warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking Time for warriors to Launch cxm outta the country with SAN's Launch!

Day 1:

Got my Launch from SAN today and was pretty stoked. I really like the bottle and how it's designed. Today was an off day for me as I recently quit my gym and been setting up my own home gym the past couple days. As soon as I got it I took 4 caplets(damn do they taste god awful) just to assess my tolerance. About 20 mins later I started feeling a bit more motivated and focused and was ready to finish assembling all my equipment for my gym. I would say I went non stop for a good two hours and didn't even realize it lol. I get my weights tomorrow and then it's back to hitting the iron and putting all my equipment to work.

It's been about 4-5 hours since I took the Launch and I haven't experienced any crash or jitters which gets an A in my book. I will up the dose and take the 6 caplets tomorrow and see what that does.

So far the positives are:

-Good focus
    -Nice, clean energy
    -No jitters or crash

The negatives:

-cxm still being a rep

Will give another update tomorrow. So far so good.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bwahahahahaha, love the title!!!

Every time I see you posting I think of my favorite old show The Shield and you looking like the redneck guy(Shane Cantrell).

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Day 2:

Didn't take any Launch today as I've been out of town and just now got home, although I could have used some earlier b/c I'm worn out from being on the road all day. Can't wait to try the full dose tomorrow for my workout.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

I just got a new job two weeks ago and the training has been long hours and finally have a little break. I still been taking launch and it has helped me a lot with this new job for energy and focus. As for the gym it really reminds me of man's body octane as far as the endurance, pumps, and vascularity goes. I like the fact it gives me no jitters or feeling "cracked" out. The energy is very clean. It has def. been keeping me going in and out of the gym. Like I said it reminds me of body octane but I am leaning towards launch more bc its more convienant for me since it's in pills, plus I just get tired of powders. Overall it gets an A from me.

vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000) vtx7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey man I want to go ahead with that trade, but your pm box is full. I need to give you my address