Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User TheJivestTurkey's Avatar
    TheJivestTurkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJivestTurkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJivestTurkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJivestTurkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in that case, nothing ever did anything for anyone. money never did anything,friends,family, nothing means anything if you take it to an extreme. if you dont like pleasure go live with amish people.

Pink Jaguar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gsxspeedlab
    it's a proven fact that people that have sex are happier than virgins. when you have sex, it releases endorphins, causing to feel better. that and most men just LOOOOOOVE pussy!!! at least i do.
    The endorphins are a great thing to have around when you have Syphilis/ghonorea.

I still don't see the point of sex. People in this thread have been saying that it brings "pleasure", but are'nt there other things in life that bring pleasure? Like giving a small child a present and seeing happiness on their face, or doing something rewarding/positive with brings inner satisfaction? These things are true pleasures in life which it the best kind of pleasure you can have.

Registered User Ace in The Hole's Avatar
    Ace in The Hole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace in The Hole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pink Jaguar

Yes it does - it gives me the opportunity to give people my 2cc, after all, this is a forum, right? Sex does have a purpose - to pro-create, but unless you don't plan on having a child, what is the point, please explain it to me.
    The point of this is for you to give you 2 cents....but...what does giving your 2 cents accomplish in life? does it make your life better now that people know your opinions? What does haveing ME know your opinions accomplish in life....I'm already aware that there are people that believe the only purpose of sex is pro creation, knowing that YOU are one of those people deosn't affect me what-so-ever. So, what have you accomplished by giving your 2 cents? will you go to bed tonight happier that you have started this thread?

Now, the purpose of sex

Because it feels good. What does that accomplish? something to look forward to, something to work for, a goal.

Sex is fun. what does that accomplish in life? not a damn thing. if I am a billionair and I am a virgin, and happy about it, it would make me no different than a sexually active billionair, he has not accomplished anything more than I have.

so Why have sex?

Here's the Big thesis of this whole rant, the bottom line, the FOCUS point

Not everything that people do HAS to have a point in life. I watch wrestling...is there a point to it? nope, but on a monday night, at 9pm, That is what I feel like doing. so I do it. it's not going to get me ahead in the world, it's not going to make me smarter, it's just something I enjoy doing.
    /sex is something people enjoy doing, that's why they do it.

you come on here trying to play devil's advocate, trying to come off as this superior intellect, Instead of comming on here and make US all look stupid for having sex, you in turn are the one who comes out looking stupid, not being able to grasp Such a Simple concept.

IDIOT

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheJivestTurkey
    in that case, nothing ever did anything for anyone. money never did anything,friends,family, nothing means anything if you take it to an extreme. if you dont like pleasure go live with amish people.
    haha speaking of Amish people I'm convinced they're people hiding in the witness protection program. I went to Amish country in PA to see what they're all about last week. It was not at all what I expected. The Amish people were mixed in with the non-amish areas not in their own community. There were a few of them working on farms but very few, although everywhere I went there were tons of places advertising Amish this or Amish that. It was so commercialized I was shocked and none of it was authentic. The only real Amish were the ones on the farm and it wasn't like you could go up and talk to them. And it was pretty sad to see an Amish guy ride down the street past a McDonalds. Sorry to get off track with the Amish rant.

Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rikki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

give em a break maybe he just hasnt had the chance to PIITB yet....

if he had maybe then he'd realize why sex can me enjoyable even if its not for the purpose of procreation......lmao

BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigBryan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=Pink Jaguar]Sex does have a purpose - to pro-create, but unless you don't plan on having a child, what is the point, please explain it to me.
    QUOTE]

To feel good.....

busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100)
    So, to anybody out there, what is the point of sex (apart from pro-creating), apart from pleasing certain bodily functions?
    uhhh...

I Like Ike, We Like Ike Iron_Ike's Avatar
    Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...are'nt there other things in life that bring pleasure? Like giving a small child a present and seeing happiness on their face...
    Nope, doesn't do a damn thing for me.

BirdBoy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BirdBoy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BirdBoy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BirdBoy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BirdBoy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BirdBoy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BirdBoy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BirdBoy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jag I know what your tring to do and you have failed at it. In the process you just made yourself look like a stupid bastard.

HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jaguar does it matter? If it feels good do it! For example why do you want to look good by working out? Does it matter to look good for yourself or other people? I mean self appreciation is just a feeling! What do YOU accomplish right, like you said right??? Anyways this isnt going to change how people think cause if they like it they'll do it and other people dont care so long as it doesnt affect them. And who said helping out little kids would bring out inner satisfaction or joy in the lil kid by giving them a "present" I mean Michael Jackson gives "presents" to little kids but I sure as hell dont think they are feeling good about it! Jesus, i mean we're all gonna die anyway might as well enjoy it while it lasts who know it might be like in Dogma when we go to heaven we dont have dicks... i surely hope thats not true..
    Bah. Hum Bug

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow, what a waste of life, it's called f-u-n, so STD's are a risk, playing football is fun, getting hurt is a risk, working out is fun, again injuries are a risk, stop being such a ***got and have some fun, or shut the **** up and stop wasting board space
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

Originally Posted by rippednshredded
    wow, what a waste of life, it's called f-u-n, so STD's are a risk, playing football is fun, getting hurt is a risk, working out is fun, again injuries are a risk, stop being such a ***got and have some fun, or shut the **** up and stop wasting board space
    Why bother to post in a thread which you think is wasting board space?

Stealin' your glycogenz timhsvwalkinsha's Avatar
    timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhsvwalkinsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pink jag, hav u ever had sex?

Originally Posted by timhsvwalkinsha
    pink jag, hav u ever had sex?
    Yup. I've got a beautiful girlfriend.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not for long if you don't take care of business.

But I just thought of something.. If one of us had started ranting about queers and asking "Whats the point?" and other stupid questions, I'm guessing Pink Triangle here would be one of the loudest in telling us to mind our own damned business. Am I right, Pink?
    So then just WHO are you to lecture anybody? If you don't want to have sex for whatever reason, then don't. Isn't that your business? And if we DO, then isn't that OUR business?

BTW, give me your girlfriends number. You're not going to be needing it soon.

super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    The endorphins are a great thing to have around when you have Syphilis/ghonorea.

I still don't see the point of sex. People in this thread have been saying that it brings "pleasure", but are'nt there other things in life that bring pleasure? Like giving a small child a present and seeing happiness on their face, or doing something rewarding/positive with brings inner satisfaction? These things are true pleasures in life which it the best kind of pleasure you can have.
    You do a great job of over generalizing the fact that if you have sex once you are going to get some disease.

You sound like Michael Jackson, you love children too much. giving them presents, i agree to a point is something good to do. But if you are getting the same type of feeling when doing that and having sex or jacking off, you are a sick ****.

Why in the hell would you post something like this on a sex forum? You are a waste of time and I hope you die.

I would get great pleasure from that, but don't worry, i'd rather be ****ing some hot chick, i'd get more out of it.

J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the point is.... its feels good... thats the only reason you need, why do you do anything... you're gonna be dead soon and nothing you accoplished is gonna matter so why not enjoy life while you are here

thats the reason

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see one of two things happening:

1. She rejected you cause you could not get it up.

2. She burned you (e.g. gave you an STD).
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by J-Crash
    the point is.... its feels good... thats the only reason you need, why do you do anything... you're gonna be dead soon and nothing you accoplished is gonna matter so why not enjoy life while you are here

thats the reason
    Exactly!! Sex takes care of so many things. Even just jacking off on a daily basis is great. It is also the safest form of sex there is, but I think he would complain about that too.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Originally Posted by cowboyathlete
    I see one of two things happening:

1. She rejected you cause you could not get it up.

2. She burned you (e.g. gave you an STD).
    1. No, were still together. In fact, she probably wants me more than I want her. She asked me out first and I said "Okay then" and there you have it. She really is a buff girl.

2. Wrong. I don't know whether you're talking from experience from yourself but that never happened to me.

Originally Posted by super shocker
    You sound like Michael Jackson, you love children too much. giving them presents, i agree to a point is something good to do. But if you are getting the same type of feeling when doing that and having sex or jacking off, you are a sick ****.
    Ah shut up you ****. I start a thread and now I am Michael Jackson? In fact, I take that as a compliment. MJ is one of the most talented music artist of all time and has sold a quarter of a billion records....thanks for the compliment, appreciate it.

Why in the hell would you post something like this on a sex forum? You are a waste of time and I hope you die.
    If this thread is such a waste of time, why would you bother to post in it in the first place.

I would get great pleasure from that, but don't worry, i'd rather be ****ing some hot chick, i'd get more out of it.
    Good for you. Now get out of this thread.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every mammal has sexual desires. Sex is made to feel good so mammals want to have sex.

super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm a big sweaty vagina.

Woah there buddy, lets keep posts on this board on topic.

SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

different kindes of pleasure

man wtf is the point of this thread, any man knows it's fun to have sex it's not the funnest thing in the world true but never the less it's fun
    Hey baby... wanna cyber?

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let me get everything straight...

pink jaguar says no one should have sex, has a "hot girlfriend", and has sex with her.

so infact, goes against everything he is preaching...

sounds like the typical democrat to me.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by super shocker
    Woah there buddy, lets keep posts on this board on topic.
    LOL!! I spit up my gatorade just now...I had to wipe down my desk, and screen.

-good job!
    Actual phone conversation I had with my girlfriend recently:

ME: Whatcha doin'?
    HER: Abusing my pussy.
    ME: WHAT!?!?
    HER: Yeah, I'm pulling on the cat's tail while he's trying to get away, what did you think I meant?
    ME: I dunno. I pictured you naked from the waist down, with your legs up in the air, trying to pleasure yourself with the business end of an aluminum bat.
    HER: Idiot.
    ME: Ya think?

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bottom line -- if you think sex is pointless -- then don't have sex! Makes my job easier.

SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile The purpose of recreational sex:

People who have sex on a regular basis (3-5 times per week) are reported to have healthier hair, more clear skin, and are in better shape(sex can be a form of cardio). I am not saying this is 100% true, but it is possible. Anyways, life is not always about accomplishing goals, but many times is about learning from experience. Also, I feel the point of life is to be productive and do something you enjoy while trying not to infringe on other people's well-being.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's his name?

Blood&Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blood&Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blood&Iron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dump your g/f and get fat; then, when you can't get any, you'll discover how much you actually want sex.

Maybe you're getting too much sex/masturbation, because a steady supply will make ANYTHING worthless.