Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    10000FT High All The Time solidhadriel's Avatar
    solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tony - things are only creepy and awkward as you make them out to be. Just be open, be yourself, and most importantly go out, be relaxed and have fun around people. You have to quit worrying and over-analyzing what people might think. Just take an initiative, and talk to people, ask people out, start conversations with random people. You'll be surprised the responses you get.

I'd go ahead and ask her out for some coffee if I were you.

chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I had a question.

I'm talking to a girl on bodyspace, and she lives in the same town as me, goes to the same university, and has many of the same interested. Would it be really odd/strange if I just asked her if she wanted to grab coffee sometime. Would this creep most of y'all women on this site.
    why dont you just try meeting up with her at your university. chill with her a few times strike up conversations and what not, then ask her out. no need to ask her out over the internet brah

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by viridian View Post
    okay, seriously, youre obviously a smart guy. You can evidently communicate quite well. Youre not hideous by any means (via your avi). Get your ass out and be social.

:P

I know it's not that easy, but if you don't just DO it and forget what anyone might think of you
    ... do you really wanna spend every firday night with your computer?? I wasn't always bold and confident. It took a little while to get that way. In fact, in high school, I hardly spoke to anyone. I was chubby, less than pretty and wierd by any normal standard. I had a job working with horses after school, I never hung out with anyone, never went to prom. Sat in the back of class drawing horses and doing homework. That's a far cry from who I am now and its simply because I got sick of sitting alone when I hit college. I ended up being a fraternity Rush girl (one of the few respected ones might I add LOL) and I go out by myself every now and then and couldnt care less what anyone might think.

Youre not stuck.. well you are, but its you whos keeping you there. So fix it

(I <3 this thread btw)
    Well said.

I was the same way in HS (minus the horses; plus computer games )

Originally Posted by solidhadriel View Post
    Tony - things are only creepy and awkward as you make them out to be. Just be open, be yourself, and most importantly go out, be relaxed and have fun around people. You have to quit worrying and over-analyzing what people might think. Just take an initiative, and talk to people, ask people out, start conversations with random people. You'll be surprised the responses you get.

I'd go ahead and ask her out for some coffee if I were you.

x2. Exactly this.
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I had a question.

I'm talking to a girl on bodyspace, and she lives in the same town as me, goes to the same university, and has many of the same interested. Would it be really odd/strange if I just asked her if she wanted to grab coffee sometime. Would this creep most of y'all women on this site.
    Have you talked about these things or did you just e-stalk to figure all of this out about her. If you have been talking about it then I think it would be a bit strange if you did not ask her to meet up and have some coffee workout something.

Just don't act creepy and if you did find all this out from the e-stalking method then start a conversaiton with her asking her all of these things so she knows she has told you all of this before you just up and mention things to her she has never told you that is creepy.

You got this bro don't be scurred just ask her.

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just like a lot of you guys I have never had a serious girlfriend, I use to be real shy in high school but now I do alright. I am funny and have a lot of guy friends and was always the "nice guy" which we all know doesn't work, and then I have been the dick head because I was trained by girls that's what I had to do and while it did work better it still didn't work perfectly. I have never had sex with a girl that meant anything to me, feels bad. I am not gonna change me to find a girl, I am gonna be myself and if I have to be single for a long time then oh well.

chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Truer words were never spoken. If its not meant to be don't force it and you can't turn !@#$ to sugar.

Originally Posted by TONYLIFTER View Post
    The whole cant find a guy that treats you with respect is a load, so many girls/women say this and that there are very few good guys out there. Its this mindset they develop because in their relationship the two people were incompatible and get into issues or fights and because they fight they feel the guy had no respect and treated them like trash. It takes two, so if someone is having numerous bad relationships maybe you need to look at where are you getting the guys from and or what kind of guys your attracting. My gf I have been with 3 years now and we have had one argument over all that time.We knew what we wanted in another person and we waited and learned about each other to make sure we were making a good decision. It common sense opposites in personality don't attract your just gonna get pissed off. Watch for the little things because they can get big. If a guy drinks a lot or does things that you are uncomfortable with, but hes a nice guy so you will try to stay, your shooting yourself in the foot. People in general need to stop forcing relationships and trying to "make things work". Just take time to observe the person so you know if you want in before going through all the bs and getting "disrespected". Look at the bigger picture.

chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50) chinwe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Don't change who you are and keep doing you. I'm sure you will be blessed one day with someone worth your time. I'm on that path now and am praying to finally be linked with someone through love.

Originally Posted by Dysfunqtional View Post
    Just like a lot of you guys I have never had a serious girlfriend, I use to be real shy in high school but now I do alright. I am funny and have a lot of guy friends and was always the "nice guy" which we all know doesn't work, and then I have been the dick head because I was trained by girls that's what I had to do and while it did work better it still didn't work perfectly. I have never had sex with a girl that meant anything to me, feels bad. I am not gonna change me to find a girl, I am gonna be myself and if I have to be single for a long time then oh well.

gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbabe90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ladycole View Post
    An order of Persian takeout lasts you a WEEK.

THRIFTY!
    ohhh

how are you single?
    SQUAT! Because somewhere out there... a girl is warming up with your max.

NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    An order of Persian takeout lasts you a WEEK.

THRIFTY!
    You know you're single when you spend your first day of Spring Break on the computer...

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by NeedPerfection View Post
    You know you're single when you spend your first day of Spring Break on the computer...

ah, I've done this numerous times....spring break is overrated.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ah, I've done this numerous times....spring break is overrated.
    ^^^ This!!

I spent my spring break training and sleeping. But that's not because I'm single.............
    ^_^

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you find yourself shoving random objects in places where they probably shouldnt be.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500)
    yeah, I really dont understand why God tortures us by having maturity levels so different. Are women's brains DESIGNED to be with older men?
    men are self made...we learn thru crashing and burning.

women on the other hand are given everything. It's not that women are more mature than men, they're just 1 step ahead.

thing is that by the time men learn the ways of the world they have lost their sex appeal, so dating an older man isn't as satisfying as a younger one. No amount of stories is gonna make his skin years younger or make him lose the excess fat.

you're probably gonna have to choose between maturity and sex appeal...but like many women will not settle for just 1, thus ending up single for a long time. You COULD try to get one with both maturity and sex appeal, but these guys are usually either already taken, are players, or are jaded a-holes.

yey yey
    Last edited by muhuwahaha; 04-04-2010 at 01:30 AM.

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when you're me.

This is a day in the life of a geezer.

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When doing your hair is at the top of the agenda for a friday night, and that's it, lol.

Takes work to look good during the week!

FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10) FallSpice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A man that will always treat me with respect.

Lol--I was just thinking about logging off!

When you find him let mw know....LMAO

Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FallSpice View Post
    When you find him let mw know....LMAO
    I LOL'ed!

viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by muhuwahaha View Post
    men are self made...we learn thru crashing and burning.

women on the other hand are given everything. It's not that women are more mature than men, they're just 1 step ahead.

thing is that by the time men learn the ways of the world they have lost their sex appeal, so dating an older man isn't as satisfying as a younger one. No amount of stories is gonna make his skin years younger or make him lose the excess fat.

you're probably gonna have to choose between maturity and sex appeal...but like many women will not settle for just 1, thus ending up single for a long time. You COULD try to get one with both maturity and sex appeal, but these guys are usually either already taken, are players, or are jaded a-holes.

yey yey
    I dont really see how women are given everything? I've crashed and burned my way into alot of learning LOL

As far as older men being unattractive... I either got REALLY lucky with the guy im talking to now (almost 6 years older than me) or he's one of those later options (the player LOL). Hard to tell though.. Im at the point where i really like this guy... but sometimes he seems too good to be true.

A little in my head girly view: So perfect it can't possibly be real. But all the little details make sense... which is again... a trait of honesty or a really, REALLY good liar. But it's only one or the other of course... and then I go and second guess myself. My gut says he's genuine and my head pops in and goes.. you never know, dont let your guard down yet! Or maybe I just really like him so i really want to believe he's real?? *frustrated*

I either have the King of all A**holes and Players or the Man of My Dreams... with my history in men... its not the one I want LOL

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys :P

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    CoffeCan - you and I aren't that different. Holla if you ever need anything.
    RIP Dad

Got an engineering question? We can help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158772523

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I LOL'ed!
    Shorty - LOL at them bunnies. When you gone take me to the Playboy Mansion with the real bunnies?
    RIP Dad

Got an engineering question? We can help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158772523

Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know your single when you go to the movies alone... its sad, I know, I do that stuff all the time.

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    whateves
    Last edited by SoggyDoughnut; 04-05-2010 at 07:56 PM.

DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DHFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ehh I just go about my business and do what I have to get ahead in life. In HS I never really dated so much as been "that guy" that girls went to with their problems. It turned out kinda nice now that I think about it, in the sense that I've pretty much heard every problem known to mankind and somehow kept my sanity intact while doing it. I'm single though because I CHOOSE to be, no excuses.
    The way my schedule is now it wouldn't be fair to the other person to have them in a relationship that I don't have adequate time to invest in. Much better to be friends and see where it goes and if it's just friends then so be it, no harm done.
    I just don't like drama queens that practically seek out guys of the like only to argue and fight all the time and when they do find a good guy they drive him off the wall with all their useless/constant ranting's like a bad rerun of The Hills.
    Plays frisbee with 45's.

★US Air Force Veterans Crew★

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DHFX View Post
    I just don't like drama queens that practically seek out guys of the like only to argue and fight all the time and when they do find a good guy they drive him off the wall with all their useless/constant ranting's like a bad rerun of The Hills.
    Pretty much that. Add in that we are not your ex-boyfriend and I could give two asshats if he cheated on you because I am not going to cheat on you. Then they steal your phone and call every female programmed in it asking if you've banged them recently. "Find" you phone again and your mom wants to know why some girl called her asking if she (my mom) had slept with me (her son). /rant

viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SoggyDoughnut View Post
    Pretty much that. Add in that we are not your ex-boyfriend and I could give two asshats if he cheated on you because I am not going to cheat on you. Then they steal your phone and call every female programmed in it asking if you've banged them recently. "Find" you phone again and your mom wants to know why some girl called her asking if she (my mom) had slept with me (her son). /rant
    That is enitrely psycho. :O

solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidhadriel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont really see how women are given everything? I've crashed and burned my way into alot of learning LOL

As far as older men being unattractive... I either got REALLY lucky with the guy im talking to now (almost 6 years older than me) or he's one of those later options (the player LOL). Hard to tell though.. Im at the point where i really like this guy... but sometimes he seems too good to be true.

A little in my head girly view: So perfect it can't possibly be real. But all the little details make sense... which is again... a trait of honesty or a really, REALLY good liar. But it's only one or the other of course... and then I go and second guess myself. My gut says he's genuine and my head pops in and goes.. you never know, dont let your guard down yet! Or maybe I just really like him so i really want to believe he's real?? *frustrated*

I either have the King of all A**holes and Players or the Man of My Dreams... with my history in men... its not the one I want LOL

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys :P
    So this is why Viridian has disappeared from around here.

Eh, Im still around :P Just havent been commenting because the guys are right in little pieces across the board. And if youre playin on my words (cant tell for sure :P) It took him a week of seeing each other every other day to kiss me... though... im incredibly attracted to him.. he loves my biceps (LOL)... there's no getting lucky for awhile haha

As far as my particular situation is concerned... this guy seems so genuine, if he comes out as a liar/cheater... My faith in humanity is gonna be a little more crushed lol Hope is gonna diminish a bit. And Im fairly positive the world of men will lose me altogether for a few solid months for my iron obsession and my ponies.

Bad girls ruin the good guys... and it usually takes a good girl or two to clean them up again which in turn ruins (or damages at the least) the good girls... vicious cycle? I think so.

I have never had sex with a girl that meant anything to me, feels bad. I am not gonna change me to find a girl, I am gonna be myself and if I have to be single for a long time then oh well.
    The first part... that is sad. Its a pretty different experience when the other person means something to you. I cant even consider being that intimate with someone that means nothing to me (or even very little). Or that I dont truly trust. Blast my morals lol

Second part is exactly how it should be. You shouldnt have to change who you are... maybe some things about you (ie, if you liked hanging your dirty underwear from your ceiling fan as decoration in your man cave... you may want to work on that before bringing a girl into your personal life :P) but never who you are. People settle for less than they should far too often. I refuse to be one of them as well.
    Last edited by viridian; 04-06-2010 at 08:41 AM.

That is enitrely psycho. :O
    lulz, no **** it is.

Good luck with your situation Viridian - hopefully he's all he's cracked up to be (in the positive/good way.) We wouldn't want to see you lose faith in humanity, now do we? I think not.

If your having sex just to have "sex" without any meaningful value (aside from just 'pleasure'), then you become more and more detached with each partner and that once exuberant feeling from the first few times you had sex will no longer exist... in my opinion, anyway. I prefer living my life, going after everything that has a meaning. What's the point of living, if your life never had a meaning?

As far as being legally separated, shouldn't there be some documents or something? I'm not too sure, as I wouldn't really know.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jmh80 View Post
    CoffeCan - you and I aren't that different. Holla if you ever need anything.
    Twat? WTF is this? I do not need help with anything sir. I am just fine with the way I am, and the way my life is. So, you can keep it to yourself alright? Im not the one in here posting how I dont approach women or ask them out or anything like that, thats the other 5db's that posted after I did.