Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by REPS-Forum-Rep View Post
    ^^ Nice on TangoandCash!

Other people have been noticing that other companies have left or were asked to leave. I don't know the other individual companies issues, but as far as BB.com is concerned I would think that they would want the business. After all, SD is unique in that who else sells no bull supps at great prices and has Independent Testing to verify quality for each lot? I do not know of any other American or Canadian company, but please correct me if I am wrong.
    its because of cheap supplements obviously

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ Nice on TangoandCash!

Other people have been noticing that other companies have left or were asked to leave. I don't know the other individual companies issues, but as far as BB.com is concerned I would think that they would want the business. After all, SD is unique in that who else sells no bull supps at great prices and has Independent Testing to verify quality for each lot? I do not know of any other American or Canadian company, but please correct me if I am wrong.
    I suspect this has something to do with it:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/higherpower.htm

chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    see above "cheap supplement" brand

Supplement Direct Rep REPS-Forum-Rep's Avatar
    REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    BB.com is a convenient one stop shop for me as many other companies/sites have issues shipping to Canada. But as brands get dropped, its something that many of us will have to re-evaluate. But for now, I may have to put in an SD only order to stock up on a couple of the supps I like.
    True, I remember when Eph could not be shipped to Canada but some cool supplement comp would still do it.

REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    Wow that sucks! SD is one of the few bulk product lines BB sells and the best deal for most of the products. I find this pretty disappointing. Guess I'll have to buy from somewhere else.
    Yea, not only the best deal but SD supplements were tested by an Independent Third Party Lab so you knew you were getting supplements that were pure.

Nice crab by the way, how many years of lifting do you have under your belt?

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sad to see you guys go big man! You will be missed for sure...looks like I'll be hitting up sd.com in the near future
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice crab by the way, how many years of lifting do you have under your belt?
    Thanks. That photo was taken in 2008 with ~2.75 years of lifting.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    Thanks. That photo was taken in 2008 with ~2.75 years of lifting.
    Wow, that is impressive! You probably played some kind of explosive sport when you were younger to help with the fast twitch muscle fiber development. Then again, you could have just been lucky and have great genetics, muscle bellies and a proper digestive system that can assimilate protein and carbs.
    Last edited by REPS-Forum-Rep; 04-18-2010 at 11:14 AM.

Registered User eddiegoodfellar's Avatar
    eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    REPS-Forum-Rep you guys still working on that multi?

You should also see if you can get some GPLC.
    Last edited by eddiegoodfellar; 04-18-2010 at 08:54 AM.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    REPS-Forum-Rep you guys still working on that multi?

You should also see if you can get some GPLC.
    I do not know the status on the multi, but I will check? As far as GPLC is concerned I have not heard anything, but it would be a nice addition. For your BW do you take 4-5 grams prior to lifting?

Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    its because of cheap supplements obviously
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    Yea, when you combine both why do they need Supplement Direct. If I remember correctly CS is an offshoot of Ultimate Nutrition and so they could not get rid of them and that leaves Supplement Direct to be droped. Just speculation, but it does seem to fit.

I know CS shows COA's but those are from the manufacturer and how many companies are going to say their products is not pure on their COA when they send it and HP does not show anything.

Does anyone care about having proof that their supplements are pure and lab out? I mean Consumer Lab has like a 50% failure rate among supplement companies.

UC San Diego Athletic Performance Nutrition Guide for their athletes found that out of 52 supplements 25% did not meet label claims. The following is what they had in the athletic news paper:

(A recent study tested 600 supplement products from around the world for substances that were not listed on the label and are banned by the NCAA, and United States Olympic Committee. 28% of the supplements tested in the United States had banned substances in them with no disclosure on the label. 14% of the supplements tested outside the United States had banned substances in them with no disclosure on the label.

There are two types of supplements, dietary supplements and performance enhancing supplements. Dietary supplements are designed to supplement your diet for the purpose of filling in any gaps that may exist from less than perfect nutrition. Performance enhancing supplements are designed by definition to enhance your athletic performance.

Regarding dietary supplements, you should always try and get all your vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat. However, it is a good idea to supplement with a multi-vitamin supplement to ensure you are getting all your required vitamins and minerals. Most major markets have a multi-vitamin brand for sale that are inexpensive and good. If you are between the ages of 18-24 you may considered supplementing extra calcium so that you get at least 1200-1500 mg of calcium per day. First, check to see if your diet fulfills that requirement, if not consider supplementing.

Regarding performance enhancing supplements meaning supplements that claim they can help you gain muscle, reduce fat, help you recover, etc. Since supplements are not regulated by the federal government the UC San Diego Athletic Performance Department does not condone the use of performance enhancing supplements. The UC San Diego Athletic Performance Department understands that are supplements out their that are safe and healthy and will help improve athletic performance, but finding them is not easy and in the process you could mistakenly take a supplement that is banned that could jeopardize your health and future opportunity in sport.

If you are considering taking any form of dietary or performance enhancing supplement, cross reference the ingredients with the website below and then make a copy of the ingredient label and have anyone on the Strength & Conditioning or Sports Medicine staff double check to make sure nothing in the supplement is banned)
    Last edited by REPS-Forum-Rep; 04-18-2010 at 07:00 PM.

Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wait.. is it just being dropped from bb.com or are u not going to be offering supps from ur site?

Cuase i sure as hell will continue buying ur bulk BCAAs and other goodies...

kinda upset now was a huge supporter of SD

Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny Cotta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kabs View Post
    wait.. is it just being dropped from bb.com or are u not going to be offering supps from ur site?

Cuase i sure as hell will continue buying ur bulk BCAAs and other goodies...

kinda upset now was a huge supporter of SD
    Supplement Direct products will still be available on our site, you can still get your goodies there...and even better you can get bigger sizes of those goodies
    Supplement Direct -"Guaranteed Quality backed by independent 3rd party laboratory analysis on a batch to batch basis"
    www.supplementdirect.com

Supplement Police -"Keeping companies honest, and the industry respected"
    www.supplementpol.proboards59.com

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, that is impressive! You probably played some kind of explosive sport when you were younger to help with the fast twitch muscle fiber development. Then again, you could have just been lucky and have great genetics, muscle bellies and a proper digestive system that can assimilate protein and carbs.
    Didn't play sports in HS. Was just REALLY serious for my first few years lifting, very strict with my diet and routine.

Originally Posted by Johnny Cotta View Post
    Supplement Direct products will still be available on our site, you can still get your goodies there...and even better you can get bigger sizes of those goodies
    Good to hear!
    Last edited by DriverDan; 04-20-2010 at 03:21 PM.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

X2, but be sure and buy up the stock on BB.com while it lasts!

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well, as the saying goes, “all good things have to come to an end” and it looks like Supplement Direct will no longer be offering their supplements on bodybuilding.com. I appreciate the support from everyone, in that Supplement Direct was one of the top 30 supplement companies before bodybuilding.com stopped ordering, the stock diminished and they finally decided to discontinue the line.

For those that are interested in the facts, and just the facts, you can PM me for the details.

Many of the products you have come to depend on are still available and some in larger more economical sizes direct from SD.com.

In order to make the transition easier and show appreciation for you business SD.com has created a 10% discount coupon for orders placed between now and the end of May for any product not available at bb.com.

Coupon code is "BBCOM"

well, looking through your site, you guys have some pretty good deals. might do some shopping there for my next order
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    well, looking through your site, you guys have some pretty good deals. might do some shopping there for my next order
    Thanks bro, just remember to order SD on your next BB.com order if you like the product and want to get the last of the stock.

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks bro, just remember to order SD on your next BB.com order if you like the product and want to get the last of the stock.
    just did... got me some SD BCAA's

the value is awsome...BB.com is gonna be lossing some business.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by johnsdar View Post
    just did... got me some SD BCAA's

the value is awsome...BB.com is gonna be lossing some business.
    I agree, but I guess they think they will make it up with their line, CS or they think people will just buy the more expensive stuff.

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very interested in finding out what happened here as you guys were the notable "bulk supps" company.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by YoungEx20 View Post
    Very interested in finding out what happened here as you guys were the notable "bulk supps" company.
    I will send you a PM with just the facts.

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Unfortunate as I my orders are often exclusively SD or at least a large percentage. Good luck and at least we still have the SD site.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post
    Unfortunate as I my orders are often exclusively SD or at least a large percentage. Good luck and at least we still have the SD site.
    LOL, yea SD has been around for over a decade now so they will not be going out of business any time soon. Sorry that you will not be able to order any more SD products from bb.com, but thanks for your support!

Have some Green buddy!

Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    Certainly leaves one thinking. I wonder if we'll see "cheap supplements" expand their line.
    If they were smart they would capitalize on the opportunity.

For the AM crowd, the SD stock is starting to change from in stock to low stock.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no~!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    no~!
    Yea, as the other old saying goes, "*%$# happens" How are you and CL doing, it looks like the train with Kane video series is pretty popular as 120,750 views is a lot. Only other one I know that is close is the Athletic Edge Nutrition guys threads.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm trying to study for my CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

Life is a bitch. I can't wait to pass all four exams and then start lifting with a clear mind.

How about you?

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I'm trying to study for my CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

Life is a bitch. I can't wait to pass all four exams and then start lifting with a clear mind.

How about you?
    Nice, are you all done with your BA or BS? I am doing well and am in San Diego now. They have a nice World Gym down here with 220's. There are a lot of big guys that make me look like an anorexic girl. Some of the big women bodybuilders make me look like an anorexic girl as well! The test level of some of those females is probably at least 3 times mine, but I can at least lift more than them even if they look bigger than me They train hard and earned their muscle though.

That Gina (http://ginaaliotti.net/) girl trains at the gym, as well as Derik (http://www.derikfarnsworth.com/) and in the off season his legs are almost to big if there is such a thing.