - the quicker it drops the quicker it goes back on. Go to the nutrion stickies for more thorough info.

As a former veggie myself, make sure you're getting your B12 in there as i's hard to find in a veggie diet, a glass of Ribena (or similar) or a supplement will defo help you as it'e essential for cell production and to help prevent anaemia. x
    [ Insert random song lyric / inspirational quote / witty remark here ]

You were cute till you 'forgot' to re-stack your weights :(

royie2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I worked my obliques with a broom stick.

Hey,
    You could try working your obliques with a broom stick. It worked for me at the Gym. I just sat straight on a bench and took a weight bar across my shoulders, you know holding it like if it was a cross. Then you twist to each side right and left while you sit or stand up until you feel a streachy burnin feeling. I do about 100. Maybe that could help?

Originally Posted by hmotb555 View Post
    Thank you...this friday i will go and get that ball..I will try eating nuts..

hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you're welcome...yeah with the medicine ball you can do a variety of core strengthening activities....and almonds are good nuts to try...I heard walnuts and cashews are good too, but I don't like them lol....good luck to you!
    Push it to the limit!!!!

Favorite saying - GO GET IT!

I am a "beastess" - thanks Brian!!!

12-11-10 first powerlifting meet
    314.16/187/341 - 843 lbs total raw!

3-26-11 USPA state championship
    314.16/198.7/352 - 865lbs total raw - best female raw lifter (Open division)

On to nationals!!!

pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definetely add more calories! I used to do the low cal diet and couldn't lose weight to save my life. Now I eat about 8 times a day (every 2 hours) and the lbs come right off. I only eat seafood and was primarily vegetarian for a long time. Try Quorn products. They are 100% vegan and actually taste good my husband will actually eat them and he is so against any fake "meats". Nuts, tofu and seitan are other sources of proteins that are good as well. Good luck!

Wink

Originally Posted by pyxis804 View Post
    Definetely add more calories! I used to do the low cal diet and couldn't lose weight to save my life. Now I eat about 8 times a day (every 2 hours) and the lbs come right off. I only eat seafood and was primarily vegetarian for a long time. Try Quorn products. They are 100% vegan and actually taste good my husband will actually eat them and he is so against any fake "meats". Nuts, tofu and seitan are other sources of proteins that are good as well. Good luck!
    To everyone Thank you I will try everything you guys have told me..the best thing about everything I work at subway and we carry crab and tuna...the only seafood we have..i try to stay away from the bread...if I eat any bread I eat a mini sub that is 4in..lol...THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pe524 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hehehe...thats me pretty much walking myself to death..lol....
    Walking only benefits you only WHILE you're walking. RUN FOREST RUN! and it will help boost your metabolism! Heck if you can even jog/run it is sooooo much better than walking. I work out in my apartment's gym and I just shake my head at the speed walkers and cardio bunnies (girls AND guys) because they think just because they spend 1.5hr in the gym speed walking vs me running 30 mins, they're getting so much more but they're not. It's all about guality time not quantity time so make the best of your time and heck, even free up more time for your self by running a little just so you can head out with the girls to a movie or something.
    Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

Originally Posted by pe524 View Post
    Walking only benefits you only WHILE you're walking. RUN FOREST RUN! and it will help boost your metabolism! Heck if you can even jog/run it is sooooo much better than walking. I work out in my apartment's gym and I just shake my head at the speed walkers and cardio bunnies (girls AND guys) because they think just because they spend 1.5hr in the gym speed walking vs me running 30 mins, they're getting so much more but they're not. It's all about guality time not quantity time so make the best of your time and heck, even free up more time for your self by running a little just so you can head out with the girls to a movie or something.

Well that's fine if you like to run. There are people who don't like to run and can get a solid cardio session done in 25-30 min doing something else. I haven't done cardio in over 2 yrs and have no problems getting lean with the right diet and a solid weight training program. This is way more important to me then any form of cardio...

There are no "best" training programs and "best" forms of cardio. The ones that work "best" are the ones you stay consistent with.

If the diets off...it's not going to matter what you do.