godsbuddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I a hardgainer??

Hey guys,
    According to many people a hardgainer is usually identified by a skinny body, very skinny wrists, ankles and neck,
    well i have all of that, apart from the skinny body, i do actually have a nice beer keg.
    (6ft2, 174 somethin pounds)

now my question is, am i a hardgainer? even though its not too hard foir me to put on fat, muscle is a whole different story, tried various workouts, diet plans etc,.

i was looking into Hardgainer Project X by Jeff Anderson and my motivation started to shoot up when i saw his tips and sample ebook. it did however, decrease as soon as i saw the price, $67 is a lot of money for a couple of ebooks if you're an 18 year old struggling to pay for a car, gas, food,...etc

i did read the reviews and project x came highly recommended by literally every review,

what i wanna know is, should i do it? am i a hardgainer by definition?
    is it worth paying $67 for what seems, a really nice program?

Thanks guys,
    MAXX

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would just look on here and all over ironaddicts and find good programs and all the amswers to your questions.
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100) BunB-II-Trill is not very well liked. (-100)
    you're not a hardgainer. you're just a pussy.

Originally Posted by BunB-II-Trill View Post
    you're not a hardgainer. you're just a pussy.
    do me a favor and don't post BS, I don't need your pointless crap

jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No. You aren't a hard gainer if you put on weight of any kinda easily. I would guess your number 1 problem is diet. Fix your diet, get a decent workout and things should work out. Don't buy stupid ebooks... just torrent them if you really want to see the material but tbh... its just a waste of space

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The guy who called you a pussy is probably right though. Everyone is a "hardgainer" if they don't train hard and eat a sh!tload. No one gains muscle by just sitting on the couch and waiting for it to happen.

Don't buy a fuking $67 e-book, you can find much better information (for free) on this site.

Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mefreh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by spud1345 View Post
    I would just look on here and all over ironaddicts and find good programs and all the amswers to your questions.
    This, and
    You're probably not a hardgainer, just because you have a small bone structure doesn't mean you're a hard gainer.

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    The guy who called you a pussy is probably right though. Everyone is a "hardgainer" if they don't train hard and eat a sh!tload. No one gains muscle by just sitting on the couch and waiting for it to happen.

Don't buy a fuking $67 e-book, you can find much better information (for free) on this site.
    I understand, but I don't need such people wasting my time,
    I came here because I have a problem bulking up, askig for help, not pointless comments,

anyway, I've been workig out for a very long time, my workouts are heavy I assure you,
    my diet plan is full of protein and other valuable parts, whatever I do I don't seem to gain mass, I have become a little stronger but it's like I reached my plateau a long time ago
    i know it's different for meso- and endomorphs but i see guys in s hool just gaining muscle with a workout that's by far different from mine, that is, not regular, their diet sucks an still they gain more weight day by day

osubuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, those ebooks are not worth the price for sure. Go to your library and get out a few bodybuilding books (the encyclopedias are really good) and read up. You'll learn more about body types and understand that "hardgainers" don't actually exist, you just need the proper training

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes everyone gains at different rates, but everyone can get bigger. You might have to work harder/smarter than others to get to the same level or surpass them

How are your lifting stats? And what do you eat (daily?)

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Yes everyone gains at different rates, but everyone can get bigger. You might have to work harder/smarter than others to get to the same level or surpass them

How are your lifting stats? And what do you eat (daily?)
    Liftig stats aren't impressive, I'll curl 30pounds, bench press sucks, 135 pounds lol..
    But ido mostly dumbell presses, diet consists of creatine, 3 servings of 50 grams wh protein (nitrotech) a day, breakfast: egg white on brown bread, lunch: 6 sandwhiches of peanut butter, dinner is whatever but usually keep my meat intake high

SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SD_Anthony is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just eat more food and lift more weights....

Why are the same **** threads posted every ****ing day.

There should be a specific forum for the "Hurr Durr am i overtraining/Hardgains/Hard cock in my ass feels gud man" threads.

Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by godsbuddy View Post
    Liftig stats aren't impressive, I'll curl 30pounds, bench press sucks, 135 pounds lol..
    But ido mostly dumbell presses, diet consists of creatine, 3 servings of 50 grams wh protein (nitrotech) a day, breakfast: egg white on brown bread, lunch: 6 sandwhiches of peanut butter, dinner is whatever but usually keep my meat intake high
    Just start eating healthier... lift more... make sure you deadlift, squat and bench once a week.... keep that up and you will gain quality mass